Woman exposed as fake homeless person begging for shekels

youtube.com/watch?v=zb_onqdyJ6A

After she gets found out she tries to shut it down. How many shekels do you think she made?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6co2ch/fake_homeless_woman_exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=5GPwBgP-oHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

McDonalds lady can't help her!

Do i smell Juden?

ja.. sie is Juden fo sho

HANS! Where is ze Gaswagen?

America is fuckd up and peope threaten to call the cops all the time.

At least you got Taytay

"Someone's gonna kill you."

Damn, sounds like a threat

Currently trending on le reddit. Don't get the thread shut down.

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6co2ch/fake_homeless_woman_exposed/

Deep agent Mossad.

>Operation Homeless Jew

threatens someone gonna kill the man

That's quite a shekel sniffer this Kikess is sporting.

...Then the Kikess rushes off to hide behind her tribe's black minority front...luv it.

I love how she keeps flagging down niggers to enlist to kill these white men, i'm surprised she didn't lie and say they attacked her and cry saying please save me. That is one disgusting woman that deserves to have her entire lie/life exposed.

you faggots really need to stop posting reddit threads desu

that really oy'd my veys

This happens like constantly in the big cities.
Couldn't tell you how many beggars I see with top of the line shoes like nobody would notice or something in Chicago.

I used to make a couple hundred a day by beggin when I lived with my parents and I would spend it all on booze. There's really nothing wrong with it if someone wants to give me their money.

I saw this on reddit too. I usually check Reddit for good informative posts before I go on 4 Chan. I only go on 4 Chan for the lulz though.

If you really drank that much, I'm sorry to say you're brain damaged now.

My reaction

This Jewess should wind up getting killed

Do you got the Pepe version of this?

What if
what if..
being a jew
is a
disability?

You disgust me you whore!

that's nothin, I used to make a couple mill every week or two beggin while during the summer break when I was at school

used to spend it on yugioh cards and reflectors for my bike

#NOTALLJEWS

oy vey

That's funniest and most bizarre part of this.

It's funny how none of the niggers gave a fuck about her whining.

Any proof she is a kike besides the nose?

does she expect the minimum wage mcD's employees to sympathize with her?

>bitch i aint your lawya!
>I work at macdonalds bitch I take curr of my kids!

She clearly assumes they are on her side against these bad white men, she's like a rat trapped in a cage and wondering how she could lie to get somebody/anybody to kill them for her. Then she makes that much clear when she says "Somebody's gonna kill you", which says that's exactly what she was hoping for by telling on them to the big guy taking the trash out. She obviously thinks very little of the people she enlisted to "help" her.

Don't know about the US, but I talked to a former homeless person once, and he said with begging you would usually make around 100 bugs a day, or 10-15 bugs an hour.

Maybe she is not human ,and she tried to influence the behaviour of the weakest mind avaliable.

You know, standard "jew" tactics.

Jewish psychology out and visible to see. Turning blacks against the whites who found her out.

The overweight nog coming back from smoking a bowl behind the dumpster.

"Aw, nah. I don need dis sheeit ra now."

Poor guy.

Remind me again why plebbit supports these parasites?

What more do you need?

I used to do it all the time. It depends a lot on the time and days you go but if you get a good spot you can make a good 300 on a good day plus people will buy you burgers and drinks from fast food places so there's no food charge

BUSTED BIATCH

>shamelessly asking for money
>demanding strangers to whiteknight for her
>threatening because she has absolutely no argument

Stephen Bardot1 hour ago
they should contact the police about those death threats

They have their heads up their asses. They can be brainwashed in any way.

I wish Hitler was here.

A lot. It's always the same. I've seen every episode of Kitchen Nightmares, literally the only person I've ever seen try to snag a free meal had the nose of coincidence. If that wasn't confirmation enough she even showed her lack of shame by saying how awful the food was while still fucking eating it. Scum.

>100 bugs
Hakuna matata!

>the nose of coincidence

>lmao, kikes tried settling in the natives territory
>got btfo'd

are those braces?
aren't they super expensive in the burgerland?

Jewing people out of money is another big giveaway

>I have a disability
>jogging around in the streets

I have a disability and can still jog/work/gym live a normal lifestyle

Typical female liar response: "stop harassing me, you hurting me."

Then you can probably also get a job.

>Those who don't learn history are destined to repeat it

I have a job but I'm still "technically" disabled. That shit gets boring though

kek. I caught a (now ex) gf doing this when I cut off her weed allowance. She had everything else paid for. Literally out there begging for change for weed money. Dumped her in the walmart parking lot where I caught her.

lol fuck off nigger

Is it bad that I only give my coins to elderly homeless?
I've been homeless when i was a youth myself and always managed to bounce back.

>I was in Chicago and saw a mother with her two toddlers, they set >up a blanket on the sidewalk with some buckets filled with coins.
>I called child support and watched across the street from a coffee >shop as she had her kids taken away.

Clean your homeless corner.

were they white? if not, should have left them

this was in the backwoods behind some farmers fields where the highschool kids like to smoke weed
I already have a roof myself i just come here to break stuff and spraypaint walls when im having a bad day.

White mother,
two toddlers, probably around 5-7
both had shaved mohawks,
and the mother had a trendy stroller setup behind her, but she still had a sign begging for money.

> CAN YOU TELL ME WHY THEY'RE DOING THIS
Has a dumber thing ever been said in the history of humanfags? HOLY FUCKING CUNTFARTS

In my hometown there are cunts like this who put on tattered clothes, park at the mall, and walk to the other side of the underpass and wait for handouts. Fuck these leeches, kill them all.

Imagine being this much of a spaz where you would think what you posted was funny.

>Has a dumber thing ever been said in the history of humanfags?
Yeah, for example this:
>HOLY FUCKING CUNTFARTS

this is very common in many large US cities.

I don't see what's wrong with what she is doing. She maybe leases or owns a decent car. So what?

Can a person still need money without having to sell their vehicle? America is a country that allows in millions of illegal and legal immigrants every year, when millions are already out of work. When these people become unemployed, they apply for welfare and get rejected (if they are white) or get basically nothing.

The government has gone out of its way to make it difficult for people to find work, so why shouldn't they pay people welfare? They are often the ones responsible for unemployment.

In southern Italy, especially Naples, it's a common thing to have false invalids paid by our taxes and "certified" by corrupted medics.

The main difference is that our police put in jail these motherfuckers while in Usa they suck kike's dicks 24/7

Because she's not even homeless

I laughed, have a (you).

How white and civilized is southern Italy? Sup Forums keeps shitposting about it.

THIS guy wins the Oscar and is still the better act!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=5GPwBgP-oHo

Southern Italy =/= civilized

Mafia everywhere and stupid terroni, the more you go south the worse is. The Italian niggers.

Not everyone but the most part of them.

In North Italy we're overall better, even if we also have our problems, but definitely it's like living in a different country.

Italy's problem are the Italians, we have a top tier country (landscapes, variety, etc..) and culture which are ruined by our corrupted and selfish people.