BILL C16 PASSES IN CANADA

BILL C16 PASSES IN CANADA
NOW ILLEGAL NOT TO USE SOMEONES PREFERRED PRONOUNS

Can we just ban all Canadians from posting here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dY828037k7I
youtu.be/ZFNxZnNjb5U?t=9m25s
youtu.be/4MzQSmwkFNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The day of the rake is near

How the fuck are they suppose to enforce it?!

youtu.be/dY828037k7I

go away leaf

How to make preferred pronouns official? I got some good ones and if you dont use them I will report you.

Ask for their pronoun first

Anyone you ever meet, you'll have to ask: Hello and what preferred gender may i refer to you as today.

They aren't thinking that far ahead. They didn't think of the actual implementation of the policy or the legal ramifications. They only thought of how virtuous it would make them look to fellow progressives. That's it. Feelings and optics, not practicality or sanity.

I identify as half native american, half latina-black woman who is disabled. What should my pronouns be?

Daily reminder that they suck ass in their own game now-a-days aswell, the Swede's that still is in the playoff in the NHL contributes much more than the cucknadiens aswell. Shit, USA is better than u faggots. All leafs must burn

Can't you just turn it back onto them and say my pronoys is "my lord" or some shit like that? Jokes aside, I don't know what I would do if they confrontet me with this bullchis(assuming I'm living in Canada).

>you're a criminal if you refuse to deny science

Trudeau looks like he's about 19 and I can't believe France elected MACRON

Hmm. From now on, leafs will require all pol/sters to state their preferred pronoun. its the only way. Our homo PM demands it. also, I aint going to black camp. mercyyy

Leaf, if I claim my proper pronoun is Herr Hitler, are you now required by law to refer to me like that?

just refer to every person as fellow human being

Someone already did that with "Your Highness"

Nice try Muhammad

JUST

Larger, for the pervs

Yes, Hitler. Our PM demands it.

r.i.p. canada

Excuse me cis-species scum, but I identify as a demihuman dragonkin.

That's a micro-aggression

How did it come to this..

So sorry. Herr Hitler.Trudeau, please don't put me behind bars. I is good Canadian.

How hard is it to respect someone's pronoun? Like, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Is there going to be a list of banned pronoun or does anything go?

Why not have people call you "nigger"?

In b4 it gets repealed for being Islamophobic

What happens if a Muslim doesn't use proper gender pronouns?

Wait its illegal to not use a pronoun of preference now?

My Gender is Automatic Demi-Slave Future Mercenary Thunder Cyborb of The Southern Star.

Fuck all biggots and fuck white people.

they will likely just find the nearest white person and slap him with the charges.

Can I be spared on the day of the rake? I want to be American pls

God damn, this fucking sucks
such ignorance on so many levels
Trudeau and xer army of SJW twats will hopefully lead to an uprising and revolution

>policing your pronouns
>still no legal weed

How hard did this guy cuck canadians

a majority on Sup Forums identify as helicopters, leafs must adress them by their gender or theyre breaking the law

As a genderfluid dragonkin, my pronouns change regularly to reflect what gender I feel like at any moment.

Between 8am and 1pm I'm Zer and Ze.

After 1pm up to 7pm I'm Ir and I.

And after 7pm I'm Herr Hitler.

Let us know when you're ready to be annexed.

beaut of a post

Wynne is such a pathetic hypocritical ideologue

At times like this I'm glad we refer to the 3rd person simply as "it".

Find me a tranny to disrespect rn my facebook. Ive already been to jail it aint even a thang i miss my niggas anyways.

Nail. On. The. Head.

Bully every leaf you see over on our side, we'll be helping them; if they turn into too big of a pussy that shit will leak down onto the states like a prostitute with a VD

sweet, where can I apply for citizenship?
Do I just paint my skin brown and yell RAEFUUGEE at your gates?

NO NOT CANADA! I always wanted to visit...

Can I have source for this?

are there more useless cucks in the world than Canadiens?
Their claim to fame is being our lil bitty hat.

>illegle to criticize muslims
>illegle to not address somebody as their proper pronouns
we better get some leafs registering as gay attack helicopter muslims.

REFER TO ME AS XER ONLY AND IF YOU DON'T COMPLY I WILL CALL THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT AND REPORT YOU FOR TERRORISM

>refer

god dammit, trudeau is such a faggot - I know Merkel is ruining my country at godspeed, but I much prefer a grumpy cunt to a selfglorifying faggot .

same

>go to Canada
>roll a D100 every morning
>use that to determine my gender for the day
>sue anyone that "assumes my gender"
>disenfranchise further the worst country on Earth while pocketing millions for my hurt feefees

Canada, man, Canada... you are lost.

We're the second biggest country in the world. We're relevant because of how much land we own.

The point of a law like this isn't that it's enforced, it's that they can codify it as a form of harassment. Repeatedly "mis-gendering" a trans person is a form of verbal harassment, assuming you're not an edgelord. I imagine the law just lets them tack it on in that kind of case.

What the fuck are you talking about?

The Bill is just adding gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination

probably. Or you could amputate a finger, claim you lost it crossing the boarder and cuckdeau will probably give you a pity green card. Bonus points if you tell them your escaping discrimination cause u like dick

Not for long

lol these will be the unintended consequences: people will be terrified of slipping up and saying the wrong pronoun by mistake and getting arrested, so they'll just avoid any gender-weirdo whatsover.
>Never talk to a tranny ever
is the new norm
Or protest by pretending to be a gender-weirdo yourself, and change your gender every damn day and keep demanding people call you something different because you are gender fluid or whatever. File a complaint every time someone fucks up, and eventually the court will have to rule that enforcement is unreasonable.

>NOW ILLEGAL NOT TO USE SOMEONES PREFERRED PRONOUNS
Just use it against them. Or boil maple syrup and throw it at them

Canada's only claim to fame, it's only notable feature, is being "not America".

Debate this.

Legally I want my pronoun to be 'nigger'.

source?
can't track it down
the truly sad thing is that even if that's a fake quote, it's totally believable that he would say that

when that fucker said that, is there an official source for this quote.
I guess his real father being Castro it might be true in his tiny mind

what the FUCK

Second largest landmass so you can own a bunch of land and do illegal shit without being caught
Great place to do business
Stable economy
Highly educated
High standard of living
No niggers or spics
Good hunting, good fishing, good skiing
Top 3 winter sports nations in the world
Peaceful
Oil sands and softwood lumber

>Because of new “human rights” legislation, Canada will soon offer a third option when they record their gender on a passport application. According to Canadian Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould, besides the traditionally understood male and female, there will be a third box that she described Thursday only as “something other than male or female.”

there is no way this isn't canadian shitposting bought to life

Now you're on to something there

Maxime Bernier the cuck admits to voting for this bill and being scolded by Jordan Peterson at 9:25 in this interview

youtu.be/ZFNxZnNjb5U?t=9m25s

Anyone who voted or is voting for this cuck can no longer say they aren't part of the problem.

fuck these people. I can commit just about any crime I want as long as I have mental illness reason for it. I will beat the fuck out of a transfag because I am Satan.

>the truly sad thing is that even if that's a fake quote, it's totally believable that he would say that

that's exactly why I made it, I'll knock a few more together

>No niggers or spics

there's tons of niggers in the cities what are you talking about retard

You're the one with the nukes dumbass, just do what needs to be done.
They'll win anyway according to your picture.

So could i make people use the pronoun "massa" when addressing me?

>posting homestuck in Sup Forums

Well this seems quite exploitable

I just want my guns man

Is there really any not-mentally ill people who honestly think there is more than two genders? Or is it just a self-reinforcing meme where nobody of the SJWs won't dare to say what they really think, fearing being labeled as hate speecher etc?

youtu.be/4MzQSmwkFNc

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

You do realize that's a fake quote right? Go try and find a source of Trudeau saying that.

mfw other countries don't let them in because it is marked on their passport that they are fucked in the head and they have no obligation to let the mentally ill roam the nation.

HAHAHAHAHA

That's the most manlet manlet I've ever seen.

This is not funny. It's sad/anger inducing, depending on how you look at it, but definitely not funny.

Im gonna start reporting leaf posters to their authorities.

I fail to understand how this will be enforced. If you meet one of these mentally ill idiots on the street or in the store, how can they call the cops or report you? I think this must be for legal documents, contracts or something.

Has anyone actually read what the bill says? Prof J. Peterson must be weeping right now.

Fuck did you say to me

My pronoun is NIGGER, now what Trudeau?
Commit a hate crime or commit a hate crime?

I hope that God very soon will remove all that sex perverted scum in all of it's forms from the face of the Earth.

I have no doubt in the GTA or possibly BC they will have social justice tribunals actively enforcing areas.

They will address me as God or they will pay the consequences now.

He used to. It was called STD's and perverted people would suffer naturally while men and women who waited till marriage would prosper in comparison. Now because of technology run amok they have equalized the playing field so much that the consequences of being sexually degenerate almost no longer exist now.

im with you brother

we're fucked

this thing shut down one via la capital commercial, it was about a guy playing the guitar singing it's time to move house because you're about to divorced and your father is now a mother. This ape went crazy on social media and they had to remove it. Now with this law we're going to hate them more because they will abuse the shit out of it

Where's the fucking source?
I Googled it and got nothing saying it passed the final vote.

I also don't see it saying it's illegal to not use preferred pronouns. I read from multiple sources it adds trans people to the list of groups you can be charged as committing a hate crime against.

I don't want gay/trans/whatever people getting more special treatment but I do not see where it specifically says I 'd have to use some fag's preferred pronoun.

You'll get raped soon. Not in hockey either.

My pronouns are "fuck Muslims" are we both going to jail

This unpronounceable, untypable is my official gender and preferred pronoun.

If you do not address me as such I will be forced to call the law.