Lets just drop the Seth Rich story

Im worried that we're going to look crazy and dangerous to the Left and Center. Will that REALLY help discourse? I'm a conservative (but socially liberal because tolerance isn't negotiable) yet I think we should be focusing our attention on Trumps promises and hold him accountable for the ways he is betraying us.

If you really want trump to follow through on his promises, then move forward with the seth rich investigation and LOCK HILLARY CLINTON THE FUCK UP.

kill yourself shill rat

Bringing justice for Seth Rich will pic related

If we drop this story and it doesn't get a proper investigation:

1) Seth Rich and his family may never get justice

2) We are paving the way for political assassinations to be an acceptable tactic in the US through our apathetic response.

This needs a full investigation, and may not happen without outrage. All we can do is try not to turn this into another Pizzagate.

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Hmm sounds like someone could use a nap. Aren't you feeling sleepy? I can barely keep my eyes open. So tired... Seth who? All I want it to feel a cool pillow under my head and a warm blanket wrapped around me. I must sleep now. I am so sorry. My eyes are closing themselves. Please let's just get some sleep.

Bad b8

>another Pizzagate
What do you mean by this though? Are you suggesting Pizzagate wasn't real?

>I'm a conservative
Go the fuck back to plebbit sieg heil
>im worried that we're going to look crazy and dangerous to the Left and Center.
Good maybe you faggots will stop coming here

>tolerance isnt negotiable

Poor b8

This is how justice dies.

I don't want presentability and accomadation with those with knives to our throat and sand in their eyes while the barbarians pour through the gate. I want to set this country right again.

Why have Sup Forumsacks gotten so bored that they bait each other instead of furthering the cause?

Sage goes in the options field

How's that, you can smell the kikery of every fucking the shill in the whole board.
You really must be shitting your pants shill, kys fag. The day of the rope is coming

Rush Limbaugh is right now talking about Seth Rich and Kim Dotcom.

I heard Seth Rich was in deep with pizza gate and was feeling guilty so he was going to blow the lid. Hence why podesta 86'd him.

kys shill. fuck what the left thinks. sage

You're like a little baby.

Oh would you just look at the time...

>Shariablue
>Shariablue
>Shariablue