A Jewish question

Would you date a Joo if she were pretty and really interested in you?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=amber johnson&tbm=isch&imgil=OJPqiGhyJOifgM%3A%3B-wlKSkiYNOnMMM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.taringa.net%252Fdarioeljefe%252Fmi%252FcWKYz&source=iu&pf=m&tbs=simg:CAESqgIJUOYGqaD3wNIangILEKjU2AQaBggXCD0IQwwLELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKJMakhqTD58flhqUGqIa4xmXGpAa3CXdJekl6yXQMd8luDHgJdY6tTEaMJVZD8LT30N5f8ZJeNN_1fZ8HkBBbZ7koCoZbw_1H-wwLyddQyP-iKCHm_1pssNJ9nuMCAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEFGjALgwLEJ3twQkahwEKGwoJaGFpcnN0eWxl2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wZHM0eAoYCgVibG9uZNqliPYDCwoJL20vMDI5NGpiCh0KCWxvbmcgaGFpctqliPYDDAoKL20vMDJwZF9fegoWCgNsaXDapYj2AwsKCS9tLzA2cGoyawoXCgRoZWFk2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wNGhndGsM&fir=OJPqiGhyJOifgM%3A%2C-wlKSkiYNOnMMM%2C_&usg=__C_xOfcIwPTdzXKyqDASjapIRc7A=&biw=1920&bih=974&ved=0ahUKEwju_ZCCjYTUAhXEHZQKHTd-Bn0QyjcIVg&ei=CiojWe7QNMS70AS3_JnoBw#imgrc=KBVdFCSuF0dH6M:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3183032/Israeli-teen-dies-injuries-stabbing-Gay-Pride-parade.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

I'd want to know if she slept around a lot

I don't want to fall in love with a promiscuous girl (again)

But she's Jooish :DDDDDDD

know that feel

As an accomplished pickup artist I can testify that there is nothing more satisfying than cumming on a Jewish nose and watching it trickle down as she smirks while thinking of how sweet goy cock is

learn to judge character.

I've bagged a few using the bdsm angle. they like to submit to strong men... but they are also very promiscuous.. I got the clap from one of them last year.

Jews are inbred.
I don't want mutant Joo babies.

did
very prim and proper chick
pussy smelled but had nice tits
7/10 would date again

no, I'm married and i'm not going to dishonour my vows to my wife and to god.

especially not with a treacherous Christ Killer.

My ex-wife is Jewish. Warning: you marry the whole family. Think long and hard before having kids.

That isn't a jew.

I'd date a niggeres at this point

>implying the avreagera jewish woman looks like this

I'd date a Romanian if she wasn't butt ugly and she was interested in me.

Your mom isn't a Jew

Feels bad man

God I hope not. I really like my house and bank account and car and sanity a lot.

But there's no telling. My dick just does whatever the hell it wants and my body lays next to it later. Fucking bastard son of a bitch.

Kek if she's a grill, she's a slut. There are such few exceptions nowadays, you'll never meet her.

Never, I don't trust them. Literally even if she named the Jew the most I could do would be to friend zone her. I already have a hard time trusting women, I'm not about to risk trusting a female kike.

Also
>literally falling for the vaginal jew
Kek

no I reject her (like I did many times before) because if let her close she will see that i'm pure failure

History time?

>tfw my closest friends are still with their college partners, 6-7 years later

Yes. I don't want to die alone.

If I were actually faced with the situation, it would be tough to say no.

the girl in the pic isn't jewish and I rather stick with my kind because there are plenty of beautiful women on this side.

what a real Jewish woman looks like

Im my experience Jewesses are extremely promiscuous.

oh God Hans please stop

Question to anons who answered yes:

One day she says to you:

>user, my love, I'd like our son to be named Shlomo/Moshe/Ezekiel/... in honor of my [family member] who's just passed away...

What is your response?

every good looking girl slept around a lot

if she looked like that pic i would be her shabbos goy for sure

"Only if we can also name him in honor of my favorite uncle"

No, he isn't.
>if she were pretty

Yes of course. Breeding with the master race should be our goal. Jewifying the white race is the best way to protect it.

I went with a liberal joo so she probably wouldn't have cared.
The kinds you are talking about are actually off-putting.

I am a III so my first son will be my name IV and that is non negotiable.

I've brought this up with girlfriends before and never gotten friction from it.

yes, if she converted

if (((they're))) pretty they are usually really mixed with goy blood or completely made out of plastic

Date? Yes.

Marry? Only if she converts

absolutely not. are you kidding me?

is beniamin a polish name?

>He he yes goy, if she converts, your kids will not be Jewish!

Never nothing worse the sandnigger disease in your blood line . Kill yourself now .

I just dated a half-Juden Swedish girl for 2 years but broke up with her cuz I wasn't going to marry her unless she converted. Now I'm talking to a 20-year-old cutie from Ukraine who is trad in every way possible. Tryna put a ring on that.

Only if she went the brother Nathaniel route per religion

Who is this beautiful woman?

fuck no

No Hans don't give up so easily

Implying I wouldn't date pretty much anyone at this point...

It's not Polish in origin, but there was a kid named Beniamin in my class in primary school

It's not a very popular name here

As a regular /r9k/ poster i would date a girl modestly attractive girl that showed interest in me

I did

What about when she wants to mutilate your newborn son's penis and takes you to court when you refuse and then the (((judge))) awards her half of your stuff including your son's foreskin?

You're Jewish if your mother was born Jewish.
That's really broad.
So obviously we have European blood.

I have 4 beautiful children named after people my wife and I respect. There's little Shlomo, Jerry, Moshe, and then there's my favorite son - I named him Adolf.

>911

Even your god is betraying you

amber johnson
google.com.au/search?q=amber johnson&tbm=isch&imgil=OJPqiGhyJOifgM%3A%3B-wlKSkiYNOnMMM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.taringa.net%252Fdarioeljefe%252Fmi%252FcWKYz&source=iu&pf=m&tbs=simg:CAESqgIJUOYGqaD3wNIangILEKjU2AQaBggXCD0IQwwLELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKJMakhqTD58flhqUGqIa4xmXGpAa3CXdJekl6yXQMd8luDHgJdY6tTEaMJVZD8LT30N5f8ZJeNN_1fZ8HkBBbZ7koCoZbw_1H-wwLyddQyP-iKCHm_1pssNJ9nuMCAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEFGjALgwLEJ3twQkahwEKGwoJaGFpcnN0eWxl2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wZHM0eAoYCgVibG9uZNqliPYDCwoJL20vMDI5NGpiCh0KCWxvbmcgaGFpctqliPYDDAoKL20vMDJwZF9fegoWCgNsaXDapYj2AwsKCS9tLzA2cGoyawoXCgRoZWFk2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wNGhndGsM&fir=OJPqiGhyJOifgM%3A%2C-wlKSkiYNOnMMM%2C_&usg=__C_xOfcIwPTdzXKyqDASjapIRc7A=&biw=1920&bih=974&ved=0ahUKEwju_ZCCjYTUAhXEHZQKHTd-Bn0QyjcIVg&ei=CiojWe7QNMS70AS3_JnoBw#imgrc=KBVdFCSuF0dH6M:
fuaark she's such a qt

This is a good idea.

Why don't we just become the Jews, Sup Forums?

When, in 1982?

Yes... Especially if her family has a lot of Influence...

I'm always siding with the winners.

You fucking goyem.

And If the Jews fuck up... My children can still pretend to be Whites.

So no problems on that issue.

no , I would have to deport her

Traitor

did he look like this?

No, can't marry outside the faith

and that is jew who has more goy blood than jew and still has a large honker

Wtf, I thought you guys had more integrity :DDDDDD

nice australian internet sized image

date but not marry

No like that, but he did look a bit Jewy, now that I think about it

Not very likely though, there's very few Jews in Poland these days

Find a nice shut-in autistic girl. They are the only pure ones left.

The positive that is she is pretty likely to have high iq, and if she is really attractive and put together she'll be a good lay for many years to come as good looking put together woman aren't as common as you think.
If you have children you simply make them be orthodox Christians (or whatever you are), chistren them and move on. You even stopped a jewess from creating more Jews. The kids will always have any oppurtunity they like , as their mother is a Jew and Jews only help you if your mom is a Jew.
The negative is her family.

Wait I can't do magic eyes, please tell me it's happy merchant

Survival of the best my friend...

That's why Islam is taking over...
The west is slowly giving up on itself.

Cucks are basically traitors as well. So I have to find other ways to spread my DNA to the best ambitious culture.

>Very few jews in Poland

All Poles are literally Jews

Kinga is a fucking jew
Kaczynski is a jew

I would of course

Dating a Jewish girl is one of my fantasies

Currently married to one. She's 6 months pregnant.

I have. She was a horrible human being and it didn't end well but at least the sex was good.

The Jewess likes to play around with gentiles for a bit of fun, but she'll never regard you as her equal.

Yup

yea sure schlomo

no

I've dated joos already :(

Plus I seem to be inherently attracted to them help

breslau, pls

You just have to cross your eyes so the patterns overlap. And yes it's a merchant.

Congratulations, your children will be God's chosen people.

I've dated joos already :(
Plus I seem to be inherently attracted to jewish chicks help

No, I do not like Jews and it would be very hard for me to fall in love with one.

Did you tell your mother-in-law yet?

:D

:')

this is true, i really don't like them. If she looked like OP pic I could probably fall in her with her pussy

Why not? They're kinda cute. I'm part israeli anyways

I would date any girl that was pretty and interested in me. Even a nigger.

Of course and long my children don't get to be jews and I will oppose it

Are the orthodox jews based?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3183032/Israeli-teen-dies-injuries-stabbing-Gay-Pride-parade.html

Inb4 delete

yes

>nigger
>pretty
PICK

Please tell me your somali