Ask a Jewanon anything

A few things:

No, I won't get in the oven.

I'm a zionist, not a globalist.

6 million wasn't the exact figure.

I'm not a huge fan of Trump but I was glad he won over Hillary because she would have been a disaster.

I don't have a problem with white people as a whole.

Muslims are subhuman savages and I have no idea why other Jews like Sally Kohn shill for them so much because we would be first against the wall.

My name isn't Shlomo, nor does my surname end in -berg, -stein, -witz, -sky or -feld. Nor does it contain the words 'gold' or 'silver.'

Ask away, goyim!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do the goyim know?

Post pics of your cute jewess family members

Also, why are Jewish girls the sluttiest? The ones I know at Barnard slurp up goy cum like no tomorrow

To a degree. It is true (and puzzling) how a lot of people in the media who push the "hey fellow white people!" shit turn out to be Jewish, but I don't think it's part of a secret underground conspiracy to destroy the white race. I think these people just like to stir shit up and in their eyes they feel like they're trying to prove that all white people are racist.

It's very odd. Thankfully there are a growing number of Jews who are wise to these schmucks giving us a bad name.

Salomon Copperman

Only Jewess in my family is my mother.

That might be an American thing. A lot of Jews here in the UK are more conservative.

My surname is actually Irish.

What do you think about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Ephraim O'Connell. Are you religious?

I'm a Jew in ethnicity only, not religion.

are you mixed?

Experiences with Jewish nepotism?

How does it feel knowing your people were the chosen ones?

Yes, my mother is Jewish, my father is Irish.

Nothing really, although I am an aspiring (((journalist))) so it could come in handy there.

Not too shabby really.

Speaking of which, what IS your view on the holocaust?

>My name isn't Shlomo, nor does my surname end in -berg, -stein, -witz, -sky or -feld. Nor does it contain the words 'gold' or 'silver.'
Shit, they're evolving.

Timestamp and Jew cock or gtfo faggot shill.

>It's very odd
Only if you don't assume there's a concerted effort to undermine whites and flood their countries with shitskins and breed them out of existence. Otherwise, the oddity disappears.

A dark chapter in the history of humankind.

Well that's what I don't get about these liberal media Jews. Statistically, Muslims are the most antisemitic people in the world. If ISIS get their caliphate you can put your shekels on there being anuddah shoah.

I just find it hard to feel an affinity with people who are pushing for a sequence of events that could lead to my death and, bizarrely, theirs too.

>I'm a zionist, not a globalist.
You don't even know what zionist means Mr. Shekelstein.

Fuck off or it's lampshade time.

Why do white people hate you so much? I don't get it, is it an inferiority complex?

Fuck off jew

>you can put your shekels on there being anuddah shoah.
I use human money.
And I believe you meant "the first shoah".

Zionist jews hate and fear whites because we're 100 more numerous than them and pretty much as smart (and since we're so many, we actually have far more geniuses). The only reason we're not shoahing right now is that we've been brainwashed, but we could always snap out of it. We're a constant danger.

Jews know we're the only real threat to their domination, and they also hate muslims, so they're trying to provoke an all out war WHITES VS MUDSHITS by flooding white countries with mudslimes. Afterwards they'll attack the weakened winner and clean house.

>I don't get it, is it an inferiority complex?
Applies only if you are a jew yourself.

>Well that's what I don't get about these liberal media Jews
they're not telling other jews what to do, they are instructing goyim

The fact that they've always been nepotists greedy arrogant fucks (and loansharks), always trying to infiltrate & dominate any goy country they've ever entered, might be an answer.

>Oy vey we've been expelled more than a hundred times from as many countried in different eras by different people.
>Everyone else is the problem, not us.

Can't that be said to be the same for any race of people though? They just happen to be really good at it.

>I don't have a problem with white people as a whole.

You don't understand. The idea isn't that all (or even most, or just many) jews innately have a problem with white people and want them gone. It's far less conscious than that. Anyone who believes that that's what's going on -- that there's some sort of large-scale joint cooperation between the Jews of the world to eliminate white people -- has bought into the conspiracy theory arm of the JQ.

The reality, as best as we can see it, is that Jews simply have this innate desire to rebel against and undermine white culture. The pillars that held up western societies for centuries: patriarchy, the family unit, christianity, monogamy, etc, these are all anathema to modern Jews. Not consciously, but they react negatively to them, and feel uncomfortable around goyish expressions of them. You say you have no idea why other Jews like Sally Kohn shill for muslims? Neither does Sally Kohn. She likes muslims because they're anti-western, and in fact almost a platonic non-western archetype. But she's not really aware of it because it's not a conscious decision that she's made, wherein she says, "Hmm, if I endorse group X, that will have negative result Y for white civilization." It's innate.

In other words, your destructive, sneaky jewishness is so innate and subversive that you're not even aware of it. Your own jewish nature has jewed your very self into jewing us all.

Qliphoth or sephiroth? I'll know if you're lying.

SIEG HEIL!

Have you ever played the jewish piano?

How is this news?

What other race behaved like nomadic locusts for 2000 years??

I mean, gypsies are annoying, but they're 1) easily recognizable, 2) weak, 3) almost harmless. At the worst, they pickpocket you.

Jews take control of your institutions, media, banks, everything, then manipulate your entire society to your detriment and their benefit. And they often change their names so they're stealthy.
What other race does this shit?

What's your opinions on nuclear families?

>Ask a Jewanon anything
reddit is reddit.com
>Muslims are subhuman savages and I have no idea why other Jews like Sally Kohn shill for them so much because we would be first against the wall.
that would be a real shame, wouldn't it, shlomo
>My name isn't Shlomo, nor does my surname end in -berg, -stein, -witz, -sky or -feld. Nor does it contain the words 'gold' or 'silver.'
fuck off shlomo shekelberg goldenstein

um, lekhiam my heeb friend. i have a question. have you ever played a fiddle on a roof? if not, blind fold your self and spin around 50 times and go on a full sprint.

fpbp, zionism = globalism dirty kike.

Canadian Jew here. You're not a real Jew, OP. You're probably one of our mongrel half-children who we use to deflect white and muslim hatred against us. All real Jews live in Israel, or if they don't (like my family and me), they make a large amount of money in their host country, then move to Israel later in life.

What do you think of circumcision?

>being this hostile to the hand that feeds you
This is why you're better off being outbred by Somalians, you gothic filth.

Whats your stance on Christ and God? There are Bad jews and Good jew.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. Revelations 3:9. I want to know if you fear and respect God.