Feminism

How can you seriously argue against feminism? It literally just means equality between women and men. You guys really don't want that?

who would make their dog their equal??

No. Women are objects.
We're not equal.

> inb4 edgy

yes, pol really does think women are inferior and deserve less rights, but feminism more and more has come to embody the SJW movement and that movement is just as retarded as pol.

I usually troll anti feminists on youtube, they are easy prey. Most feminists don't bother me, because they don't take themselves so seriously.. they don't really even understand what feminism is.

depends on what you mean by feminism

It's not real equality. Women will always be favored in nearly every social and legal setting.

men and women are different and will never be equal. no amount of (((science))) will ever change this basic biological truth.

nice edge, boys, careful not to cut me now

edgy

>implying equality is a good idea

lot of virgins on Sup Forums

You don't have children with your equal. They are a tool to produce your equal: male children.

I don't care what legal rights women have, but for their own sake they she be staying at home and raising kids instead of working.

The very notion that women aren't equal right now is absurd. Without mentioning the wage gap fallacy, explain how women are mistreated or represented in an unequal way in western society.

The feminism pill. Take at your own risk.

Sorry Kucky women SJW'S need to be hung like you . Women are not equal in spite of your delusions . Feminism is a anal cancer and needs to be cut out . Maybe when Muslims move on your block feminist will wake the fuck up !

what if they are female ?

Good luck getting picrelated to allow penetration (or even a mere butt-squeeze) with that attitude, anons

>It literally just means equality between women and men

equality of opportunity is long possbile. there are no woman freedom restraining laws only the pro woman ones remained (like motherhood urlop).

The kind of equality feminist want is an equality of outcome which would be enforced by the state which is soft communism.

Buddy, not even the craziest pastel colored hair radical feminist wants to date feminist men.

>there are no woman freedom restraining laws
This is Jewy pilpul gerrymandering of the terms of discourse
As long as we live in a patriarchal society there can't be true equality

this is pretty much the case with sjws but the reality is most of them only think that way because they are convinced you can somehow enforce sexism away. Bad opinions must fall out of favor and sexism is one of them. meanwhile sjws and feminism are throwing logs on that fire.

You'd be surprised. Women love confidence and honesty. I've told most women I've dated that I don't think they should be allowed to vote, and I've slept with 100+ women.

If your delivery is creepy and weird, they'll be weirded out. If you're alpha and thats part of your worldview they'll bend.

If you were to win in "equality" then my husband would be arrested for MY fetish, I would be hired due to my tits and not my skills, I would be forced into groups because they have 1% less girls then boys.

Fuck That.

you are not incorrect but see you cannot force the level of patriachy away that we have. it is almost entirely social, you cannot mediate opinions with the law of the government without giving it the power to destroy all our freedoms. instead the only way to win for feminism is social progress and that involves inclusive activity, not social crusading and vicious attacking of discenters.

Then you make 5 more you fucking retard cuck.

Modern feminism is completely different than just simply meaning "equality between women and men". Modern feminists are seriously lunatics... apparently, you have no idea how completely insane these people are nowadays.

>tfw not born a grill
>tfw lost the genetic lottery

Why live, Sup Forums?

>Giving a woman the right to vote drives a wedge between her and her husband!
Stopped reading the fanfic right there. Women resented being told their views don't matter by men so much they went out and fought for the right to vote. Being dismissed and belittled by their husbands surely drove a wedge between them as big as any disagreements over political issues.

Thanks to whoever wrote that tl;dr post for putting that bit right at the front so I didn't waste my time on it.

That's not what the current feminist movement means. I'm all for first wave feminism.

>equality between women and men
This isn't the goal of 3rd wave feminism.

I was in my uni's feminist society, the first meeting I went to was them listing friends and enemies, realising how mental current feminism is put me right off it.

Patriarchy is biological, if you were to reduce us to tribal nigger I can guarantee you that women would have far less rights than they do now.

>patriarchal

in your wonderful america nothing bans you from creating a small matriarchal or whatever you perceieve as fair community. if that community is deliver the greatest capitalistic outcome then you will see more of it. now you and i both know that such hypothetical society won't work because its common knowledge that woman are actually inferior in leadership and innovation, wouldn't create that paradise you dream of.

>Women resented being told their views don't matter by men so much they went out and fought for the right to vote.

Which drives a wedge between the man and the husband because it allows politicians to pitch policies specifically to either men or women, instead of, as when only men may vote, being FORCED to pitch pro-family policies. Maybe you should have kept reading.

No it doesn't and you are apparently too retarded to see it. Feminism is about mentally retarded women who want all men to be slaves.

Look like Tumblr is on the hit list again.

Feminism is pro woman, not equality. Egalitarianism is equality, faggot. Go kill yourself. We all want you to.

between the man and the woman*

They've already proven they don't want equality.

yeah i think i actually got laid more after being an open trump supporter even on a trump hating campus

most women believe they are equal, without needing to be a part of the feminist movement. at this point the feminist movement is a hammer in search of a nail, saying mere equality is just not good enough. Notice how they all whine about not enough women in stem careers or as ceo's, but none of them are arguing for more women in the roofing industry or the trades. Proof that modern feminism is an elitist rich white male invention.

in the UK only 7% of women identify as feminist, yet they all know that they are capable of doing anything the average man can do. You don't need a special term for folks who think women are equal, you need special terms for those who don't.

To the extent that equality is actually possible or knowable, women are equal enough, and they don't need a movement infantalizing and coddling them.

>tfw I'm also so ugly girls are disgusted by me
There's always taking hormones.
I'd rather take hormones and find some fetishist to keep me company, then be male and forever alone the rest of my life.

> I'm all for first wave feminism

Women voting rights literally killed the western civilization.

Let me guess, their enemies were white, homogenous families and their friends were everyone else.

check out this:

Could you make your shill thread any more obvious? We know who you people are.

sage

actually correct but not as much as you think. in a tribal society women are damn near equal not becuase we are physically so, but because the economy of labor and knowledge is so vital that you cannot afford actual prejudice and all sexism becuase utilitarian sexism instead of chouvanism. Think about it. you are a small tribe fighting to survive each winter. you are going to teach every woman your survival knowledge and vice versa because everyone needs to help. women aren't going to be stuck cooking and cleaning all day and raising the kid, everyone takes a part in communal activities. Division of labor happens only when necissary but refrigeration and the seasons mean that you only have a limited time to capitalize on the meat, fruits, and vegetables you find and secure. Women will gain respect and more social power in the upper end of the tribal society than they have now. but unquestionably the total requirement for breeding and the net loss of quality of life for all will mean we will have less rights.

As for the first soundbyte. its true that the patriarchy is biological, mostly has to do with the way people interpret voice tones and trust certain ways of speaking, all revolving around bass and lower pitched voice when looking for leaders, while higher and weaker voices get mercy but not leadership.

>patriachy
I fucking hate this word. We don't live in a patriarchy, and you're delusional if you think we do. The very word (along with dozens of other -isms and -phobias) has been raped and stripped of its original meaning. Stop inventing windmills to tilt at, we've got enough shit to deal with already.

Bodily autonomy is the chemo for feminist cancer. It is the core of western civilization, ignore it at your peril.

>being forced to pitch for pro family
youre a moron.

I truly believe that taking away women's right to vote could be the key to restoring our civilization. All women's suffrage has done is sow discord in our society. Feminism is all about women's self-interest, which is insanity. There is no self-interest for a woman; she exists for the sake of her family and her progeny. Feminists are deeply miserable people because they have rejected this truth and keep trying to live for themselves.

chequed, also
Patriarchy is the spirit of the state, the father, so, it's a very real thing, but the fact that they fight against the organizing principal of a society is the perfect indication that you don't necessarily have someone who's interested in the rights of women, but rather, the neo-mao commie invented in 1980's peru.

this user gets it

Reality was built by God to be experienced by Man, with a Woman by his side.

you seem upset that the reality is that the world functions on this concept simply becuase women are mostly abscent from places of power. this is the fact, the main difference between being retarded about it or not is if you think you can fix this problem by forcing employers to virtue signal and communistically enforce quotas of women at certain levels. the next phase of the destruction of the patriarchy can only happen when women shed their lazy subserviance and grasp positions of power fairly.

OP here, this thread is bait, women don't deserve to be treated as equals by men. It is the duty of all men to reign in the epic vanity of women and their proclivity to seek the destruction of western civilization and, ultimately, the human race as we know it.

>equality

You have no idea how many millions of people have been murdered already in order for this false notion of "equality" to be disproven in every possible sense of the word.

Current feminism is degenerate bullshit. If you really believe in equality for everyone then become an egalitarian. At least then you won't be lumped in with all those retards. If you really believe that feminism is the same thing though then you should put on your pussy hat and gtfo

What's the point of feminism? Women are more equal than they've ever been and they're more depressed than they've ever been. Our birthrates are down too. When we were communists women had equal rights, but socially they were expected to be women, and there were no problems. They stayed home and raised their kids, and our birthrates were healthy.

I don't even think women should have the right to vote. They're destroying the western world with their " feelings ".

We should return to a male patriarchal society, and women can get back to controlling everything men do the old fashioned way.

> He hasn't read unabomber manifesto

Only part of it, what part are you referring to?

>women are mostly abscent from places of power
This is an entirely unsubstantiated belief. Women have plenty of power, it's just skewed to be different than male forms of power. Sexual power is a good example: go around asking random strangers for sex. If you're a man you better be lucky or unbelievably handsome. If you're a woman it should take you about 15 minutes.

>le Egalitarianism meme
Egalitarianism is equality between TWO PEOPLE.
Feminism is about equality between WOMEN and MEN.
It's not hard.

I don't even think women should have the right to vote. They're destroying all of western society with their "feelings".

We should return a male patriarchal society, and women can go back to controlling everything men do the old fashioned way.

until very recently women have been happier than men and have been for a long time actually. our birthrates are down because we have enough people, and should go down far further until we can reasonably sustain our modern civilization. IF you think rising birthrates would be great, Let me introduce you to india, china, africa, and mexico. 3 places with an exploding birthrate and a very obvious lack of rights and quality of life for many women.

Second of all, stay at home is only possible thanks to our modern age of working from home. The idea that women through out history did not work in careers and crafts is a meme and historical revisionism. the first factory workers where women and children because those factories had pushed them out of their textile industries.

I think women should have less rights. If you disagree with me that means you are Islamophobic.

The part where he says modern leftists need to always invent new percieved "injustices" to fight against, because that fight is filling a void in their lives. They are using feminism as a substitute activity to pursue what the author calls the "power process". It's not about the end goal, but about the struggle itself. That's why they push feminism even when women are already equal in regards to opportunities.

Man those are such great cannons

>women are mostly absent from places of power
>This is an entirely unsubstantiated belief.
you are wrong. decisions made that affect the majority of women are being made without women representation. this is not our fault. centuries of patrairchy and certain biological tendancies are at work, but where sjws get it wrong is despite us not being at fault, we are still CULPABLE. because to not be culpable is to abandon our rights to the state to fix it for us, making us slaves once again only in different form. a new battle must be waged to take positions of power in the government through campaigning, and positions in industry through hard work and dedication. This is not easy as nepotism is stronk, but the only other way is to destroy our freedom.

They pushed it beyond "equal" to "everything men do is evil"

We already used to treat them better than we would men, we would protect them from responsibilities, consequences and held them in high esteem for what they did (create life). Feminism is about turning women into worse men and removing all the things they're good for through strict reconditioning.

Actually they're much more likely to submit to an edge lord than a supplicating beta male

>How can you seriously argue against feminism?
Easily.

We really should talk about femanonism. Do you know how many girls are on here larping as neckbeards just to be able to talk about politics freely?

People like you are equivalent to people who were "le born in the wrong in generation".
Except worse, much much worse.

Disgusting women like that proposition me for sex the instant they're in my car. I've stopped making contact with women altogether because I've already found my wife. A much superior baby maker and mother. And honestly far more attractive. You posted a nigger loving monkey.

no one here will care. though I suspect about 5 % of the femanons do come here to shit post because being oppressed is their fetish.

I feel like you don't have adiquate knowledge on why feminism happened in the first place.

I don't know but I know Americans made their farm equipment their equals

Women aren't our equals in most areas, if you wanna be honest. Mostly shitty at sports, physical science, technology, little strength, less coordination, emotions over reason, etc., etc.

Why would I want equality between beings that are inherently different, and are meant to be so in order to establish a relationship based on complementarity?

There's no complementarity between equal beings.

Equality as it is nowadays is a flawed concept based on emotional delusion. The only equality that should exists between men and women is the equality of value. Men and women are equally valuable in their intrinsical different nature and capacities, both imperative to the development of family, and therefore, civilization.

Even equality of opportunite is a flawed concept. Not even men had equal opportunity in previous times. Opportunity is something you CREATE. No one should ever expect opportunity to be given freely. When opportunity is given freely, it is not a rule, not a standard, it is a privilege.
The reason women never had equality of opportunity until modern times is because they lack the natural requirements to CREATE opportunity. If women lack the natural attributes required for the creation of opportunity, it means that seeking for opportunity itself is not in their nature. The only reason women nowadays have equal opportunity, is because we have given it for them for free. It is a special privilege men have given, and now they're regreting it.

If this were not true, some matriarcal society, in some era, would have functioned. But this never happend. You don't have a single nation that we'rent developed under patriarcal standards.

Women don't need any opportunity that involves not depending on men, because it's in their nature to depend on men. And that's what they unconciously want. Feminism is big shit test in order to put today's weak men in line, to make them strong again by taking back their rightfully place of leadership. To bring back patriarchy as it was.

Talk about politics freely? on Sup Forums?

are you talking about horses? if so you are an idiot we treat them horribly.

What's to discuss?

Women destroy everything, even children, of men are not in control.

Niggers, smart guy. You know the fucking monkeys walking around in suits.

>until very recently women have been happier than men and have been for a long time actually
Source?
>we have enough people
Fuck off, Poland is half as dense as Germany and we're worse off per capita and yet we've got a far under replacement rate birthrate.
And never did I imply women are meant to be lazy, but the fact is that daycare is psychologically damaging for children, and public school has turned into a marxist indoctrination center, so someone has to stay home and I think it should probably be the person that has to take months off work every time they have another kid and literally has feed bags attached to their chests.
also:
>China
>rising birthrate
You're straight up retarded

>anonymous fucking board
>no reason to ever mention anything personal about yourself to make a political or philosophical point.

Kys.

If you're pro feminism and a virgin you need to reevaluate everything. Feminism effect on courtship and customers is probably why youre a virgin

You also avoided my question. What's the point of feminism?

>Equality as it is nowadays is a flawed concept based on emotional delusion. The only equality that should exists between men and women is the equality of value. Men and women are equally valuable in their intrinsical different nature and capacities, both imperative to the development of family, and therefore, civilization.
oh boy, here comes the cognitive dissonance brigade again. the concept that women are somehow not inferior because we suck at logic, thinking, strength, and whatever other arbitrary list, and why? because we can show wuv and have babbies.

This is like saying your kid is equal to you because they are innocent and naive. Either women are inferior and thus cannot contribute to society in the way men can, or we are equal. theres no room for separate but equal bullshit.

Fackin autocorrect.
'Customs'

>implying women are equal
who needs femminism if you have sharia law?

HOW COME THIS SHILL SLIDE THREAD GETS ATTENTION, YOUR STUPID FAGGOTS, AND THE REAL REDPILL IS SITTING HERE NOT BEING CHECKED OUT. LINK ABOVE IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THE REAL JEWNESS.

This

Why would we want them to be equal when they are inferior?? Haram

Slide. Faggot.