prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo
youtu.be/aCQbipwJ2c4
youtu.be/oRpRaRHyPUM
youtu.be/CvmqDMsKRe0
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/866717357594607616
axios.com/saudi-arabia-makes-big-commitment-to-u-s-infrastructure-2416023368.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Tiff was a mistake" - Donald J. Trump.

drumpf

REMINDER:
nazi larper shills are trying to divide and conquer Sup Forums by using
>da joos
as a wedge.

Our loyalty to Trump is too strong though, it'll never work.

NO SHILLS ALLOWED

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

fug drump!

Drumpf

Seth Rich assassination run down videos to share:
youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo
youtu.be/aCQbipwJ2c4
youtu.be/oRpRaRHyPUM
youtu.be/CvmqDMsKRe0
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg

Spread awareness of Seth Rich's murder, share these videos to anyone that will watch. We should also start a "draft our daughters" style meme campaign to raise curiosity about Seth Rich amongst normies, replacing "#ImWithHer" with "#SheKilledHim", using photos of Seth. Any anons adept at design want to help with this idea?

Thread for this idea Thread for this idea Thread for this idea Thread for this idea

If Trump can get Palestine and Israel to be peaceful with each other, would libs lose their minds? That would be a massive accomplishment.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Awoo!

I just watched a few highlight videos from the Apprentice, but it just feels weird. I somehow can't watch it anymore.

Yes

>BREAKING: Flynn’s letter to Senate committee cites ‘escalating public frenzy’ in refusing to turn over records in Russia probe.

twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/866717357594607616

They would deny it was ever a problem

Fuck off plebbit

Nobody here is surprised or shocked by the israeli visit except /sg/ and TRS, neither one of which matter

>Our

GOD SAVE EMPEROR TRUMP

>"Tiff was a mistake" - Donald J. Trump.

DELET TH... oh, wait, it's real (). Delet your account anyway!

Till next time friendo

How many scoops? 9???

>saudi visit
>all pomp and fun, saber dance, meme sphere

>irsrael visit
>phoned in bs, a fucking hospital park bench

Fucking cheapskate kike bastards

Reread what I posted numbnuts we agree.

How could they? They hold up Palestinian flags all the time at protests. They wouldn't be able to ignore it.

>herschel, they know. post another antisemitic star on my tweeter

Ave Imperator Trumpius

>we

>nothing personnel, kid

>Who's Roger Stone? I like to watch Alex Jones for shits and giggles and he's always on there. Is this the same Roger Stone with that Netflix documentary or whatever?
Yes, Roger Stone is a political operative that has been around sine the Nixon-era (where he made his name) and has been working behind the scenes in politics since then. Stone is known for being a dirty "political trickster" who is willing to do the dirty work to get somebody elected (and being one of Nixon's original political operatives). His involvement with Trump goes waaay back to when he was thinking about running in the 80s and he has served as a political advisor to Trump since then (was his campaign manager when Trump ran on the Reform ticket back in 2000, and was a senior advisor early in his 2016 bid).

Here is an old picture of Manafort, Stone and Lee Atwater from back in the day.

I can't either. There's something off about those shows. Maybe he was "acting" in his own way. I miss his rally persona. It feels more genuine than the presidential routine we get now.

I love when video games have cutscenes between missions

So you don't agree with what I posted?

Are you defending the shills?

not to a rational human being. But they would ignore it and liberals would play along and play dumb.

I am angry there are no photos or videos of him visiting the most sacred site in all of Christianity (Church of The Holy Sepulchre) but sites are saturated with him touching the western wall

>This oversimplified strawman is false, therefore my side's spin on reality is 100% true

Hey, Stepanovich, download "BLAME!" over there to watch afterwards, it`s an anime movie.
Not sure if you`re gonna like it, I`ve read the manga 8 or 10 years ago, seemed so-so.

awooo.copy?....over

Trump and Bibi are personal friends. They probably spent a lot more time yakking in private rather than putting on a show.

probably would. theyd say how more people were getting struck by lightning annually than were dying in israelis and palistinians conflicts or some other bullshit those post modernist scum tend to say in similar situations.

Israel is actually quite poor. I do think that the visit to Belgium will be the worst by far. They hate him there obviously (EU HQ).

few pics from NK for a change

Are cameras allowed there? I bet they are. Maybe it will be released later, we know (((why))) only the wall is getting attention

No media allowed inside I think.

>If Trump can get Palestine and Israel to be peaceful with each other, would libs lose their minds? That would be a massive accomplishment.
if he actually got a peace deal he would be held as one of the greatest diplomats in a century solving the hardest post-world war II diplomatic issue.

there would be tears

If you don't think there are shills larping as nazis trying to use the jews to divide and conquer Sup Forums maybe you should take a look in the catalog.

Make Jerusalem Great Again

DELETE THIS
HE MISSPOKE

Oh thanks for the answer man. Also: even young Manafort sends the "don't ask too many questions" vibe. I mean that in the best way you can interpret it too.

when does he go there?
Palestines tomorrow right?

axios.com/saudi-arabia-makes-big-commitment-to-u-s-infrastructure-2416023368.html

That look doesn't fit Schumer at all.

Awoo~

moshi moshi awoo desu over

Nate Silver might actually kill himself.

No media allowed inside, its the holiest of holy sites in Christianity.

What would the CNN spin be?
>Thanks Obama
>Trump didn't do much at the negotiations
>Israel and Palestine were always friends
>DRUMPFFJDH

Before you ever defend /sg/ again, remind yourself that they hate america, including president trump...

TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE US GREAT AGAIN

Thought so

Insider just told me that Donald Trump is scheduled for a conference with Congress about Seth Rich when he gets back and is pissed off and will seek justice against the DNC criminals

They have no principles whatsoever. You'll call them a liar and they'll call you a Nazi. You show them facts or recordings of their own statements, and they'll say you're taking things out of context. They are slime.

They hold you to high standards but the goal posts always move when they face the slightest criticism. I can honestly see them saying "To be honest, this whole Israeli Palestinian thing has been exaggerate, and even if it was a problem this treaty signed by Trump is just so many words. Now, President Obama on the other hand is a Nobel Prize recipient..."

May 24–25 28th NATO summit
At least he has Orban, who likes him.

>japan proxy
>best korea pic
touche

...And support jihadists out in the open. /sg/ are just circle jerking muslims, and all muslims are the same, no exceptions

>Are cameras allowed there?

Of course. There's tons of photos and videos of the place.

Why wouldn't media be allowed?

Those murderous monsters!
You guys are going to try to kill him.
Wait why?

Better not be lying

i think they would just call off the 2020 election

You got it. I've been catching up on a lifetime of David Horowitz and Thomas Sowell books. They pinned these snakes down with their childish tactics.

I hope Finland gets annexed by Russia.

>defending /sg/ sandniggerlovers ever
thanks senpai

Is it true kimdotcom is coming over to hannity? How long till that airs?

Hey Newswire, you may be able to help me. I'm looking for images of Trump touching things, like he touched the wall and the orb in the past two days. Do you tag by occasion and can thnk of any pic fitting this general theme?

>trying to encourage conflict between long established communities on Sup Forums
Is that really necessary?

Why doesn't Sup Forums get a banner?

7 burgers 35 fries

He offered the invitation I'm not sure if fatboy accepted or not

WE HAVE PEAK ENERGY TO CHANGE THE WORLD

Fuck /sg/ that pointless fucking thread should be banned from Sup Forums

Really makes you think.

Worried.jpeg

>the one pic of the extra dark hannity night

Good riddance, the KKK is retarded and almost dead anyway. TIme for something new to form.

Needs to be higher quality.

yeah there are pictures/video from private individuals who have went inside but media wasn't authorized to do a photo-op with a head of state inside of there, and media would never turn down a photo-op they were allowed to attend

there are security issues with the president being in there, along with the security issues of the site itself. you won't find any pictures/video of previous presidents (who have made appearances there) inside the sepulchre.

DRUMPF IS A KEK LMAOO!!!!

Dude i've been all over Nihei for a decade now, one of my fav artists of all time. Also animus are always innferior imo, i prefer reading mangas.

>Punk

Journos leaking important intelligence details. That's the kind of info that gets assets killed