BREAKING NEWS

"We wuz not kings!" say boffins

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/science/807756/modern-man-Eastern-Mediterranean-Africa-scientists-old-tooth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers BTFO once again

>Greco-Bulgaria was literally the cradle of mankind
I've never felt so proud of being a bulgarian desu

you're a steppe nigger though

I admit, my money was on Poland being the cradle of all civilisation.

*opens borders*
come home black man

Big if true

So does this mean that Africans are the most evolved race?

How will niggers recover?

So are other races the mongrel descent of Whites?

Feels bad man

If true this is big shit but desu the out of Africa theory has always seemed like pc desperation

Also in the Daily Express. Confirmed as 100% gospel truth.

express.co.uk/news/science/807756/modern-man-Eastern-Mediterranean-Africa-scientists-old-tooth

WE

W E

snowniggers take vacations in africa, never return, turn into niggers many such casses.

Sad!

So what you're saying is.... We Wuz Europeans now?

WUZ

W U Z

WYPIPO BE LIVIN IN DEM CAVES WHILE WES WUZ BUILDING EMPIRES IN AFRIKA..... WYPIPO CANT HANDLE SPICES LOL!!

DELET

WE WUZ EVROPA N SHEEIT

NO WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

THIS SHIT WILL BACKFIRE US

SHUT IT DOWN

>yfw modern science proves that blacks are a subspecies of human

Fake News

B-but WHERE in Europe?

Could it be in Bavaria? Could it be? W-WUZ WE KANGS?

>gypsies wewuzzing as bulgars

my ancestor :)

yes. Civilization was a mistake. Let's all shower in cow piss.

Just like ((2 genders)) and ((Race has no impact on IQ)) this will become fake science.

>perfectly normal whites evolved into nogs
Scary

U BE SAYIN DAT WE WUZ DA FIRST HOOMANZ N SHIET?

Dude, could you imagine if this goes further and they discover mankind has a common ancestor that split to Africa and Europe and those two groups became separated for like a million years? It would explain so much, and the butthurt this would cause would be tremendous.

niggers are worthless Unter_monkeys

where my Serbian/Bulgarian/Macedonian bros claiming dey wuz kangz at?

I would not be surprised if liberals used this as an excuse

Evolved separately from monkeys.

So this means that africans are apes on two feet?

exactly. OOA has always been one of two or three competing theories. people accept OOA for political reasons not scientific reasons.

So watchu be saying craka? That we wuz kings not niggas?

Europe was the birthplace of MANKIND. Mordor was the birthplace of the orcs.

who cares shitface

Well if poland takes over Bulgaria then you would be right.

digits

>(((freybergi)))

Their brains couldn't handle the heat and were damaged beyond repair

Quick, someone tell Tariq Nasheed

Spam black Twitter hash tags

OPEC NOT IN CONTROL OF SAUDI OIL ANYMORE

Look at this monkey looking motherfucker

This is your ancestor white man

This proves that Africans are more highly evolved than primitive Eurocucks. Whitey BTFO yet again

>believing that humans came from apes
Nice try schlomo

WE

. . . . . .

you don't know that this is fact already? That isolated populations develop differently than populations in other areas, and they share similar biological traits to those in their areas? Race is not a fucking social construct.

Not a million year split, but more like a 50,000 year split. Same effects though.

>7 million year old fossils
So? We had ancestors who lived hundreds of millions of years ago and far from Africa, but that doesn't mean they were human yet.

looks like a Bulgar
btfo

>the mediterranean is not only the cradle of western civilization but also of humanity

>More highly evolved
Lmao, you should've listened more in biology class.

>niggers can't handle the heat
Man, this is fucking deep.

Does this mean Meds are the true master race?

>any where on earth
>birthplace of the human race
topkek

Speak for yourself negroid. Caucasoids were genetically engineered by the annunaki, quite literally, we were kings. Of the entire planet.

Not the current ones though. The Great Migration fucked everything up.

How the hell do we even combat this?
Sometimes I feel like we were born to late to change anything

This chart will need to be revised.

t. melanin envy
Shhh... shh it's okay user. Soon the white race will be gone and your butthurt will be all in the past. For now just fix yourself a warm milk with honey (I know you white loves your tit juice from a cow) and have a nice nap

>It is possible that the human lineage originated in Europe, but very substantial fossil evidence places the origin in Africa, including several partial skeletons and skulls.
>I would be hesitant about using a single character from an isolated fossil to set against the evidence from Africa.

This. Just wait though, the kikes will stop at nothing to cover that up and it's probably only a matter of days before the scientist proposing this commits suicide by shooting himself twice in th3 back of the head.

Pepe him

>go to look at the comments
>find this

OWN UP, WHO WAS IT

I must admit my sides have been split though

>This is your ancestor white man

This doesn't disprove the out of Africa theory.

This is about when humans broke from other great apes.

Out of Africa is when homo sapiens left Africa.

The events are several million years apart.

By that logic the out of africa theory is disproven because if you go back far enough humans originated in the ocean, not africa.

>mankind willingly went to africa
wtf

So humans appeared in Europe then went to Africa, became Niggers and now they are coming back? Does this mean we will become niggers while niggers become white people.

W E W
E
W

Via welfare

Fuck this, you goyim are so easy to manipulate. Your pride is your biggest flaw dumbasses.

>tfw we wuz original humans

If this is true watch the "scientific" I mean political commuity move heaven and earth to supress this because it doesn't suit their agenda.

WE
WERE
KINGS

>unironically believing in autistic YouTube vids about being invented by giant blue alien men

K

>muh melanin

This is the last grasp at defending the race that contributed less to human advancement? And again, subsaharan African must stop apropriating north Africans culture.

>living in constant summer turns you into a nigger
>living in constant winter turns you into a finn
>having 4 seasons turns you into a white man
Anyone got any more of these?

>being this black

You have my pity.

...That's deep

>This is your ancestor white man
And where is yours, out to buy some cigarettes ?

Looks like me desu

We are finally somewhat relevant woo

>Sorry- page not found
You got me there, Nigel.

>By that logic the out of africa theory is disproven because if you go back far enough humans originated in the ocean, not africa.
Did you read what I said, at all?

Fuck, whatever logic you're using doesn't apply to either side of this discussion. One is about homo, the other is about homo sapiens.

Whatever crawled out of the ocean was neither.

My ancestor :)

Just looks like a typical Bulgarian

That chart gets me everytime

Your internet is shit then my boii

WUZNT
KANGZ

Good the out of Africa theory has always been bullshit. Let it fucking die. No more nogs using the excuse we all the same, we wuz kangs, Africa birth place of humans, etc etc.