Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/article/european-fossils-may-belong-earliest-known-hominid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varna_Necropolis
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
express.co.uk/news/science/807756/modern-man-Eastern-Mediterranean-Africa-scientists-old-tooth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AREN'T

NIGGERS

KANGZ

I CHECKED. I KEK'D. INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Tall white niggas so sad bruh. Always stealing everyone else history.

WHITE POWER

That hominid even looks like your average greek

Was waiting for someone to make a thread about this. Can't wait for all the butt hurt niggers. "You whites aren't even human you is Neanderthal we was da first humans you are mutants WE WUZ KANGZ" but this will be labelled as white lies.

I can already imagine how (((leftists))) will use this to give every human (+niggers) the right to immigrate to Europe

Maybe sometimes it's better to not know the truth

Don't be so mean to hominids dude. Not cool

So was Varg saying that Europeans are neanderthals correct after all?

Did you just call me an ape you wrong side of the road driver?

>Bulgaria
>European

Turks aren't white. Bulgaria is a Turkic Muslim nation. Arabs are the original human beings and inventors of civilization.
Arab Pride Worldwide
We Will Take Over Your Continent In 10 Years

>telegraph

fuck off

And the cradle of life will be Eastern Asia in 20 years once they find something older.

this is accurate.

That`s problematic.

SO YOU BE SAYIN

Retired anthropologist and author Dr Peter Andrews, formerly at the Natural History Museum in London, said: "It is possible that the human lineage originated in Europe, but very substantial fossil evidence places the origin in Africa, including several partial skeletons and skulls.

"I would be hesitant about using a single character from an isolated fossil to set against the evidence from Africa."

you white boys forgot a paragraph.. nice try tho

I'm also worried about made up scenarios I conjured up in my retard brain.

>Bulgaria
>Bulgar
Different things, but Bulgarians take their name from ancient Bulgar invaders.

AYO....ERRR... I MEAN EXCUSE ME FOR A MOMENT.

>bulgaria
The oldest gold treasure is also found there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varna_Necropolis

If this gets taken away from Africans, what else would they have left? Virtually all of their arguments comes from "WE'RE THE ORIGINAL HUMANS."

Fuck off Merkel.

HOL UP

They'd have AIDS

WE WUZNT KANGZ?

This makes black nationalism a thing of the past.

WE

GORILLA MINDSET

i knew it!

But in all honesty these hominids were fucking useless, hunter gatherers were european natives.

HOLY SHIT SCIENCE FINALLY CONFIRMS

ROMANIA IS THE CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION

PRAISE ZAMOLXES

He's absolutely correct. Europeans are the echos of a re-absorption event--when a species starts to diverge but can still interbreed successfully. What remains selected upwards because it was better for the given environments.

sage

So niggers are originally European, huh. I don't see cause of celebration.

Doesn't this just mean that Europeans evolved from a different ape than Africans?

it's going to take a while before I accept this as true, not because I believe we began in Africa but because scientists seem to flip flop on this topic a lot.

>Europe, not Africa, might have spawned the first members of the human evolutionary family around 7 million years ago, researchers say.

>might

oh fug, does Varg know more than he lets on?

UP NEXT: EARTH IS ACTUALLY FLAT

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED THIS WEEK

>During the period the Mediterranean Sea went through frequent periods of drying up completely, forming a land bridge between Europe and Africa and allowing apes and early hominids to pass between the continents.

This news is amazing.

I'm Greek

It literaly says in the article the birthplace of mankind not niggers

euro whites were created by the anunnaki

africans evolved from a bunch of monkeys flinging shit at each other

That white monkey is much more cute than the brown one.

>didn't even debunk
Go home Somalian, it was an open ended discussion about needing more evidence.

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
Welp, time to get to work on twitter spreading the good news to the kangz crowd

WE

WUZ

>I won't accept anything from this site because they slander my daddy Drumpf
>oh but I'll accept this even though it's clearly false

SO WHAT CHU BE SAYEN IS

>telegraph
>university of bulgaria
When did Sup Forums get so retarded that they just mindlessly accept everything that reinforces their world view

underrated as fuck

NIGGERS NOT ALLOWED

MONKEYA

found the nogs

lmfao not just telegraph is reporting this, beta nigglets
accept it

WE WUZ
you wuznt

oh alright, link another article in that case

Does this mean that niggers lose their "Least Evolved" title and it passes onto Greeks and Bulgarians?

>Bulgaria is a Turkic Muslim nation.
Literally created the slavic orthodox culture.
kys yourself ahmed

Bulgarians are white, Turks aren't. Islam is not European in any sense of the word. They invaded but it doesn't mean Bulgarians or ancient Bulgaria are anything but white.

express.co.uk/news/science/807756/modern-man-Eastern-Mediterranean-Africa-scientists-old-tooth

tomorrow this will be big news

his gods have enlightened him

Varg video incoming

but i thought nigs were subhuman apes????

You know what? Years ago I was reading some weird book, I WISH I could member what the title was, but it claimed that niggers were natives to Earth and all the other races were from other planets. I don't put to much faith in it but on the other hand, not like niggers could get to the moon even if humans of any shade gave them a rocket ship, a "bumpin system" and a map, they'd still fuck it all up and cry about people being out to get them when they fail.

White people originated from the caucasus

>WE WUZ
>you wuznt

kek'd

DUHHHHHH

WE

WUZ

bulgarian gorilla fuck my greek gorilla ass

SHUT UP KRAUT NIGGER!

GET
FUCKED

You know it only means black simply come back from those european descendant moving back to the south, right?

Those discoveries doesn't suddenly make the fact that we all have human DNA disappear.

loose lips sink ships retard

>Bulgarians WILLINGLY moved to Africa

it's ok, everybody has that retarded cousin that they don't like, it's just that ours is a violent, negroid version

>An international team of researchers say the findings entirely change the beginning of human history and place the last common ancestor of both chimpanzees and humans - the so-called Missing Link - in the Mediterranean region.

Meds confirmed for literal half apes. Lmao!

so we wuz white people and shit?

MY NIGGA YOU JUST GOT VARGED

you wish. you'd spot goats faster

Niggers confirmed unable to develop civilization

Didn't read.
Do they say it started in around the Baltic areas?

Bulgaria honey.

looks like a Finn desu

kek'd

Yea, how retarded would it be for a (((people))) to lay claim on their made up ancient homeland.

We already got some of these "SLAVES BUILT DEZ STREETS" niggers.

Don't provoke them right now, the 10 month winter just ended so they are hyperactive as fuck.