Has /bant/ ruined Sup Forums?

Has /bant/ ruined Sup Forums?

I know people will argue Sup Forums was already ruined with gamergate and Sup Forumsharbor but it still survived. And it's already been split into two once. Do we need to do it again?

What I'm getting at here is Sup Forums has always had shitposting, shitposting that is just part of Sup Forums culture. But by making a new board specifically for this, the shitposting quality is reduced even further, and then the threads on Sup Forums which may not be 100% *strictly* Sup Forums related get removed to there. Meaning we lose part of our culture to this new board. Now the mods get heavy handed and delete threads that whilst not strictly Sup Forums, still get good discussion. Discussion that would not happen on other boards.

In order to truly reach the promised land, bant must be nuked and mods must stop (ironically) being fascists.

>TL;DR - Dey tuk ur jurbs!

pls stop posting Emma. I am at work and can't fap.

the mods are fucking retarded for
1. naming it /bant/
2. making it for Sup Forums-tier shitposting instead of for serious political discourse
3. still not enforcing rules here and booting shills

complete joke

>What I'm getting at here is Sup Forums has always had shitposting, shitposting that is just part of Sup Forums culture.
I hate you so very, very much.

anime

This is my point. They made a mess by creating a new board that is meant for shitposting with flags? I thought that was for Sup Forums?

It's like they've tried to resurrect old Sup Forums without all the nudes and with politically themed jokes instead. It's a mess.

Fucking frog posters. Fuck off

I'm pretty sure that /bant/ was created to clean up Sup Forums of everything that isn't generals

It's Sup Forums. It has shit posting. That doesn't mean all shit posting should be allowed, but by creating a new board for it, mods decide that all threads that are not a suck off Adolf thread get pruned or deleted.

>2. making it for Sup Forums-tier shitposting instead of for serious political discourse
What? Why? Sup Forums is supposed to be for serious political discourse. It was turning into a board for shitposting with flags. That's why /bant/ was created, to clean up Sup Forums from its shitposters.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS HAS GONE BEYOND LARPING:

>Seth Rich murdered
>Alex Jones silenced
>Le Pen lost
>t_d destroyed
>nyaa deleted

RIDE OR DIE PEDES!!
THE TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW

GET ABOARD THE PENCE TRAIN ALL THE WAY TO THE GAS NEBULAS
NOW POWERED BY INFINITE ENERGY

THE SILVER DRAGON SLAYER WILL RESTORE THE SACRED COVENANT WITH GOD

Yeah but the problem is now the mods are too heavy handed with what they decide is shit posting. They frequently delete threads that get 100's of replies and discussion because they decide it is not strictly Sup Forums.

So either /bant/ needs to go or mods need to stop being retarded. I'm not fussed which one.

This bitch in op's post looks like Brian peppers

This already happened before, and far more severely when /his/ was created. Sup Forums used to be the designated history board as well and this board was a much more interesting place when we had regular history threads here.

This board has been cannibalized to death, Sup Forums in 2017 is so fucking shit compared to Sup Forums in 2011.

>mods need to stop being retarded
top kek

lol no.

Sup Forums has been trying to destroy Sup Forums since forever

/qa/ didn't work /vip/ didn't work /bant/ didn't work. we fucking ignore all psyOPs including Sup Forums created ones.

If these ACTUAL FUCKING NIGGERS thought reddit faggots could ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE PISSING IN OUR OCEAN, they were mistaken.

I came here in 2013 so I missed that. But I've seen this board change a lot since then. It's a shame that bit by bit what made Sup Forums a premier board is being pulled apart. Sup Forums will go the way of Sup Forums eventually and just be left with the most ridiculous and circle jerk shit.

what was the sucesive massive exodus that happen every 3 years?

Well it does matter if keep deleting threads. There have been times where mods have even deleted relevant threads and let the irrelevant ones stay up.

What is their end game?

i got banned during the hwndu raids
mods are gay

>Sup Forums eventually and just be left with the most ridiculous and circle jerk shit.

It already is, I don't even know why I come to this board anymore, perhaps just out of habbit. This board is pure garbage now.

RIP /n/
RIP /new/
RIP old-Sup Forums

Yeah I guess. I have to go to multiple boards just to get the same value I got from Sup Forums from a few years back. It's a shame. Whilst it was around, this board gave me so much.

I miss /new/ the most. It was intelligent, fun, informative, and creative all at the same time.

>Has /bant/ ruined Sup Forums?
no
>I know people will argue Sup Forums was already ruined with gamergate and Sup Forumsharbor but it still survived. And it's already been split into two once. Do we need to do it again?
you scumbags would be arguing to keep your banter on Sup Forums which is against the fucking rules you dirtbag
>What I'm getting at here is Sup Forums has always had shitposting,
no it hasn't: you are deliberately shitposting
>shitposting that is just part of Sup Forums culture
no it isn't you fucking retard: you are coming here and making terrible comments that are not politically-related
>But by making a new board specifically for this, the shitposting quality is reduced even further
THAT@S THE WHOLE POINT you kike
>and then the threads on Sup Forums which may not be 100% *strictly* Sup Forums related get removed to there
you stupid kikes are arguing for less than 100% Sup Forums on Sup Forums -- YOU are arguing in favour of turning Sup Forums into a shitposting board to your desires as opposed to the stated purpose as described in the rules
>Meaning we lose part of our culture to this new board.
the /bant/ culture had never been on Sup Forums you fucking newfag
>Now the mods get heavy handed and delete threads that whilst not strictly Sup Forums, still get good discussion.
your filthy discussion that gets removed that you adore is about trannies, christkikery, anti-gay threads and all manner of sociological problems that you disgusting kikes believe is somehow worthy of political discussion
it isn't
the only thing we will discuss is whether or not to kill the /bant/ board after every fucking shitposter on Sup Forums has been liquified
>Discussion that would not happen on other boards.
it should be on other boards - THAT'S WHY THE BOARD WAS MADE you disgusting dirty kike

>It already is, I don't even know why I come to this board anymore, perhaps just out of habbit. This board is pure garbage now.
then piss off - LEAVE - you dirty jew

>TL;DR - Dey tuk ur jurbs!
translatin onto english:
>they took our jobs
your job is to shut the fuck up and listen, not blabber like a dirty christkike faggot

newFRIEND alert! Look back in the archives. Sup Forums has always had shitposting a joke threads. stop taking this shit so seriously

>tfw I was in the thread where the very first Ben Garrison edit was made
>tfw witnessing everyone ask who Ben was and the first few memes being posted and everyone reacting to it

It was glorious. Rest in Peace old buddy. nu-Sup Forums is fucking shit in comparison.

Get the fuck of my board you fucking spastic. You are cancer, you have ruined a good and reddpilled community and replaced it by fucking moronic cringey redditor e-activist children.

/bant/ is literally just Sup Forums with flags. Nothing has changed except mods sometimes move threads there.

/bant/ was born dead

>newFRIEND alert! Look back in the archives. Sup Forums has always had shitposting a joke threads. stop taking this shit so seriously
they were all jewish infiltrators you faggot
>Get the fuck of my board you fucking spastic. You are cancer, you have ruined a good and reddpilled community and replaced it by fucking moronic cringey redditor e-activist children.
do you know who i am?
>Nothing has changed except mods sometimes move threads there.
threads that don't belong here

This. It might as well be the first rule of the site.

the boards were split so that shariablue and other shills get more front page time and to dilute the WN/NatSoc views of the board. don't kid yourself user, even our very own overlords are trying to destroy us. It is our power they fear.

/bant/ is nothing or a honeypot

you can't kill Sup Forums unless you stop posting unironic racism here, and we'll never stop doing that.

>This. It might as well be the first rule of the site.
read, you moron

>do you know who I am

Yeah, a fucking cringey tripfaggot who needs to kill himself already. Fuck off you LARPing loser.

no you jew, the anti-nazi threads get moved to because is not a jewish christian shithole
it never has been

>/bant/ is nothing or a honeypot
a honeypot for what? to highlight your disgusting racism?
>you can't kill Sup Forums unless you stop posting unironic racism here, and we'll never stop doing that.
that's exactly what we are doing
and we have all your IP addresses you moronic racists

>Yeah, a fucking cringey tripfaggot who needs to kill himself already. Fuck off you LARPing loser.
who am i larping?

it's supposed to be that way but doesn't seem to be happening. in just the past two weeks we've seen an ungodly abundance of shill faggotry in here. Hillary threads, anarcho feminist safe space bullshit, not even reddit tier but TUMBLR tier bullshit. We are being spread out to make room for the lefty and their well-funded effort to destroy us. hiroshimoot is probably wiping soros jizz off his lips as I type.

I literally have never even thought about /bant/

And this place has less blacked posting now.

So, no.

>it's supposed to be that way but doesn't seem to be happening

nah it's probably the insane antisemitism that's making people flee to another board, not the other board's existence itself

wow i'm so scared please don't tomahawk my house

>wow i'm so scared please don't tomahawk my house
you are the definition of /bant/

filtered

>she will never hug you and kiss you
why life is so hard?

it's obvious to everyone you don't belong here

fuck off tripfag

>it's obvious to everyone you don't belong here
where should i go?
>filtered
filtered is an 8ch meme that means you pretend to ignore me but you are so triggerable that you can't stop replying to me
>fuck off tripfag
where to?

Because you're German, and Germans have gotten used to defeat.

Where you belong. Reddit.

>filtered is le 8fag

No, you fucking newfag.

let me think about that hmmmmm idk but maybe fuck off tho smdh

>Where you belong. Reddit.
>No, you fucking newfag.
>let me think about that hmmmmm idk but maybe fuck off tho smdh

STOP EMMA POSTING

wtf how did you get that?

>wtf how did you get that?

>Using the black skin

Fucking nigger lover.

>Using the black skin
>Fucking nigger lover.

>it does matter if keep deleting threads.
LOL how fucking new are you.

the mods are supermassive cucks. This shit has been run by bumblefucks ever since moot had his aimchat with SNACKS exposed. fuck off with your faggot shit.

this is some seriously epic trolling

go back to /bant/ cuccboi

>LOL how fucking new are you.
>the mods are supermassive cucks. This shit has been run by bumblefucks ever since moot had his aimchat with SNACKS exposed. fuck off with your faggot shit.
this dirty jew doesn't even know who runs Sup Forums
>this is some seriously epic trolling
Sup Forums is not a trollboard you filthy hebrew
piss of to /bant/

No /bant/ has degenerated too a get and and stale meme board nothing of value was lost. Sup Forums is better than /bant/

Why, user, is something wrong?

you just don't get it. you're the shitposter here.

Don't tell me the shit taste pathetic virgins of this board have fallen in love with another shit tier boring ugly hollywood kike.

Please do not tell me Emma Stone is the next Emma Watson or Taylor Swift or whatever the bitch that Sup Forums likes is. All those women are shit tier garbage whores and are ugly.

There's shitposting, and there's outright bullshit spaming with the trump/jew-wall picture, twatter screencap threads and all those "defend/refute this" threads.
Just behead them all and bring peace and prosperity to our deserted lands.

>you just don't get it. you're the shitposter here.
oh, i don't understand the board culture, i am so terribly sorry for being so damn wrong
i am very pleased to be at your fucking service, your grace >Please do not tell me Emma Stone is the next Emma Watson or Taylor Swift or whatever the bitch that Sup Forums likes is

The one good thing is that mods are now deleting nord vs med threads, as well as WE WUZ ROMANZ threads

>oh, i don't understand the board culture, i am so terribly sorry for being so damn wrong
apology accepted now fuck off

>apology accepted now fuck off

I think she's cute, but the only celebrity crush I've ever seriously had was Haley Williams from Paramore when I was a teenager. And that's just because she was roughly the same age as me when I discovered her, she could have been the high school crush.

>I think she's cute, but the only celebrity crush I've ever seriously had was Haley Williams from Paramore when I was a teenager. And that's just because she was roughly the same age as me when I discovered her, she could have been the high school crush.

why do you make everything about jews?

/bant/ is a fucking retarded idea. Banter is supposed to happen organically and transcends any one board. We don't all go "oh time for banter lets head over to the /bant/ board". Tragic.

>why do you make everything about jews?
because you're all kikes you filthy kikes!
>/bant/ is a fucking retarded idea. Banter is supposed to happen organically and transcends any one board. We don't all go "oh time for banter lets head over to the /bant/ board". Tragic.
it's a containment board for shitposters to be transferred to as a mild reprimand you retarded jew

I answered a question, that's it. Relax lad.

>make a joke thread mocking Jews
>gets kicked to /bant/
>gets deleted in /bant/

Whats the fucking point? Why are thread in /bant/ getting deleted anyway?

you're fucking retarded

>I answered a question, that's it. Relax lad.
great image shlomo
>Why are thread in /bant/ getting deleted anyway?
because you shitposters are so bad we can't abide your threads anywhere on the site
we were being gracious to you but i think it's a waste of time to treat you with any respect

>you're fucking retarded

Gookmoot is cheap with serverspace ?

>Gookmoot is cheap with serverspace ?

>being this /r/outoftheloop

>Jerry: I don’t think this is the dating site for you George, it says “looking for good genes to secure the future of the white race.”

>George: Jerry, I wear nothing but jeans. And I’m WHITE! They don’t say anything about securing a future for an attractive race.

>Jerry: I don’t know George, this sounds like a bad idea…

>George: I’m in JERR! IM IN!!!!

>Jerry sighs

>Kramer slides in suddenly: PIGEONS JERR! PIGEONS! I AM ONTO THE MONEY!!!

>Jerry: And I thought George would be the craziest thing I would deal with today. “Laugh track.”

>Kramer: Why is your chest puffed up George? You look MAJESTIC!

>George: Thanks Kramer, I’m getting ready to secure the future of the white race. I’m the last hope Kramer.

>Jerry: If your the only hope for the white race I think we are doomed.

>Kramer: WHAT DO YOU MEAN “WE”?! Your not white Jerry, your a JEW! You know, you should really start listening to my Aryan friends over at /pol “Laugh track roars”

/r9k/ retard: The Post

>Jerry: I can’t believe I let you take newman with us to see George’s date.

>Kramer: Calm down Jerry, Newman is a perfect stakeout partner. He adds a lot of charm to a quite car!

>Jerry: This isn’t a stakeout Kramer, this is disaster watching. Its a guilty pleasure of mine.

>Newman: If you like disaster watching we should look through this girls mai…..

>Jerry: Shut up! George and the girl are coming out of the restaurant.

>“Car goes silent for 10 seconds”

>Kramer: HOT MAMA! “Mouth pops” Now thats a natural beaut!

>Jerry: There’s got to be some sort of mistake… This girl, a white supremacist?

>Newman: Jealous, Jerry?

>Jerry: Why would I be jealous! Shes a nazi! I just don’t understand why she would choose to be a white supremacist. Shes tan! SHES TAN! Shes probably half something!

>Kramer: Half breeds are often the pro-whitest of them all Jerry! THEY CLING to any sense of belonging. Have you met the Argentinians JERR? HAVE YOU!?

>Jerry: Is this from your crazy friends at /pol again Kramer?

>Newman: They aren’t crazy Jerry “slurps coffee awkwardly” They erm…. They um redpilled me on how the US postal system is secretly creating a generation of effeminate males.

>Jerry glares at Kramer: Is NEWMAN your “super aryan” friend at /pol”?

>Kramer spazzes out in his seat: DRIVE JERRY, DRIVE! They are looking over at us! “Laugh track proceeds to end-scene.”

>George bursts into Jerrys apartment: Shes perfect Jerry, PERFECT!

>Jerry: Shes a Nazi George…

>Kramer: Shes a knockout nazi “snaps fingers and winks” goooood genes.

>George: Nazi is just what the liberal media would have you believe Jerry, have you ever heard of alt-right?

>Jerry: did you learn this from Newman?

>George: No JERRY, as a matter of FACT I learned this from HER, at HER apartment, after our FIRST DATE!

>Kramer: BOOM BABY! Alright boys, I can’t take the heat. I’ve got a little birdy to attend too “laugh track roars as Kramer runs outside.”

>“Jerry and George sit silently on the coach for 6 seconds”

>Jerry: So Nazi’s go all the way after the first date, huh?

>George: Actually erm, We just talked. She finds me, um, quite successful and attractive. She says I look like a young Heinrich Himmler.

>Jerry: Successful… Surely the standards for a group of people that hates 80% of the world aren’t so low? “Laugh track chuckles”

>George: I think I, um, I don’t remember. I think I told her I was a typical success-story type. You know Jerry, rags-to-riches, Investor, Philantrophist. “Coughs awkwardly” And she doesn’t hate anyone jerry, SHES ALT-RIGHT!

>Jerry: So she was too, ehhh, distracting for you to remember the details of what you said?

>George: Distracting? SHES A KNOCKOUT JERR! I’ll definitely seal the deal tonight.

>Jerry: 2 dates? So the alt-right has some class after all… “audience laughs in an uproar

>“Scene opens with Kramer on the street carrying a pigeon walking with Newman.”

>Kramer: I call it SOAROS! Buddy, and its gonna make us rich!

>Newman: A pigeon? You called me here for a pigeon? I’ve got to say Kramer I’m disappointed… yet intrigued. “Audience laughs”

>Kramer: So I was talking to my telephone guy Lenny..

>Newman: you have a telephone guy?

>Kramer: Yes NEWMAN you savage. Everyone whos anyone has a telephone guy! He gets me discounts on long distance calls. Anyways, I’m talking to my telephone guy and he tells me that during Shabbat telephone calls in New York go WAAAAAY Down “plunks fingers downwards”

>Newman, this time visibly interested: Way down? Why?

>Kramer: Because observing Jews don’t use electricity on the Shabbat. So that means..

>Newman: Kramer, you beautiful creature! That means we can charge more than telephone calls, for Pigeon Carriers!

>Kramer: Whats a pigeon carrier? I’m talking about a bird that SOOAAARRRRROOOOS all OVER TOWN!!

>Newman: Its the same thing, Kramer. So whats our first message going to be?

>Kramer repositions the pigeon and takes out a piece of paper: I’m writing to Lenny, it will tell him to shut down my telephone line because I no longer need it, I’ve got SOAROS!

>“Kramer writes down SOAROS: Shut it down! On the piece of paper, ties it to the pigeon and dramatically lets the pigeon fly free”

>Newman: So how do you know that the Pigeon will go to Lenny.

>“Visibly panicked Kramer starts chasing the pigeon down the street as the audience squeals with laughter.”

Are you fucking retarded? Ever since /bant/ became a thing some half of the newshits migrated there.
Atleast now you can find more than 3 political threads here at the same time, before /bant/, you couldn't.
It literally took a load of our shoulders, so stop bitching.
Yes, Sup Forums is going to suffer the same fate that Sup Forums did right after Chanology, so stop moaning, and enjoy it while you can.

..... god please lurk moar.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lurk more.
>you are knew. i know you miss your home and its just not the same.
but i promise you it will all become please if you just listen to the few simple rules.
first one.
>lurk moar.
(or go to Sup Forums)

Triggered shit taste cuck: The post

You literally fell for a girl that some hollywood exec cast specifically because she wasn't attractive enough to make women jealous and intimidated, but not ugly enough that men wouldn't outright reject her. You are idolizing a perfect 5/10 that's been dolled up and put in some fancy clothing.

>“George bursts into the room:” Well, I blew it Jerr! I blew it! I had it all and I flushed it down the toilet!”

>Jerry rolls his eyes and looks at Kramer as they play checkers: What part of you blew it George, There are only so many things about you that a white supremacist could disagree with.

>Kramer: Was it your posture? /pol says posture is the first step to not becoming a modern beta-cuck. Or was it your salary?!? Good aryan mothers are simple creatures Georgie, they want a man and a PROVIDERoooo! “Audience laughs”

>George looks at kramer, obviously not amused: NO! SHE THOUGHT I WAS TOO SUCCESSFUL!

>Jerry: You? Too successful? The nerve on this woman.

>George: I know, right? The strangest thing happened. The date was smooth sailing and a pigeon flew over and dropped a paper right at our feet. It said: SOAROS SHUT IT DOWN. She claimed I was some chump billionaire named GEORGE SOROS! She thinks I am a billionaire! If I was a billionaire would I be looking for dates on a white supremacist dating section?

>Kramer: WAIT, THATS MY SOAROS BIRD? >“Kramer starts spazzing out and shaking George”.
>Where did it go George?! Why didn’t you stop it!

>George: Screw your bird, she slapped me across the face, said she wouldn’t be played like some stupid goyim, and stormed off. She said my genes would eventually be eradicated anyways! Besides… I didn’t even seal the deal with her!

>Jerry: I guess you were looking for a different final solution than?

>“Audience roars in laughter as a bass riff ends the scene.”

>..... god please lurk moar.
>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lurk more.
>you are knew. i know you miss your home and its just not the same.
>but i promise you it will all become please if you just listen to the few simple rules.
>first one.
>lurk moar.
>(or go to Sup Forums)
>You literally fell for a girl that some hollywood exec cast specifically because she wasn't attractive enough to make women jealous and intimidated, but not ugly enough that men wouldn't outright reject her. You are idolizing a perfect 5/10 that's been dolled up and put in some fancy clothing.

No shitposting is not a part of Sup Forums culture it was an unwanted reality. It was always against the rules, and you faggots made pol a terrible place. Sup Forums used to be on lockdown against shitposting but the mods relaxed probably do to increases population. I'm glad that slide threads are getting deleted now.

more buzzwords pls

you're too fucking stupid to argue with anything else so just give up and stop embarrassing yourself, loserass.

>but i promise you it will all become please if you just listen to the few simple rules.
>>>/global/rules/
>first one

> I
> we
> our

Who the fuck are you?

>mods get heavy handed and delete threads that whilst not strictly-

kill yourself

They do though. Mods go full autist ban hammer on threads that don't even need it. Also ban people for dumb ass reasons.