Warning to All leafs - Do Not Get Honeypotted

New laws are being passed. The economy is going into the shitter. Life is getting harder. The politicians have abandoned reality in favour of ideology. Things are getting tense and they will need people to make an example out of.

In times like these you can expect multiple false flag operations, protests, threads and groups. Do not be baited into joining anything you didn't start.

Do not join and 'natsoc' discord groups. Do not agree to meet with 'Mr Big'. Do not post photos of your guns in threads created by the RCMP/CSIS.

That is all. Feel free to discuss this sad state of affairs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88yEF__2xpE
inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists
macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/07/fbi-reports-show-terror-suspects-coming-from-canada-while-trump-stares-at-mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire
youtube.com/watch?v=bMbqCHPB9jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good looking out senpai. I hate 79% of leaf posters here, but you are doing them a service. Praise Kek

>I hate 79% of leaf posters here, but you are doing them a service.

I'm doing it for the ones we don't hate, the ones who have given up the postmodernist delusions. the rest can fuck off and die.

Who's Mr Big?

>Canadians No Longer Males or Females
show me your tits

It's an RCMP strategy.

>So you thin you're ready for the big-time in our white supremacist group? let me introduce you to Mr Big and this list of shit he will reccord you agreeing with
>5skuR91a arrested for planning to murder a mosque.
>"I know 5skuR91a he always hated muslims" - 5skuR91a's neighbour

Is that the correct pronoun?
>Go to jail

I'm Mr. Big. Do you agree with me?

Sup Forums is a honeypot!

He is a big guy

>SorrREEEEE!
What pronouns are acceptable?
>u
>uu
>you
>youuu
>yyyooouuu
>yyoouu
>you
>yoouu

wasn't the Mr. Big technique ruled unconstitutional recently?

I am Mr. Big. Let's meet up and shoot our guns in the forest. Please bring all of your guns and any illegal narcotics that you may have so that we may take them.

For you

>HER DICCCCCC

I don't know. But what I do know is that a bag of chips cost 3.99$

Day of the Rake?

>crisps

I can get a kilo of delectable crisps for 2 pound at the one pound shop. I can get 15 beers for about $12 canadian at lidl. I'm ballin.

Yes leafs its best to stop posting

You dont want to get in trouble with the law do you?

Like hell the RCMP would actually do that. I've always known the federal goons as absolute retards who can barely figure out how to give a speeding ticket and who are probably rejects who couldn't get into the military
One thing I've noticed though is the RCMP hates people owning guns more than the democrat party does

Anyways im just going to wait until full scale economic depression happens

>Anyways im just going to wait until full scale economic depression happens

and then what? die because you couldn't speak up when you had the chance? stop fantasizing bud, your shit is collapsing. you're fucked.

>tfw however bad things get we'll still have Golden Wonder and Special Brew to help us along

>u
>uu
>you
>youuu
>yyyooouuu
>yyoouu
>you
>yoouu

None of the above.
Think sheeps.
Ewe

us being able to get drunk off an hours wages is a national achievement on par with the moon landings. everytime it happens I'm reminded of how lucky I am, how lucky we are.

Is this what happened to Britain?

what do you think? give us your opinion.

who needs honeypots when every window has a traffic camera pointed through it?

RIP leaves

Now who wants to join me in the forest to shoot some illegal guns and do some illegal drugs?

Also who wants to check out my discord?

The only thing I've noticed about Britain is:

1) You guys have a lot of security cameras being installed everywhere
2) The police seem to arrest people for nonsense reasons
3) That group of brown men who molested those 1500 kids isn't well known
4) I don't want to go to Britain anymore

it' only a matter of time before leaf signals intelligence starts spying on them via their phones. if they misgender someone in their dreams they'll be fined. fucking shitlords

>don't get organized and form resistance to the left wing clamping down on all forms of free speech while you still have some freedoms with which to do that

Yes the implication that "big" was male is now illegal

are you saying I'm an agent of The Government of Canada? or soem shit?

Shit is fucked.
I started talking to a girl at the bar the other night. Turns out she wants to work for immigration services and then she went on a rant about why we need immigration to solve the white birthrate problem.

>a rant about why we need immigration to solve the white birthrate problem.

These people are nuts she probably simultaneously or just recently believed whites need to stop breeding because of overpopulation. Insane.

The whole world is fucked, I'd advise everyone to be armed even if you think nothing will happen to you.

I'm just waiting on how they will plunge us all into chaos. WW3? Civil war? Deadly virus outbreak? You know it's going to happen this century for sure, (((they))) have been setting it up for a long time now and they're all getting anxious because people are waking up so I honestly bet they're gonna ramp things up soon with a massive "crisis" so they can rally everyone to be culled or enslaved because that's literally the entire plan-- they see any humans below them as mindless cattle to serve them and it's severely fucked up levels of delusions of grandeur

Hell you've been watching corporations and oligarchs slowly turn Europe (and the rest of the world) into some shitskin conglomerate of a single country with no individual cultures or languages so it makes the process even easier

>muh carbon tax

>Like hell the RCMP would actually do that.
they do exactly fucking that.

fucking kek
why did this make me laugh

For poo

Well we need immigrants to fund the pension system for white baby boomers.

This is why we should let more in.

>muh green jobs

Bingo.

They do it all the fucking time.

If you've posted your guns in any of our-er I mean RCMP threads, it's most likely on our registry as well as your IP, but thanks for the inventory for any unlisted.

Anywho, care for a chocolate bar?

Our military isn't that hard to get into, just go to your local recruiting center

This has been going on for years. When they were trying to get everyone to get licenses and register firearms the RCMP pretty much lived on gunnutz.com and similar sites. They nailed alot of people that way.

I bet those people thought the police would never surveil them in that manner. But they do now.

Live and learn. The secret police are everywhere.

I am terrified. I live near the border and Canada has gone full Sweden. All the shitskins come over to buy cheap gas and stuff. It's getting worse and worse. It's like an invasion is going on. I thought I could just ride it out and die in peace of old age but here we are. I'm going to have to move away before everything spirals out of control. Thanks Canadians. You used to be alright, then this. Sad.

I am honestly thinking of getting something going to have the USA annex the Canada on the grounds of it being a national security interest at this point.

As well, from a Canadian stand point, Canada needs to get rid of the Governor General and remove all ties with the Crown / Queen ffs

And the mouse police never sleeps

youtube.com/watch?v=88yEF__2xpE

Our government is far too incompetent to stamp out the right-wing rise.

Not even slightly worried about it. Everyone knows that Trudeau is an incompetent twat. He's going to inevitably be thrust into a crisis that he will completely fail to handle properly. The public will realize that leftists are nothing but sweet talking cuckolds and embrace the rise of nationalism.

In private social gatherings across the country, there are people redpilling their friends and families at all times. Leftists thrive on passiveness. The right-wing thrives on conflict. The left will be exposed as nothing but triggered babies who can not be respected or looked upon as leaders.

>I am terrified. I live near the border and Canada has gone full Sweden. All the shitskins come over to buy cheap gas and stuff. It's getting worse and worse. It's like an invasion is going on
It is.

>the USA annex the Canada on the grounds of it being a national security interest at this point
Canada clearly poses a security threat to the USA

When the fuck are you going to wake up to that fact and go full Manifest Destiny 2.0 & finish what the Founding Fathers started?

inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists

macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/07/fbi-reports-show-terror-suspects-coming-from-canada-while-trump-stares-at-mexico

Wake up m8s

>Canada will mostly likely be the landing site for North Korean missiles falling short of their mark

Can't wait to watch Vancouver and Toronto burn

Underrated.

>He's going to inevitably be thrust into a crisis that he will completely fail to handle properly
Already happened m8 lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire

>On May 1, 2016, a wildfire began southwest of Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. On May 3, it swept through the community, forcing the largest wildfire evacuation in Alberta's history. Personnel from the Canadian military, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, as well as firefighting forces from Alberta, other Canadian provincial agencies, and South Africa responded to the wildfire.

It is the costliest disaster in Canadian history.

>The fire spread across approximately 590,000 hectares (1,500,000 acres) before it was declared to be under control on July 5, 2016. It continues to smoulder, and may not be fully extinguished until the spring of 2017.

Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.

>South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May. The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.

>Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized.

JUST

lmao how do you know about based rex are you on vacation

>Canada clearly poses a security threat to the USA

Maybe that's why the US police can now operate in your train stations. You clearly can't handle the end result of your ideologies and need help. It's like a mentally ill neighbour who keeps bringing in homeless people so you hire him a security guard. But there will come a time...

>This has been going on for years.

Finally, somebody here who wasn't born yesterday.

Sup Forums in particularly has been a honeypot since the 00's.

>lmao how do you know about based rex

He's as old as lobster heirarchies m8. Everyone knows about Rex Murphy.

Yes this is serious shit, and our dumb fucks in office are focused on sucking off trannies and 3rd world trash

What a worthless fucktard.

This.

OP is working for ICE within the RCMP.

Good pepe, gooood.

>OP is working for ICE within the RCMP
Sign me the fuck up, how can I assist?

>As well, from a Canadian stand point, Canada needs to get rid of the Governor General and remove all ties with the Crown / Queen ffs

>he wants to be a republicuck

oh man I am loving every laugh

Also, I highly recommend if you have any savings to get them out of CAD. Gold, Cryptocoins, USD.

The americans could invade and no one would resist. No nonislamic insurgency fights for less freedom anywhere ever.

Canada is the equivelant to a mentally ill neighour inviting in bums near the yard where your kids play.

Golly, what's left to put them in?

Kek you have not tried to join the canadian military. It takes years

clearly we need a wall on the canadian border too.

You're nothing without us

Has anyone seen this guy that claims to be in an organization called the gci?

He said he'd post a thread every Thursday, but I missed it this past thursday.

He had almost no information on the gci or even what it stands for, but he was trying to recruit on the west coast

What the actual fuck, is this real? Aurora is real? Something else? Source?

I want to die.

We had a almost-terrorist bombing in london ontario where a white converted muslim went to bomb a bus but was caught by police after american intelligence told them about it. Trudeau was on one of his many vacations and didnt really say anything or take notice of it

Write a letter to trump on change.org to annex canada just for shits n giggles to see what happens

By being a good goyum and not saying mean words

Shhhhhh.

what the heck is that on the right
i know the left one is a f-35 and the bottom is a 767

It's the new LSRB.

the new boss of it.jpeg

can someone please elaborate what I'm looking at? The plane slide, not the cool trippy gif.

looks like a blackbird modernized

Thanks but I was already aware of this
I'll just chill and wait for the shit to happen. Maybe we'll get some good out of this
I only ask for you guys to pray for us.

Now that they've passed c-16 and are working on the islamophobia motion the leaf government and media is going to need stories to flood the noosphere with to justify the legislation. I wouldn't be surprised if CBC started 'canadians natsoc' threads and then reported on them or some shit.

No when it happens we can actually gather people for an actual mass uprising. Economic depression would wake up the people hard

You live near Ontario right?

>No when it happens we can actually gather people for an actual mass uprising.
>being allowed to gather during a collapse

He wouldn't be the first trudeau to put canada under martial law. The only place you'll be allowed to gather at is a mosque or lgbt center.

Well I guess this is it lads. They finally got rid of us eh but they had to take away our free speech to do it. Well I guess I'm out I don't want to go to jail and get raped up the ass for posting some dank memes buddy. You win.

Leaf

Just annex us senpai. One MOAB on parliament hill is all you need.

this, they've already ruined ontario, and everyone who thought sunny ways would actually deliver is slowly realizing they were used, again...

harper was too good for you

Jokes on you, I don't even own guns. In fact, I don't own anything. In reality, I am homeless and just have this cell phone that i phonepost on and keep in touch with my family. Literally sleeping in public housing and eating at soup kitchens. What are they going to do, arrest me? Please.

Harper was a corporate shill

I guess you win!

In all seriousness I was thinking of taking up clay pigeon shooting. Will Sup Forums posting somehow disqualify me from having a gun even if I'm pretty normal?

Tbqh GCHQ, if you're there, why not just give it to me stright right now. Not much effort on your part, does it hurt my chances?

youtube.com/watch?v=bMbqCHPB9jg
Just end me.

>Canadian schools are here to support children in making their gender transition.

We need to vote in based Maxime Bernier

He's going to defeat trudeau in 2019

Any gov't official monitoring Sup Forums would figure out it is 98% bullshit and not worth the effort trying to find a serious lead. We are protected by the sheer volume of our own shitposting.

I can only pray, but the number of young idiots who'd vote for him because he's pretty gives me little hope.

They don't want a leader, they want their foppish dandy.