Is it true that if you are still single by the time you are 27 or older, then all that is left is fat, ugly...

Is it true that if you are still single by the time you are 27 or older, then all that is left is fat, ugly, or old women?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/13/blind-date-rory-elizabeth
waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/10-types-of-30-year-old-single-guys.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's true that when you post on pol it's supposed to be about politics

No, my ex is 27. He gets hot girls all the time, with good jobs too.

People are getting married at older ages.

Yes, I almost thought I was on /r9k/

>Donald Trump is 70
>Melania is 20 years younger
>having this little confidence in yourself

Get rich faggot, maybe if you start now you can actually be worth something by the time you're 50 and you can slay all of the young hot poon you can imagine.

Women don't date a man just because he has a penis. They date his power, status, and charisma.

If you are still single at 27, that's all you you could get anyway.

Nope buddy of mine was 28 when he found his smokin fiance.

Stop posting on pol and sort yourself out

>all that is left is fat, ugly, or old women?

You forgot to mention that they all have kids from a prior relationship.

Only if you're a loser. A man ages like wine which allows him to spend many years improving himself. If you keep your body healthy and work up towards a successful job. You will be able to pick the top babes.

No

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/13/blind-date-rory-elizabeth

No, just used up women.

No, 27 is the new 13.

waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/10-types-of-30-year-old-single-guys.html

Trick question. In Burgerland, ALL women are fat, no matter what the age.

And they've all had 900 cocks.

But you'd like that. Sloppy 900ths.

Not when realistic sexbots with advanced AI are invented.

very much this

>disregard females; acquire currency
>profit

That's bullshit. Men are in their prime when they are 18 years old. After that is only downhill.

I hope not

t. turning 27 this Sunday

>fat
At least she isn't ugly or old
>ugly
at least she isn't fat or old
>old
at least she isn't fat or ugly

You have to dive waaaaay deep in the shit barrel or be too desperste to fish one with the. three markers. But you're smarter than that, right?

>mfw I'll have to eventually settle for THICCness

No but you need to be charismatic and or wealthy to get with qt younger women

it's true that if you post here you're doomed to stay here until you die ?

I'm 26 and still in perfect health, the plan is to get an early 20's after ww3

You're wrong
You can get super beautiful ones
The truth is this
They're single moms
They're crazy
Or they're ugly there's only these 3 for why they're still single at older ages it could be mixtures of the 3 as well but they could be gorgeous but a mom and you have to say fuck nope

my gf is 27 and she got me. Im 20.

yes, now kill yourself faggot

Hope not. I'm working like crazy to get my ig degree by my 26's. Then get a qt gf in her early 20's. If true then I might aswell just kill myself right now.

>dating women that are your age
Pleb.

A successful man can have whatever he wants.

No

it used to be true in the 80s when most were married by the age of 23/24

it also depends on the reigon, in alabama there is only 2 or 3 non-ugly chicks period so you gotta lock them down asap if you even get a chance

in bigger cities and areas like north texas, socal, northeast, etc there are plenty of hotties in their early 30s

don't fall for the fake mgtow meme those guys are elliot rodgers who can't get dates and never leave the house

You can always just break up an existing relationship and take a good one, you know

Why does nobody ever talk about this? I'm 28, my current LTR is 41 and in a 20 year relationship I'm gradually working her free of.

No not at all.

First off, tons of women that are 27-32 will be throwing around pussy to try and get a husband and get pregnant. Pretty ones, ugly ones - all of them. it's biological. So you will have pussy flying around waiting to fuck. Just don't get them pregnant.

Second, younger women. This has less to do with being 27 and more to do with being well set up in life. If you are well established and have a good job and a good skill set, young women will naturally gravitate to you, regardless of what faggy liberal media says. This works until you are around 45 or so.

>all the time
obviously easy sloots, nothing you'd ever want to marry
doesn't mean he's any less of a degenerate than they are though

You do realize that you don't have to pick up 27 year olds when u are 27 right? So why would the pool all the sudden disappear at 27, so long as you take good care of yourself. Don't be a fat fuck and you won't have to fuck fat fucks

You can date a young woman for status but she'll never have anything interesting to recall about your childhood or formative years, and she'll still age just slower than you do.

I think a lot of men date younger because they're in denial about themselves. Trying to make up for lost time in a desperate effort.

It's a big pathetic game of pretend, your dick will stop working like 20 years before her parts do and before you know it you'll be paying for her bulls.

What? 27, not even 30 is no age at all. Girls are getting kids and married less and less, just pick and choose. And men are not mature and fully evolved before 30, so just get a younger gf then. I'm 29 and getting everything from 18 year olds to 50 year olds.

Take the cockpill, men age like wine tbqh.

YEA BRO

You totally cant go pick up a hot 18 year old or anything. Its not like they are horny and easily pliable.

Its over. Sex is bad. Keep promoting e-celebs on internet forums instead goy.

this is a fallacy, assuming you're going to be attractive enough (and cool enough) to outperform younger men is leaving a lot to chance. There's no garuntee you will be healthy by the time you can use "status" to win yourself a younger woman.

And even though, what's the point in a relationship if you're going to be an old creep?

This is the real reason why autism rates are so high

old spermies.

Ha! No. I'm 45 and I can still get attractive 20yos.
Just don't be a fatass don't be a slob and do be a man.

no, just date younger you idiot.

>dating a woman who is older than you

Well done, faggot. She'll probably look good for another 3 years then she'll gradually begin to start looking like shit.

>Implying males can't marry significantly down in years

This. Why don't you have a waifu yet? Have you even seen over twenty animes?

yeah if you date your own age like an IDIOT

you're really deluded about how this works

and by that I mean pretty much everything

I dont mind. I'll be an ugly fuck too when i get old. Just means others will stop bothering your loved one for their looks.

Lol. What a shit thread. If you're 27 and female then you need to start worrying.

Men have more value as they get older - richer, higher status, more confident. Assuming you ae marginally normal.

This is correct.

Nope. 32 and engaged, but I was dating plenty of stable, good looking women until I met my fiance at 30.

if ur poor and ugly yes

only if you insist on dating women your age. protip: aim younger

Late twenties up to ~mid thirties are when you have the easiest time fucking the hottest girls. You have cash in the bank and the effortless confidence that comes part and parcel with maturing into an old bull. I can't even imagine how much pussy I'd have missed out on if I'd married at 27. Tl;dr don't do it

depends on your appearance, social status and earnings

/thread

Nope, especially if you have your own place, job, some kinda income, and are not a fat fuck.

Was at a bar this weekend, caught a 7/10, and all I wanted to do was drink.

in your case, yes

You say it like your marriages last. You are single either way, if you fucked or not.