Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

what do they even write on that little piece of paper

I thought he was going to be the next HItler?
what happened liberals?

Josh Dolin
Ardennen Watson
Amanda Karpay
Elizabeth Shapell
Matt McClure
Rebecca Charen
Benjamin Fischbein
Burns Strider
Ellie Cohen
Elizabeth Price
Johan Newman
Benjamin Williams
Caryn Lenhoff
Daniel Wesel
Karla Towel
Kathleen Kennedy

Also, it's called diplomacy.

Alt right (aka polite neo nazis) are a tiny fraction of a fraction of Trump supporters, and they have no political representation. And btw Trump disavowed their support during and after the campaign. Who cares what they think?

> thinking they're his entire base
You need to have your head examined

wtf i hate peace in the middle east now

praying to god by speaking to a brick wall.

Get a clue, fag.

hes sticking his hand into the wall. hm weird.

It's the last remnant of the ancient Jewish temple in Jerusalem... What's wrong with praying to it? It's basically the mother of all synagogues

People drop notes in the wall as messages to Gd

Sup Forums still thinks trump won because they posted frogs on twitter

wtf i love rachel maddow now

Based Trump is doing a hidden nazi salute on the jew wall

I don't like the idea of religions that put emphasis on more earthly type things. Stuff like that makes it seem like the religion is just a product of the culture (Islam is the most obvious)
It's why the catholic church bothers me.

(((((Fischbein)))))

You forgot to say "pol btfo"

It certainly fucking helped. You had to be anonymous to support and advertise support for Trump, or else you were told you are literally Hitler

Why not build onto it?

Catholic churches are amazing from an art standpoint and wow anyone that walks into one. The Wailing Wall is not structurally magnificent, it's really just a ruin. The former is what you are talking about, the latter not so much. Most synagogues are quite visually unappealing.

We would love to but the mudslimes came and built a mosque on top of the ruins, on where our temple used to stand. We aren't even allowed to go up there and pray or even just visit most of the time. If we built there it would spark world war 3. Not even joking.

Which one are you?

>it's called diplomacy
Nope, thats a blowjob.

What's in the cracks of the wall? What is the wall?

If you aren't actually retarded you could have figured out that there were many skeptics of trump on the Jewish topic even before he got into office, not to say the elections. Pol was just filled with normies

>muh shills

Trump is controlled opposition. The biggest red flag about him was that he maintained huge media coverage even after he started gaining support. A real threat to the establishment and (((banks))) like Ron Paul got shut down immidiately.