Friendship with Marcus ended

Friendship with Marcus ended.
youtube.com/watch?v=A1-cF8KdTXU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eP4eqhWc7sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they still doing the meetup thing at Varg's place?

>le mustard race obsessing about hair color while getting outbred as we speak

in this episode, a trailer trash immigrant living off his wife's children benefits debates youtube synthol freak on a color of his pubic hair

>Brown hair is not really brown it's blonde

Varg is hilarious.

This guy made cool music 20 years ago but now he's just a nutter

Why do people unironically follow this literal snownigger?

halt your tongue or by odin i will silence you for eternity!

They're both faggots

Varg should stick to burning churches, the only thing he was ever remotely good at.

Does blonde pubic hair even exist? I'm betting it's grey and he is in denial.

That was never meant to be taken seriously. Posted on April Fool's Day and talking about "golden showers." Come on, now.

Because Varg's pretty funny in a way. He went from being a good musician with some weird ideas to now being a recluse with off the wall we wuz kangz ideas and shilling his RPG.

I wasn't even aware of the video, I had just heard other people talking about it.

Varg is a badass

>varg thread

Haha, time to listen to Det Som Engang Var!

Hvis Lysett Tar Oss!

>"My black hair is actually just dark blonde." - Varg Kikernes
Holy fucking kek, can't make this shit up.

Any /tg/ boys played his RPG? Any alternative to D&D is a plus from the start.

Hvis Lyset Tar Oss is his best album. Only four songs, but still amazing.

Yes it exists.

I wish Varg would just go back to making music. Honestly in his Burzum history videos it sounds like to me despite how much he whines about the black metal scene he had a lot of fun making the Burzum albums and goofing off with Fenriz and Mayhem.

Let's argue about different shades of blonde hair while the white race dies. Nordicism in a nutshell. Varg's entertaining at times, but his ideology is retarded.

this nutter was never blond anyway, he's desperate to be blond so he confuses that with grey

>that black beard
IT'S JUST DARK BLONDE! I SWEAR!

Well, he's almost all grey now. It's hard to tell what color his hair really is. He's 44 and looks like he's 60. Shitty genetics.

Why would a Viking be wearing a Lorica Hamata?

How can Varg be anything other than a fucking meme?

His ideology of living a traditional conservative farmlife with 7 kids out in the countryside is retarded?

Varg is living the life man.

I like how he eluded to The Golden One being a fag at the end...hahaha

No, I mean nordicism.

He did spend 20 years in jail though.

I have blond hair on my balls but black around my dick

Watch his video about his childhood in Iraq because it shows dozens of photographs of him blonde. It obviously turned dirty blonde when he became an adult as happens with many people. Plus you can see half his hair is dyed in that photo.

>MUH BLONDE HAIR

WE

He likes Nordics? Or are you refering to the pagan stuff?

Most Nordics prefer the pagan stuff to christianity. Vikangz mythology is making a comeback in Scandinavia.

Varg is such a fucking autist, holy fuck.

It's still mostly genetics. Varg's 44. Jared Leto is 45.

I used to be a musician like you, then I took a dagger to the head...and the neck...and the back. 23 times.

Lmao he's bald as well

>living the life
actually more like living off of his siblings and frog gubermint and spitting out retard kids who will be fucked in the head and probably put into foster home.

>implying autism is weird on Sup Forums

I love meds

>Medicuck education

We wuz Americans n shied

Saved.

I mean Nordicism:

>Nordicism involves the belief that men of the "Nordic Race" - tall, slender, fair-skinned, blond, blue-eyed, narrow-faced, narrow-nosed, long-headed individuals - are qualitatively superior to the remainder of mankind. They are the creators of civilization, and their passing marks the passing of civilization.

>Varg is living the life man.

He's on welfare, his wife has autism and his in-laws tried to send him to jail for child abuse because he wasn't sending his kids to school. He's trailer trash.

I would love to just own a semi large boat and go back and forth between Kattegat and New Foundland all year every year.

Then watch the video again. He never claimed that Nordics are more beautiful. He only claims that to him the only tribe that matters is his fellow Nordics and Europeans that look like him.

I disagree with his bullshit on all Europeans having to have blue eyes and blonde hair in order to matter to me, but its his choice who he wants to hang out with.

And yet he is probably more happy living that life than the both of us.

so? you get fed there and it keeps you out of the sun. he looks like shit. faggot was chubby most of his life too.

He's like really fucking autistic though, half his videos is him getting worked up about a total non-issue like how not white mediterreans are or how light your hair must be to be Nordic. Sometimes he even shills for Islam as a way to attack Christianity. And his ideology is pure autism as tribalism would be completely unworkable because the way nations compete.

Some of his videos are interesting but I get the feeling that he is too isolated from the real world and it's fucking with his worldview.

If Varg accomplishes anything, then it's confirming the stupidity of the snownigger.

how the fuck did I know one of you mental midgets would actually cap this.

Inevitable with two autists.

it's fucking gross

how can you claim self identification is a non-issue? talk about real autism

Stop watching GoldenOne.

You know what's funny?

Vargs father had dark hair, pic is from his Iraq video

Oh fug, he looks med.

>You should research Hiters views on christians and homosexuals.

He was calling the golden one gay, right?

Golden one is objectively gay

looks spaniard
>Cristiano Vikérnez

How did it go from
>Nordics have lots of blondes
to
>Every single true nordic is blonde

That dude is med as fuck

I'm Muslim, I like what he says, he makes more sense than any white guy who Sup Forums memes daily. He knows what life is about and knows what we really are and should be. I feel like he is a few steps away from Islam, he doesn't understand enough about us and our ideology and just dismisses it because 'waaah Abrahamic'.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

>You have to go ba..
You are in the correct country my friend. Carry on.

This. Assalamu alleikum, Varg is true muslim man.

brown nipples

>leaf
>shittalking someone actually doing their part to preserve the white race and become independent of the Jewish cabal
Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Yeah, so what, my hair is dark brown and I was blonde when I was a little kid. It's stunted development if it keeps being blonde, it's sexual selection and not evolutionary beneficial. That's why blonde is considered attractive in women because it makes them look paedomorph in addition to make-up that makes their eyes bigger and their skin younger.

Varg is a secret jihadist

he single-handedly created a new music genre

because helmets were expensive and difficult to make, so they would wear whatever helmet they could find? 8th century Europe was probably full of old Roman materiel.

This is probably why Varg talks much more about eyes than hair. He knows dark hair runs in his family

Source btw
youtu.be/eP4eqhWc7sI

Black Metal was a thing before Varg. If anything though you could credit him for making paganism a popular Black Metal topic and for using synths in the genre.

>actually doing their part to preserve the white race

Quality over quantity is how the white race progressed as far as it did. Pumping out welfare leeches and autists does nothing to preserve the white races future.

>one is 1200 years ago
>the other was made 12 weeks ago.

>tfw Varg is mixed and is hiding it.

I honestly don't comprehend why people still listen to fucking Varg, a guy who has been living in France for years and can barely speak the French language.

Could I also make money on Patreon if I just spoke about Odin and genes relentlessly whilst in my car?

Shut up christiancucks.

first wave black metal is nothing like second wave black metal, and atmospheric black metal pretty much starts with his works basically

Varg also thinks cathedrals like this are ugly and not European.

nope because you dont put your money where your mouth is. varg is what he says.

>first wave black metal is nothing like second wave black metal
that's right. first wave is actually much better

>varg is what he says

A madman?

he is genuine. crazy maybe, but genuine.

Even when you mention second wave guys like Mayhem were doing their thing before Varg. The atmospheric black metal part I can give Varg.

not much to brag about though, black metal was better before goofy norwegians started adding cheesy synths and crap into the mix

Basically, before they tried appealing to the gothic crowd. Reminds me of how melodic death was better before the Gothenburg influence.

my wife has Asperger's and she is seriously god tier. Traditional, subservient, constantly horny, creative, caring, and completely uninterested in modern degeneracy.

I highly recommend anyone finding an Aspy if they want a perfect trad wife. When I found mine she was a Tumblr reading Dr Who obsessed SJW, but she was really easy to redpill.

It's not worth it. They're exactly the same as girls with anxiety and BPD. They end up being needy in regards to attention, and not just from you.

I am aware that is where all the american blonds went. Worshipping at the black cock alter.

why is Varg talking about his pubes? Has he finally lost it?

which is?

Well Varg did say he loved The Cure and Depeche Mode. Funny enough he'll admit that but gets angry if you imply he liked Venom.

metal

aside from the name 'black metal', Venom's contribution to the genre is miniscule compared to Bathory
I don't know why, for example, Dead, Euronymous, Fenriz hail Venom as this great inspiration