youtu.be/aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself shill rat

Hillary
>Hated Jews - Hated Israel
>Emails reveal very racist sentiments
>Believes in Aliens
>Would have revealed the secrets of Area 51
>didn't realize the bullshit she was playing was simply a part of the political game

:-) Get cucked Sup Forums

They backstabbed the only candidate with any sort of following and instead gave the nom to a corrupt career politician criminal.

On the other side of things, everything went right, and Trumps alpha male mentality steamrolled through the republican party until they had no choice but to unleash the beast and let him dickslap HRC and the rest of the DNC.

So I guess the_donald cucks' response to anything that triggers is to spout shill then?

It was her turn.

people realized the corrupt person she really is

>dipshits trusting both parties
People are fucking stupid.

I wish the_donald would leave so we can have comfy /natsoc/ times back on our board and less media attention.

Nice try Moloch, you're fooling no one.

She didn't wash her vagina enough.

what's with the bottom of your flag

Part 1...

You should read "Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign"

It was written by two die-hard Clintonistas who, aside from perhaps accidentally revealing the whole "Russia hacked the election" narrative is little more than a desperate creation of Robby Mook and John Podesta, does a good job describing all the terrible decisions the Clinton campaign made that led to her defeat.

To give you a general overview, Clinton and her inner circle were certain she would win. Their flawed internal polling models were predicting huge margins in every swing state. So, they decided to campaign hard in deep-blue states in an effort to run up the margins in what they were sure would be a huge popular vote victory.

This is why Clinton won the popular vote. She turned out millions more people in cities/states that were already locked. Meanwhile, she and her campaign kept pouring money into places like, Iowa (as one example). Her staff on the ground saw it was a lost cause and wanted desperately to redirect their efforts to the Rust Belt, where her supporters were sounding alarm bells about Trump surging.

Continued...

Part 2...

Thing is, the Clinton campaign had this data driven model that said they'd win in places like Michigan and Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Ohio comfortably. So when the Iowa team preemptively redirected money and personnel to Wisconsin and surrounding states, the Clinton campaign basically freaked out on them and made them return to Iowa, which Clinton lost by almost 10 points.

Another major issue is that she didn't actually stand FOR anything. it was largely "look how bad Trump is" or "we have to stop Trump". She never articulated a vision for her presidency beyond a vague notion of "more of the same" plus "we'll keep making progress". That's no way to win people sick of business as usual. telling people that you'll keep giving them the same things that led to 4 election cycles of GOP victories across the country was a terrible strategy.

I could go on, but you should just read the book.

She already looked shady to a lot of people and the email thing just confirmed it

She is incompetent, untalented, and immensely unpopular.

Hillary.

nothing. Drumpf rigged tghe polls

FBI user here; it was simple really....
The machines were successfully re-programmed to eliminate her people's manipulation.

Why do vote machine microcontrollers use integer values to tally votes and not whole numbers?? hmmmm?...

Trump became a meme when Hillary didn't, and that secured his victory.

youtu.be/aoXDe8HxHBA

Strapping a brick to a jet engine does not make for a very good airplane. Next time, might I suggest strapping a jet engine to something has has some wings?

Shouldnt it be

Get use to it? Not used?

weird. I don't even know.

No it shouldn't.
I bet you say should of as well you fucking imbecile.