Where does the "hurr durr all American are dumb inbred retards" meme come from?

Where does the "hurr durr all American are dumb inbred retards" meme come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IzRhFH5OyHo
discord.gg/D2Mq3te
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From people like you

confusing us with Canada

From people who hate America.

From reality

now i feel bad

From the deported

From people that live in shithole countries and are mad af they aren't American

From your schools.

Jews

Places like Jew York and Commiefornia arent considered part of the US.

Jealousy from formerly powerful countries that are now weak, impotent, and only free from Russia because of American hegemony.

jewish/illuminati media trying to paint the sterotypical american american as a retard in literally every single movie and television show ever

they hate america and gun rights and all that

i dont know where you get your info but i strongly doubt it's as you say

It mainly comes from the rural white trash that lives outside of the major metropolises of the united states. Trust, me there is a lot of obsolete white trash outside of the major cities. They vote for candidates like Trump, when they really should not be allowed to even vote.

Only good answer ITT.

18th Century at least.

There's an old song we're taught as kids called "Yankee Doodle Dandy" that was plain old British Bantz from the soldiers stationed here making fun of the hayseed colonists.

We wound up turning it into a fighting song.

youtu.be/IzRhFH5OyHo

From rednecks, specifically of the Texas variety, who often are just as stupid and brash as the stereotypes make them out to be.

THIS.. I am tired of hicks. I wish we could kill them all. Basically, if you drive a Ford F150, you die.

>rednecks
>Texas
Retard.

From countries that are full of remorse, but not repentant that they destroyed their culture and gene-pool with islamic dogs

come and get it

(((media)))

Visit the Midwest, like countryside Missouri. In general they are religious, do not think highly of education, and don't see health as something more than modern witchcraft.

Let me share share a quick story with you.

>At a diner on the side of the interstate eating dinner with the wife.

Their fat loud-mouthed tourist stereotype.

so true

those guys dont even code in c or wear a buttplug to work

From the TV

It's Hollywood and the media overall. They show American values a sbeing backwards and retarded every chance they get. Don't trust the govt? You're either a right wing terrorist or a tin foil hat fag. You own guns? You're a red neck. You believe in God? You are socially backwards and a bigot. etc etc etc

Rednecks are fucking everywhere. If you can find them in Indiana (you can), you certainly could in Texas and with much less effort.

I'd also like to point out that most of California has roots in the Midwest. The majority of family taught mindset is traced back there.

Americans.

Not a meme
I snagged this at a Metallica concert last Wednesday

stupid blacks mostly

Does any other burger just wake up and just say "God damn, i fucking love this country." I mean sure were 30% but i can still own guns

From meeting Americans, and it's not a meme as they're very stupid people, specifically the rednecks and ghetto fucks.

4pbp

As someone who just moved to a small town in North Carolina, unironically this.

If someone were to visit America and not step foot into a major city then we would appear as ass backwards racist, horny for Jesus, IQ under 80, subhumans.

Dumb

if people are willing to cross shark infested water or march through the fucking desert to get in that country i would say its pretty fucking great nation sad they are jewish puppets far better than germany less on the cuck scale

It's because of the jews.

Stop the degeneracy, Join: discord.gg/D2Mq3te

The time they came to a unanimous decision on how to word the sign in the op.

Did you mouthbreathe while typing that comment?

Been to the USA, I was shocked at your levels of retardation and I was in NY.
Imagine it can't be much better in the bible belt.
You don't even speak other languages, do you?

Jealousy essentially. America is the most prosperous nation on the planet. People see that and envy us, so they come up with nonsense like Americans are all dumb and inbred. Amusingly, what would that say about themselves? You can't out-compete an inbred retard? Being so butthurt is tied in with inferiority. Sorry, euro trash. That is the truth.

cosmopolitan Jewish intellectuals that hate the white christian majority living in "flyover" states.