Imagine you're an HR manager and you get this resume in a pile of job applications

Imagine you're an HR manager and you get this resume in a pile of job applications.
What would Sup Forums do?

Other urls found in this thread:

theliberatedmathematician.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/PiperHarron.pdf
theliberatedmathematician.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PiperThesisPostPrint.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Copy and share with friends laughing at this retard then toss it.

"Six years for a masters degree? Usually those have 3-4yr limits, especially one without a thesis. Also are you claiming that you were oppressed by racism and mysoginistic at your alma mater? Do you then consider your education to be from a less than credible institution I such barbaric policies are in place to suppress a student population? I certainly would not hold that education in high standards. This will weigh heavily on my judgement, you are dismissed."

Put an F- on it in red marker and mail it back to her. I'd also add a "School for the Failed Retards" watermark on it before printing.

Invite her in for an interview at lunch. Take her to Chik-fil-A. Watch triggering.

Take a big shit and use it to wipe my ass.

id ask her why she didnt send this one
theliberatedmathematician.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/PiperHarron.pdf

side note, here is her thesis:
theliberatedmathematician.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PiperThesisPostPrint.pdf

nigs gonna nog

this resume reads like an incoming lawsuit

Have academic standards fallen so far that even a nigger can get a degree in mathematics?

"Do you have any previous retail experience?"

...fuck.

I'd ask her to explain the mathematics in her PhD thesis and then refuse her the job as she admits she doesn't actually understand it, just like she did in the actual thesis.

yea, its like these Ivy League schools are just handing out degrees to fill a quota or something!

Her thesis is basically "Old white men made Math too hard for a negro like me to understand, so I made up my own interpretation of it, and that's cool because everything is subjective, right?"

Ill be right here waiting for my phd in philosophy if Harvard is interested.

You just sound like a jealous cracker that's upset you didn't get into Harvard.

No, Im just upset that my Princeton degree is worth less now because she has one too.

I would call the snowflake in so I could laugh at her stupid fucking face, and saggy mommy titties.

Top kek

Not an HR manager but a hiring manager for a marketing company. You should see some of the shit I see.

"This is what I did and I alternated between feeling the task
was impossibly hard and trivially, plagiarizingly easy (common feelings for grad students). And then one
day (and we won’t say which day), my advisor tells me I should just “use” what is known and “make an
argument” to prove my result. MIND = BLOWN."

>Give this woman a PhD IMMEDIATELY

>6 years to get a MA
She's obviously retarded. Don't hire her.

affirmative action is a joke

Post it