What are some of national dishes in your countrys culture that you would serve to visitors who want to learn about your...

what are some of national dishes in your countrys culture that you would serve to visitors who want to learn about your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutti_pi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fried chicken and cheeseburgers

Ugly food, Ugly people .

wtf brazilians are cannibals

a bucket full of old cheese heated over a small chunk of natural gas which we charge insane prices for

DELÍCIA!!!

snails

>UMA DELICIA

I really like this meme, really puts the "hue" in Huehue monkey.

I still have to laugh at how ridiculously Brazilian the concept of 'monkey soup' is, everytime I see this pic. It's like the entire country is hellbent on finding a reason to think less of it when I thought that was impossible

I mean, it's not even soup made with monkey meat, which would still be rathee odd, but no, they just had to boil whole monkeys

The picture of the Brazilian kid with a monkey face is needed

What do you think I would serve??

Bongland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutti_pi

Pavlova.
t. kiwi

Sometimes you have it in a sammich

Just wanted to post this. I like this meme

A Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie.

Kek'd

Kebab of course.

the law of the jungle

All niggers and muslims should be required to eat this before entering the country.

The cheeseburger despite Sup Forums memes would definitely be classic for someone unfamiliar with american food but then again i doubt most travelers havent had a cheeseburger.

in the US I'd say its more about the region you are visiting, in new england id point them in the direction of seafood, probably fried clams, a lobster roll/bake (or just boiled lobster), clam chowder, etc. if they went down south the local flavor of BBQ, etc

Sometimes we eat opossunms but monkey is the delicia

TOPKEK

>I still have to laugh at how ridiculously Brazilian the concept of 'monkey soup' is, everytime I see this pic. It's like the entire country is hellbent on finding a reason to think less of it when I thought that was impossible
>I mean, it's not even soup made with monkey meat, which would still be rathee odd, but no, they just had to boil whole monkeys
You guys do not eat monkey soup? Like wjat would you serve your gest? French Fries? Pizza? Faggots.

Even though it's expensive it's pretty good. I made the mistake of leaving the ski towns in France and Italy to go to Zermatt for 4 nights and it prob cost me 1500 franks. You Swiss are the real Jews.

>Ugly food,
>Ugly people
>Indian
>Shit food
>Shit people
>Can't poo in the loo

HAAHHAH

POO

That looks like something that would come out of my asshole after a night of heavy drinking and blood sausage tacos.

Bitches can't handle the kroppkakor.

saved

TOP KEK

Abusively underrated.

is this the rotten fish thingy?

perfect

toppest of keks

Screencap pls

include me in the screencaps!

That'll solve your immigrant crisis real quick.

>t. surstromming survivor

each plate to each refuge

Where is the best place to get a meatball sub?

isnt it literally a crime to have that saved on your computer

Hellenic homeland cuisine

lol thats turkish food
>doner

I dunno, not monkeys though.

Saved

Burgers with delicious frosting fries with milkshake (and dip fries into milkshake)

>2017
>not eating sopa de macaco with Bettynho

KEK

Wegmans

>What's the best place to get a meatball sub
Subway you nigger

I would serve them Sarapatel

Fucking gross. Fat faggot.

Oh my bantz
You got the little monkey in there

This thread goes wrong at the beginning

>detroit