youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ1Hc8ms_Rk
youtu.be/GeE8FcBm5Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=gCcXQHGCCOY
youtube.com/watch?v=NC965E4B6Ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong*

t. Russian rape baby

Kurwa mach!

butthurt drunk tomek is mad cause his grantfather got raped by soviets and in his fucked up world is soviet = russia

they are all mentally ill, it's called fetal alcohol syndrome

FUCK YOU MERDA, FUCKEN SHITS....FUCKING PUTA GORDA

im russian and theres nothing wront with me

mierda

Why don't they get a bike if the line is so long and doesn't moves forward?

t. mierda

As Russians say themselves:
>Russia cannot be understood with the mind alone

Facken manki

I thought Polan is bad...

Usually the worst that can happen is someone parks terribly, drives too fast and too aggressive and tailgates you (most common), overtakes too often and like 3 at once.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tnt77NHGN3c

>be Russian
>take a drug
>lose half of your arm

youtube.com/watch?v=-SujloTd-XM

we just have a bunch of assholes, Russian drivers are 1000 times worse

MIERDA

Most of their country is like the wild west (but in the east), so they've gotta have fun in whatever ways they can.

Alextime would agree with the mexican on this one though. He hated russians with his guts.

Krokodil

Communism, soviet mentality, feudal society, drugs, degeneracy, wars etc.. I'm sure there's 1000s of reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=1z8UpKSzt3k

Crazy drivers happen everywhere but Russians really go extra mile

Unlike Poles, Russians are interesting

those stop a douchebag are just jobless dumb niggers, cant wait till someone mag dumps his AK

Don't say that, it hurts

>tfw too slav to be western
>tfw too western to be full slav

The best one is where they guy asks how did acquire the 4x4 Range over and she replied I sucked off cocks.

Though the benefit of not being interesting is that we're not even interesting to rapefugees. I still choose to be completely irrelevant and boring, rather than being full of niggers.

Can russians do anything without being obnoxious?

Like WE WUZ TSARZ N SHIEEET interesting

That's why getting a Russian waifu is rather bad idea. I think looks alone aren't worth it, unless you train her to be obedient and not a catty bitch, or you manage to find a tame one.

People don't like activists here. Personally I fucking hate them. In prison they just slightly above than lowest caste of untouchables.

They say. If you want a princess go Russian or if you want a wife go Polish/Czech

I heard that krtek-grills are the most worst whores among all slavs.

Poles are terrible people.

Do you think we did not get russianized during 45-89? Even those anti-russian behave like Russian which they do not see.

mierda блять

It's not really true, they're catty cunts too, but less aggressive than Russian ones. They're more into verbal abuse and nagging.

and during our glorious 123 years of non-existence lol

and into BBC which you some may like and some don't

and I do not mean British Broadcast

Sons of communism bro.
Communism ideology hurts the cognitive system.
Search about that

I hear Polish girls are better than Czech girls in terms of personality, though?

I was obviously generally sweeping under one brush but russians are better looking but are more stuck up then say polish or czechs

> т. Russian in denial

Care to explain desu?

They are sovoks, not russians. Just you have less communism, kurwa.

I wouldn't say so, I think Czechs are even more tame than us. But also publicly sloots, while ours generally try to hide their slutiness due to social ostracism. Polish may pretend they're nice until after marriage, then they get fat and bitchy:
youtube.com/watch?v=sMkL-IH-SlY

t. Mexican-African in denial

Why do Slavs even exist? What is their use?

All eastern european drivers are pure maniacs on the roads.

We are like Aryans, but much better.

this is typical self-mocking Russian joke

in terms of technical advancement and order we are far behind

>What is their use?
Suffering, like Jesus said

youtube.com/watch?v=aWJ8X3mt8Io

Poles are a nation of bootlickers, shitcleaners and cocksuckers but you hardly see Russians starting 30 threads about Poland any goddamn day. Because unlike most lowlife and bydlo alcotrash Russian, Pole was born and will die without any notion of dignity and self-worth.

WW2 victory was pretty humble

also checked

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4LeqIjUiKA

>t. Hohol

youtube.com/watch?v=DeCx8h9iR0c

now that is a dedicated worker, someone get this man...something Russian.

Raping aryan people

youtube.com/watch?v=qHqTTSjWBvg

> russianized, told you

tak bylo, nie klamie

This. Poland is Mexico of Europe.

He's not wrong.

hell, we raped you af in 39

Not him but Russian culture used to be massive, their influence in music, cinematography and literature in the 19th and 20th century were considerable.
Can't say the same for Poland, the only remarkable thing that I can think of is Chopin.
Now they're as culturally irrelevant though.

>Russians are complete gutter trash drunks, liars, thieves, thugs, and degenerate retards.

>alt-right faggots like Dugin believe they are a morally superior "master race" that should rule over all of Europe.

That thing looks mixed, like a quadroon

Im a hohol my friend

these pitiful faggots making money on youtube videos

We lost our dignity as a nation around 300 years ago.
Besides
>average russian
>dignity
Please tell about Russian soul tovarisch xD We wuz space kangz and sheeeeeit now we have to hoe ourselves all day lol xD
Look who's talking.
Russians are mixed in general. Can't say it's bad in this case, she's an instagram whore though, just pump and dump nothing more

so do you want to join the EU?

jewsus cuck gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ1Hc8ms_Rk

Why don't they just put some concrete block on the sideway. This is retarded

We're aryans though

love these threads about russia
something's telling me that they positively affect our tourist numbers

An inconvenient truth.

The founder of modern Russian literature and language was a nigger.

youtu.be/GeE8FcBm5Ew

>An inconvenient truth nobody in Russia has a problem with

But I don't want to sacrifice my liver to understand Russia

Fake and gay.

Where'd you get that Shareblue OC sample?

Not surprised at all! Takes one nig to see another.

>speaking of niggers

Gotta love these guys. They're not afraid to fix their country, even at the cost of risking their lives and for no additional benefit. I wish people in the West had this much moral integrity.

>fetal alcohol syndrome

that's not what your map says

KEK! Theres nothing you can do or say to change the fact that the founder of modern Russian literature and language was a nigger, Vanya.

Newsflash: They are subhumans. There is a reason so many people tried to exterminate them.

Oh and grass is green.

Sooo...a slavenigger blacked a Russian woman

Danzig ist deutsch

wtf I hate the great genius Pushkin now because...edgy teens on Sup Forums don't like race mixing
He wasn't the founder of modern language per se, he was just one of the first writers using simple language and lower-class words in his works.
Also, check Lermontov, Pushkin's contemporary, he rejected the highbrow writing style in his prosaic works, as well.
Even an idiot can understand from the picture that Gannibal was anything but slave.

I don't see any differences in all the slavic people.
Like this picture:
It could be russians, and it could be polish people.

I do, most ruskies look different than us, some are similar, probably the ones that are not mongrels. It doesn't matter though, since anybody thinks we're russians anyway.

Also wall carpets is strictly russian thing

>simple language and lower-class words

kek

Is Ukriane that different? Im sure most people wont tell them apart. And yet you make these silly comments

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAH

Yes, we are different. Fuck you, sheepshagger!

What's Ukraine? No such thing.

They are niggers literally

youtube.com/watch?v=gCcXQHGCCOY

youtube.com/watch?v=NC965E4B6Ls

do you really want to have a conversation about the formation of russian literature and its brilliant fruits?
then you need to familiarize yourself with them first:
http: //lib.ru/LITRA/PUSHKIN/ENGLISH/onegin_j.txt

It's Turkish. Tatars and Mongols have that beautiful tradition too.

it's because there were no cars in the soviet union. The whole country is basically like teenagers behind the wheel.

Same is true for asian countries. They just show their "retardation" in different ways.

This. I can't believe the West didn't finish them off in the 90s when they were on their knees.

Well the good thing is they need outside influence to fuck themselves. They will do that themselves. That's literally what Russia is about. They will find ways to destroy themselves and put them out of their misery and the world can sigh in relief.

they don't need outside influence