Big game hunter killed when shot elephant collapses on top of him

Should big game hunting be legal?

nypost.com/2017/05/22/big-game-hunter-killed-when-shot-elephant-collapses-on-top-of-him/

LOL get fucked

Who stands under a falling elephant?
Also, aren't elephants endangered or something.

>Should big game hunting be legal?
Not against endangered species.

Legal game hunting actually helps conservation efforts with steady flow of cash. It's the poachers you need to be mad at.

Darwin award for this fellow though.

It only thing that pays to keep large game from going extinct.

fuck off apologist

gj Elephant

lol XD

it was a group of elephants and the one that fell on him was shot while charging him

No definitely not, it is far too dangerous. Life is about living as long as you can so that you can forego any risky adventures and maximize your chance of dying while heavily medicated in a hospital bed at the expense of your fellow humans

>Botha fired at the rampaging pack but was caught by surprise when a fourth cow came in from the side and picked him up with her trunk.

ok

And nothing of value was lost.

Oh.
Well, he should have stuck with deer and moose.

BABAR'D

There is not much exotic animals. Thats why they are exotic. You should only b e able to hunt them if you also make sure they procreate and feed them. Otherwise there wont be any animals left.

I wish hunters would just stop paying to do this so the reservations would lose their funding and the animals would die out just to spite these fucking retards.

I have no bad blood for hunters but I just don't get hunting at all, you just shoot animals from a range. Don't see what the big deal is but it seems to trigger lefties a lot.

yes, but then when these fags sign up to hunt escapades they should be shot on sight.

I understand it's necessary to control animal populations of species like boars etc. But elephants, tigers?

Biggest fucking betas I can imagine. I'd shot them myself if I could.

Get driven on place to shot something. WOW such skill, many bravery.

I don't understand people who are against hunting in any form. Their arguments are never better than "waaah the poor animals." They don't realize humans are better than animals and they think elephants and deer are like the family dog. It's probably all the cute animal baby pictures on the internet now.

>Big game hunter killed when shot elephant collapses on top of him
Why did he shoot his own wife?

Yes. I want to be able to shoot your fat people.

Yes it should but on designated preserves and with limits so the hunter would pay a very large sum(big game hunting is pretty much a rich people activity) the money would be used to maintain the preserve and increase the elephant herds the hunters would be allowed to shoot a few of the elephants but there would be a cap to ensure the elephants herds continued to grow

>trigger lefties a lot
Back to t_d with you

>Biggest fucking betas I can imagine. I'd shot them myself if I could.

But you can shoot them user
Most of them brag about their exploits on social media accounts connected to all sorts of work and personal info
The professional guides advertise themselves and are heavily invested in being easy to find
The hunters are easy to find, guns are easy to find, yet you don't shoot any of them
You know why that is?
It's because your a pussy, user
You're not a shooter, you're just a talker, and that puts you one step below these guys in my book
At least they back their shit talk up, unlike you.

You mean the way it is actually done.

And they are pretty much only allowed to shoot animals that were going to be culled anyway.

Well, there is a reason why they make you sign an indemnity form. No guarantee for you safety.

Good luck with that; they're the most dangerous game, as you don't need to be in peak physical condition to pull a trigger.

>God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what an idiot
that hunter got what he deserved

Greatest thing I've read in weeks.

Clever Girl

Huh thought it was completely illegal don't see why people are making such a fuss about it then

I mean he knew the risk he was taking when he signed up so he had this coming, no it shouldn't be illegal if it's regulated and paid for. He signed his waiver and his death sentence on himself

non-hunters need to check their privilege. All the human cities would be overrun with wolves and lions if not for them.

Western hypocrisy on this is astonishing. Europeans wiped out entire species because they were deemed too dangerous to live near them. Americans kill all sorts of these animals (bears, wolves, cougars, alligators, etc.) when they're seen in neighborhoods or near people.

Then Westerners turn right around and scold Africans, telling them to just get used to living around elephants, lions, rhinoceroses, etc. "Who cares if they're killing your people? Get over it!"

>muh animals
>jelly of rich people's hobby
>mostly done by older white males
>muh ebil guns

don't care if people big game hunt legally

when you go out to kill something you assume the risk of possibly dying yourself

this story does not tug any feels

This.

>shoot an animal that can't fight back
>sport

"but m-m-muh tracking"

Any moron can do it for most basic animals, hence the morons who do it.

I get going out and hunting some buck/duck/pheasent whatever and butchering it, but just going out and killing animals helplessly or hunting exotic animals by having locals track it for you is degenerate behavior.

Nice to see some good news once in a while

What's not to love about beta fat fucks compensating for their small dicks by using technology to kill some of the most majestic creatures on earth?

I could respect it if a guy killed a tiger or an elephant with a knife, but shoothing it with a gun for entertainment is just fucked up and I'm glad when these fucks get rekt.

based beast

That fat fuck deserved to get trampled and fucking crushed.

Lena Dunham fought back.

Go cry over a dead elephant faggots. Any man who hasn't killed a big game animal is a numale cuck.

low test german beta
why am I not surprised?

The hunting of old animals pays for the gamekeepers that protect the younger specimens which allows them the greater chance of breeding. Liberals really can't into logic.

I want to kill a pretty, innocent girl just to prove how emotionless I am to myself so that I know I'm a real man. Fucking feelings. I'm a man. Fuck everything worth any value. I'm a man.

>I don't understand people who are against knockout game in any form. Their arguments are never better than "waaah the white animals." They don't realize blacks are better than whites and they think whites and pigs are like the family dog. It's probably all the cute white baby pictures on the internet now.

ftfy

brutal
savage
rekt

Oh fucking well lol

>back to t_d
back to /r/esist with you

TRUNKED

>how to solve thing? shoot it
Average ameritard: the post

Hunting should only be allowed if you're gonna actually eat the game.

Alhamdulillah! Fuck sport hunters

You fuck off, he's right.

he wasn't hunting elephants, they got in to a predicament with them

Digits confirm. I agree. It's basically murder for sport otherwise. Like who else other than a serial killer will kill something because it's physically impressive or "pretty".

True big game hunting would be going to Africa and hunting the illegal poachers (I'm all for straight up shooting them on site). Now that would be an impressive kill.

laughing at all the petafags ITT, you are now aware that sport hunting brings in huge sums of money for conservation, and if these hunters didn't take the animals the locals cull them for destroying crops

but not surprising cause they don't leave their mommy's basement let alone been to africa

This would be an example of an idea in theory. I absolutely agree with your idea. Reality is quite different though.

They pay ridiculous fees for the opportunity as well. The killtag prices are $10k-15k for each beast.

Yeah. Why not?

These aren't animals who are on the verge of extinction, and the hunting is extremely regulated.

>i dont know how conservation or funding works

100% agreed.

Hunters are by far the biggest conservationists.