I'm listening to Hannity's radio show right now...

I'm listening to Hannity's radio show right now. He just said "I'm not going to say everything I know" about the Seth Rich situation.
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that he doesn't know what he is talking about

That he has only been able to, and therefore repeat, some of what KDC has told/showed him.

Making the guilty Dems run out the slack on the line.

It's called "teasing" in the radio biz. It's to make sure you don't change the channel because nobody wants to just sit there and talk to air

correction - That he has only been able to verify, and therefore repeat, some of what KDC has told/showed him.

Holyy FUCK

It means he knows he has a bunch of gullible idiots on the hook and hopes to save his failing, pathetic show with it by teasing some information that doesn't matter about a story that is complete bullshit

>inb4 le reddit shill
Kill yourself, kike nigger.

Has he specified when Kim is going on air with him?

He's mad as fuck

bump

This. Don't worry Drumpfkins, I'm sure your retarded conspiracy will be proved true tomorrow.

Sean doesn't have shit

>Has he specified when Kim is going on air with him?

thats not confirmed, but he implied he has spoken with him already

have fun yelling Russia for the rest of the term, cuck

>things with actual evidence are obviously false
>things with no evidence should be investigated further

At this point there is not a single fact that supports the robbery motive narrative and yet they keep pushing it as fact. Quite telling.

Hannity is sitting on a bombshell. Hannity has separate recorded video interviews from several years ago with both Kim DotCom and Julian Assange where both men talk in detail about Seth Rich's involvement with members of the DNC establishment and with Hillary Clinton campaign operatives.

Both Kim DotCom and Julian Assange are keeping certain bullets in their gun while hinting to the media the nature and depth of the information they are withholding. What they know and what they are about to tell the world is going to expose the Democrat party establishment for the murdering bloodthirsty fascists they are.

>"find out more tonight on Hannity"
We will watch tonight and Kim fatcom will basically blue ball is

UPDATED *-=SETH RICH RUNDOWN=-* MAY 22
Seth Rich Plot Thickens:
> "DC Insider" Speaks Of "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC
> Seth Rich's Go Fund me account was updated by his brother 3 days ago, Cry For Help?
> Kim Dotcom Offers Congress Evidence to Prove Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source
> Assange All but Confirms KimDotCom
> Seth Rich Murder Wikipedia Page Devolves into Chaos, Tagged/Locked a "Conspiracy Theory"
Seth Rich Rundown if you're Out of the Loop. See for yourself; Do your OWN research.

THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

>from several years ago
>talk in detail about Seth Rich's involvement with members of the DNC establishment and with Hillary Clinton campaign operatives

Nice roleplay

Basically, Kim Dotcom is gonna release that it was SethRich. Assange just said they cant stop a third party from releasing names of sources #SethRich. Bottom line, this will be wikileaks way of releasing that they got the info from Seth without "revealing sources"

I hope the DNC dies after Biden had New Zealand steal Kims cars for Chris Dodd and MPAA.

It means he's heard a lot of shit that has no confirmed sources but he believes it

>he doesn't know that the DNC establishment has existed for decades
>he doesn't know that Hillary focused-grouped a "Hillary presidency" in mid-2013, began assembling a team in late 2013, and started dropping hints of a presidential run in early 2014

I'm not holding my breath for the simple reason that Kim Dot Com is under extradition order to the US. I am sure he is trying to work out a deal. May take a while before he divulges anything significant.

tragic heart attack incoming

Kc was a rerun this morni g is Hannity doing a rerun shoe today?

It means he doesnt know shit but wants to make sure braindead "conservacucks" like you keep giving him his shekels.

>failing, pathetic show
Number one guy on the number one network

CNN is below WWE wrestling with facts, and below Home & Garden TV in actual ratings

UPDATED *-=SETH RICH RUNDOWN=-* MAY 22
Seth Rich Plot Thickens:
> "DC Insider" Speaks Of "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC
> Seth Rich's Go Fund me account was updated by his brother 3 days ago, Cry For Help?
> Kim Dotcom Offers Congress Evidence to Prove Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source

> Assange All but Confirms KimDotCom
> Seth Rich Murder Wikipedia Page Devolves into Chaos, Tagged/Locked a "Conspiracy Theory"
Seth Rich Rundown if you're Out of the Loop. @@

See for yourself; Do your OWN research.
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

He has nothing. Fatdotcom has never delivered, ever. Always just clickbait fatfuckery, time and time again. Here is to hoping has something, but it will not matter regardless, honestly. They have the power, they own the media, this will be mocked and swept under the rug just like any other evidence brought forth about the global elite. Enjoy wasting your time having fake happenings that will go nowhere. This is their world, we just live in it, fellow plebs.