Reminder that anyone who isn't raising kids is worthless

Reminder that anyone who isn't raising kids is worthless.

Reminder that you are all worthless since no sensible female wants to go out with an edgy angsty moron that posts on Sup Forums.

I have 2 kids...im 29...

How bo dah?

Women don't care if your a moron

As long as you groom and you make money you can breed

tell me something i don't know faggot

what do you want to do with your life?

i cant imagine anything worse than being so tied down. what if i want to move to the Himalayas and take drugs with mountain folk for a few months every year.

I agree.

Reminder that I don't care and you subsidize my existence, pleb

So what is the point of /bant/ ? Shouldn't all of these emma bait threads go there?

I can chug away and do work that is good for society at large.
Fuck off.

I bet i produced a better looking child than you ever will. You kniw what? Fuck that, I know I did.

>pitch black eyes

Its the camera, her eyes are steel blue and her hair is blonde to strawberry red now. Just like me.

I'm failing to see the problem here.

Cant wait for her to grow up, shes going to be uber.

OP's Logic
>need to find a woman to raise a kid with
>women with no pre-existing kids are seen as worthless
>????
>cucked

despite this being a cancerous shill thread this is a good opportunity to present the fact that the whole painting of Sup Forums as 400 lb hackers that live in their mom's basement masturbating to anime does more to discourage effective countermeasures by the left than do anything to Sup Forums itself. You fags are playing yourself by trying to belittle this site's userbase

She has her father's toes.

Shes cute

I post on Sup Forums all day while my wife is at work and our kids are at school kek.

>implying any actual liberals ever come here and that raising children isnt actually frowned upon by the modern left

comment of the day

Didn't Washington have no kids despite being the founding father?
Op you are toggaf

worthless to who?

>my shitty subpar genetics have value
No

I'm raising my wife's son

While reading this thread my girlfriend looked over at me and said, "can we please have a baby? I want one now." So I guess that's in the cards