Rape is traumatizing because the victims enjoy it. It's always the main hangover

Rape is traumatizing because the victims enjoy it. It's always the main hangover.

hnnnnggggggggg

fuck, marry

move to utah, marry both

>Rape is traumatizing because the victims enjoy it physically but apsoultuley hate it mentally.
Fixed that strawman for you.

Go away ahmed

Most women have rape fantasies

muh brains feelings contradict muh pussy.

lewd feet :3

Think of it like this
>being molested as a boy by a male priest is traumatizing because it feels good.

if I insert this inside OP's anus he will be traumatized by how much he enjoys it

heh
feet

Being sedated, kidnapped and raped by a 350lbs hambeast is traumatic because you enjoy it so much.

That's pretty much your argument.

Why do women fantasize about getting raped? Isn't it contradicting? If it's rape it means she didn't want it. Why fantasize about it then? Makes no sense at all.

Think of that 'feeling good' like this: You're a fag.

Women like powerful and violent men. Look how many love letters serial killers and mass murderers get in prison.

I would kill every haji heathen in Mecca to seed those two.
Tip top tier feet.

so if your mom, wife, or teenaged daughter were to be raped, you'd tell them their pain and mental agony is dismissible because they really enjoyed it?

i hope you get raped by a big dick nigger. then come in an tell us how you thought you were upset, but in reality you were just sore from the amazing asspounded you received. faggot.

It's alpha to take a bitch, and grab her right by the pussy. We prezidents now.

They fantasie being kidnapped by sexy, handsome, rich, powerful chad who couldn't resist the woman and succumbed to an act of primal lust in order to get her. They don't fantasie being roofied by an ugly overweight basement-dweller who can't make human contacts without spilling the spaghetti.

wow. the left girl is wife material

imagine being the father who set such beauty to the world

That is assuming you are attractive of course

>raped
>more likely to climax during rape than in consenual sex with partner..
>female logic

WTF the girl on the right looks just like my sister

Alright, who let the migrants have access to the internet?

, kill yourself

I require photographic evidence.

Get raped tonight then?

Rate those feet
>L: 7/10
>R: 9/10

checked, for science....

>we wuz prezidence in shit
Sup Forums at 80yo

But getting raped implies she didn't find the rapist sexually desirable. If he was it wouldn't be a rape. Do you understand my point?

>those sexy ass feet

Rate dem feet

It's possible to get raped by someone you find attractive

It's the ultimate form of submission which is why they enjoy it so much. Just talk to any girl and 90% of them love to be choked and thrown around in bed. The 'traumatizing' part of it is admitting to how much they enjoy it

You don't fantasize about shit you wouldn't want to happen in real life?

For example just today I fantasized about smashing my car head first into oncoming traffic trying to create the biggest pile-up possible like in Burnout but obviously I'd quite like not to have my body shredded in a car crash for real.