GYMs closed

GYMs closed.

She also posted pictures of the confrontation claiming that Spencer requested one of the black female trainers at the gym to help him. "Seriously? This superior race of a white man needed the help of a female African American?

mashable.com/2017/05/22/richard-spencer-alt-right-gym-membership/#dmECXLX1D5qp

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.kinja.com/everyone-whos-horny-for-the-neo-nazi-movement-s-poster-1793863899
youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's controlled opposition but it would have been funny to see him smash her face with a dumbbell. Bitch would think twice before harassing people again.

>if I say seriously then the situations seem wierd

Why do blacks do this?

can a gym really revoke a membership for "feelings"?

A gym company is a private company. That can remove anyone that wish for any reason.

>just tryin ta get rid of muh bitchtits
>fookin jews..

*Except if they're Christian bakers

That's really an unwinnable situation for him. Nothing that he could've done would've diffused it.

>not having a gym in your garage

Who cares? Spencer really should have his own gym in his house anyway.

Bake my gay ass wedding cake, you Christian fascist!

Yeah, I don't really care about Christians.

>tfw started going to the gym a month ago
>all the music they play is nigger shit
>blasting Black Sabbath in earbuds gives pain
>if it's not blasting the niggerbabble still gets in
I don't want to keep going
I want to keep being an autist closed in his bedroom
I don't- I can't leave this place

It's not just that though
I just don't want
I don't feel like it

>richy has bitch tits
>Sup Forums bullies him
>richy tries to get fit
>Sup Forums continues to bully him
just can't win

Go to another gym then.

don't think he went there to work out anyway

that's really beside the point.

It's honestly not. I don't care. The world isn't fair. I'm perfectly okay with that.

>She described the encounter in a Tumblr post.
>When I approached this flaccid, sorry excuse of a man and asked ‘Are you Richard Spencer,“ this pendulous poltroon said "No. I am not.” But of course he was.
>But of course he was.

Has Richie made the claim it was him?

Fucking normies and their kike music.

Let's hope he's not pregnant again.

So I'm not wrong when I assume you're against protected classes, trade unions, universal health care, and a federal minimum wage?

It doesn't look like him to me lol

That's because he's so easily disliked.

Think about it:

>Other races hate him for obvious reasons
>women hate him because he's a racist and women are stupid liberals
Okay, surely white males like him!!! Right?
>3/4's of Sup Forums hate him
>1/5 of Sup Forums that likes him suspects him of being controlled opposition

Righhhht... poor Richy "just can't win." Face it dude, he's just unlikeable. Very low appeal... even towards racist Sup Forums white males.

>female guest at gym is acting up
>instead of confronting the woman he acts professional and ask for assistance from one of the trainers

Sound like white behavior to me

>smith machine
He deserved to be punched.

All the gyms are like this here
They all attract the bolivian mestizo shit

This.
He should sue and give those gay elites a taste of thier own medience

naw, just another try hard nihilist nigger

Or he could have slugged her in the face like some sort of nigger. Leftists aren't rational actors, he did the right thing to deescalate the situation.

It's a private business so they can do whatever they want.

But if you don't want to bake a cake for someone they want to make it illegal.

Welcome to 2017.

>tfw he has jungle fever
>KKK meetings
>CSA tradition

very good

but didnt damingo get famous by literally slugging a woman? make up your minds

Hey! Could be worse. Imagine if the faggot was made President and gave away billions to Saudi Arabia in exchange of 100 million for his daughters fund.

The outrage it would be!

That's because he is a limp-wristed lukewarm faggot, who made a pathetic attempt of creating some shady ((alt)))-right movement.

If you are a full on Neo-Nazi, then just call yourself a Neo-Nazi, but at least be prepared that people WILL harass you for being a political radical, so don't go to normie gyms and try to mingle with others freely, wtf? Or if you want to be a normie, you can love your own race and people without Nazi salutes and making autistic conventions.

He is not fit to be either an underground alternative thinker OR a politician, he wants to be both and ends up being neither, while he is deeply incompetent and acts like fucking sissy.

He is just trash.

trap bar deads with those shitty health club plates with the flat sides. good way to get hurt. those plates should be removed from all gyms.

Me neither, it may just be some random xim.

>billions in taxpayer's money

There are differently classes of people that are protected from discrimination as a matter of federal law. Sexual orientation is a protected class. Political affiliation is not.

That's why a bakery can't refuse service to homos on the basis of their homosexuality, but a gym can refuse service to Spender on the basis of his political affiliation.

Virtue signalling bitches like her need to be made an example of. They're glory hunting sluts whose main aim in life is to have the most shares on social media, you know what to do lads.

Just tell them to turn it off, they'll do it.

That was an antifa engaging in violence during a riot. This is some bitch being a cunt in a gym.
Nice try though.

>this thread
>anything to do with Trump

This is why you buttblasted faggots are going to continue losing.

checked, he is rich enough to afford it

Is he really a white supremacist? or does he believe in something else and the message has been misreapeted

Yes, a crazy woman with a bottle trying to assault people.

If Richards punched out this woman who is Jewish, with the jury knowing his Nazi LARPing history he would have gotten a hate crime sentence which is punishable by 10 years MINIMUM in prison.

>women hate him
Some chick wrote an article telling women to stop getting wet over him.

how is he rich? he doesn't seem to have a job.

He has a rich mommy and daddy. He is a trustful baby.

Probably was him, don't blame him for saying it's not when some ugly kike walks up to him though.

Wrong, because that's breach of contract. They only get away with it because nobody will sue over a gym membership unless they're rich and want to make a point.

not him

>Sam Kestenbaum
>Kestenbaum
>baum

The gym probably has a "we can revoke your membership at any time we deem" clause.
But I'm surprised one of his friends don't hook him up with a right-wing gym, there should be shitloads of them. At the very least the european identitarian movements are heavy on boxing gyms, maybe America needs to catch up.

Nice try kike. None of what you say is true like most of you redditors you only came here during the election.

Sup Forums has wanted people to go out into real life for a long time now. I'm glad more and more people are standing up for whites. Gb2/Reddit where you can sit in your own filth.

source?

This is the type of people posting here and are against Spencer. You all have no idea what he has been doing what people have said he's an alright guy. I bet half of you aren't even white.

>attending a gym that plays music

don't do that

Most people making fun of Spencer are non-whites.

it's pretty apparent he's wearing a bullet proof vest here, if you compare with photos of Spencer speaking on a stage he doesn't look like this at all.

Pretty sure Starting Strength certified gyms are pretty libertarian and anti-pc

It's a shop his head doesn't look like that just nonwhites trying to make fun of Spencer

I don't think they'd get away with it by claiming they're a private company.

They could probably say they're a club and so you can have your club membership revoked for whatever reason.

It's why nightclubs can deny people entry for being men or being black, they can claim they're trying to get the right mix of people in the club or the right look. The cover charge lets them claim they're a private club that you're getting entry to for the night so laws are more lenient for it.

THERE'S NO ALT-RIGHT!!

IT'S JUST CONTROLLED OPOSITION.

SPENCER IS A MOSSAD AGENT!

SAGE!

>American flag
That shit would come down the day we told Israel to fuck off.

Don't know if this is the original one but
fusion.kinja.com/everyone-whos-horny-for-the-neo-nazi-movement-s-poster-1793863899
There's also that interview he did where the bug eyed chick was wetting herself.

he knows that? its still hypocrisy

kek

>women

Nathan Damigo was acting in self defense, nice context denial though, maybe it'll work someday.

>Is he really a white supremacist? or does he believe in something else and the message has been misreapeted

He thinks white people should be happy with being white and that white culture/society is a thing that should be protected.

So he's against hating people for their race and thinks everyone should try to get along. Which makes him hated by progressives that interpret "don't be racist towards whites" as evil bigotry, while also being hated by some on the far right because he thinks all white people, regardless of nationality, should try to get along.

His message isn't often misinterpreted, as many liberals do recognize what his arguments are, they just despise anyone that argues that you shouldn't want to exterminate white people. Like there was the semi-famous incident when he spoke at a university and a Rabbi asked him:
>“You come here with a message of radical exclusion. My tradition teaches a message of radical inclusion, as embodied by Torah,” said Rosenberg, who attended the media event at the urging of one of his colleagues. “Would you sit down and study Torah with me and learn love?”

To which Spencer replied:
>"Do you really want radical inclusion into the State of Israel?” Spencer responded, as Rosenberg said nothing. “Jews exist precisely because you did not assimilate to the gentiles… I respect that about you. I want my people to have that same sense of themselves.”

The Rabbi didn't dare respond as he had no argument for why Jews should be able to have a country, yet white people shouldn't. This happens every time when Spencer is asked questions by a liberal, he makes a point that makes their heads spin a bit due to it confusing their liberal programming.

So it isn't that he gets misinterpreted, it's that a lot of people hate the arguments he makes.

Possibly. Others are more articulate and much better speaker than Spencer but he is likable in a goofy, non-threatening kinda of way.

You'd have to be retarded to sincerely believe this guy is the next Hitler or something. The fact they still do when it's obvious he's not is a redpill in itself.

This. Anybody who doesn't know this probably doesn't go to the gym. Gym contracts always have something that says they can terminate your contract for no reason.

lol. are all asst. professors mentally ill?

Best part of this event this evening: the General Manger accused me of creating the “hostile environment” for hollering in a non-threatening way at this Nazi asshole. He has no idea what hornets nest he has kicked over.
I won’t rest until the GM is out and my friends at this gym are relieved of this hostile environment.

Fuck with the "alt-right" and your flame will burn bright.

This. Some business savvy burger should get in on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA

if i had a business i would be more concerned about negative publicity. if my clients are both lib and conservative i would not want to alienate any of them and lose their monthly dues to the competition. I would sue the woman as an example to keep the gym a neutral "holy ground".

I'm just waiting for a whole bunch of alt right dudes signing up and fucking with her when she goes to work out.

>At the very least the european identitarian movements are heavy on boxing gyms

Does anyone know if there something like this in Sweden? I need to find a new gym.

looks like this guy

2 edgy 4 me mate. Why not go live in a non Christian nation? Is it cause they are all 3rd world shit holes?

3/4 of Sup Forums is non white anyway.

It is white behavior. Blacks would have just knocked that bitch out with a dumbbell and kept lifting.

>Watchuu mean i hit that bitch? Mang i didnt do nuffin bitch was in my face and sheeeeiiiit

Kinda wish thats how it went down with Spencer after typing that.

Do all these SJW snowflakes dream of being a tumblr/twitter celebrity? do they orchestrate these chance meetings?

Why is Spencer such a pussy? He wasn't going to do anything and the cunt knows it. She is sticking her finger right in his face with no fear. If Spencer can't scare a fat cat lady away, then he isn't capable of leading any movement.

Everything about Spencer is wrong. What he says, what he does, how he acts. He's not a leader and he definitely isn't a fighter. He's just a phony. But for some reason, it is weak Spencer that gets pushed into the leadership role. No matter how many times he gets punked in public. How suspicious.

He ought to ignore her like the wind

once you are emasculated in public you are done.

>still spreading this shoop

Never heard of Generation Identitaire before, but they seem pretty based. Can you give me a quick rundown?

Why are they complaining about the black trainer? Are they bigots?

Yes you moron. Do you live in America? Then yes, if a female starts attacking you, you call out for help because the moment you touch them, they will cry you tried to assault and rape them, and off to jail you go.

So yes, the best solution to confrontation with women is to avoid them, if they can't be avoided, call for security or police for more witnesses of a woman attacking you, otherwise it's her word against yours, and hers will prevail.

Once you have more people backing you up that you're being attacked, then you're fully allowed to punch her lights out and break her fucking nose, then stomp her face so no man would ever want to be with her again.