REMINDER DO NOT RESPOND TO SETH THREADS

All Seth threads are slide threads trying to distract from something big. Kim.com and WikiLeaks are compromised and they are using them to keep this subject alive. Reminder all Seth Rich threads are bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed. It's best that we move on from this terrible tragedy.

Oh Hillary, you've got a trouble...

Glory to Wikileaks, F for Seth Rich

Hi shareblue.

The shilling is still pretty bad. The past two weeks have had shilling spikes like I have not seen, even during the elections. Stop covering up something just because it is against the interests of your party. Something strange happened to Seth, and the truth will out.

UPDATED *-=SETH RICH RUNDOWN=-* MAY 22
Permahosted HUGE Seth Rich resources:
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

We honestly need to focus more on the Russian collusion with Trump than some guy getting killed in a botched robbery. Come on use the weaponized autism that I keep hearing about.

As a Data Analyst, I can assure anyone reading this post that it's a total fabrication of stack overflowed packets and SIP 302 Moved Temporarily signalling. It's nothing. Somehow this thread got created out of gibberish packet re-direction and posted here of all places...
Opening an engineering ticket right now.

But seriously we can't Seth the nuclear codes

>SHILLCON LEVEL RAISED

>As a Data Analyst
>SIP 302 Moved Temporarily
> thread got created out of gibberish packet re-direction

idiot

Lol some random guy who worked for dnc who didn't even have access to emails gets murdered in the 2nd most violent city in America and (((they))) turn it into a distraction that you guys eat up just like pizzagate. Imagine what they got away then when you were doing your "investigation" and imagine what they are getting away with now while you have little pictures on your walls of Seth. Just let it go you manchildren.

What exactly are they trying to distract us from then? Got an answer for that? No?

What are they trying to distract us from?? It's pretty obvious they are in a full blown propaganda blitzkrieg at the moment to impeach Trump. This is the most organized effort of this to date and they want to keep you busy with Seth so they can put the nail on the coffin idiots.

lol why would you use that picture?

Nice psyop maddow. Would be a shame if you leaked some tax returns that prove trump did nothing wrong

What can I do to help stop this from happening?

Shill in Hell

Voted for drumpf. Don't let seth rich get the nuclear codes.

If you know its a shill thread and youre going to post.

The least you can do is use the sage option, you stupid fucks.

If anyone actually sees it happening you will hear about it here. Otherwise you will probably not be trusted as you are pushing propaganda from purchased news rags. Nobody with half a brain cell trusts Putin, but who in the hell would ever trust compromised politicians in D.C.?

First thing you can do is stop making Seth threads and stop investigating. They already have video evidence and a confession of the murder they are holding on to this evidence to make you guys look bad. They'll start to give this story some airtime then make you all look like fools. This will also make anything in the future you investigate look really stupid. So don't give them any more ammo, stop with Seth and focus on discrediting the news stories so normies don't just eat it up.

Probably one of the worst shill threads I have ever seen.

Elite pedophilia exists. Check out the franklin cover-up and the dutroux affair. Something strange is going on behind closed doors in places of great power.

You will see worse.

Kim is just a high-visibility LARPer

This, its a total nothingburger.

kys
..and you too

I would be happy for them to make a fool out of us and reveal all of the hard evidence they have. The whole thing stinks to high heaven, user. In this circumstance I am not afraid of looking like an idiot.

I hope you and every member of your family die in a slowly roasting fire for shilling for murderers. You're a god damn piece of garbage

I'm not making these threads or investigating anything sir. I'm only watching it all unfold before me.
>they have video evidence and a confession of the murder
How do you know this? Genuinely curious, I'm not up to speed with the Seth Rich story and haven't heard of this yet.

How stupid do you have to be to think this thread would work?

You got your (You) now fuck off.

>sip
>posting
does not compute

you're going to prison mr maddow.