Europe. not Africa confirmed for birthplace of Humanity

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

KANGZ BTFO
WE WERE THE REAL KINGS AND SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
youtube.com/watch?v=MyLcjUJA65U
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We Wuz Apes and Shits

They were more like apes.

Varg-haters completely and utterly

B T F O
B
T
F
O

>feels good man

VARG WAS RIGHT

The horseshoe of poo confirms, nigs gonna nog. We wuz poo and shiieeet.

DAS RITE

Holy fuck the "we waz all african!" crowd is gonna be pissed.

I wonder how many shit argument hinged on this in a way that makes them completely useless now. I don't think it's particularly important where the pre-human animals lived but there are so many "we're all Afrikangs" people that I want to die that will hopefully have to shut up now.
Varg haters are worse than redditors to be honest.

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
Two road diverge in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled by.

Africans evolved from Europeans?

This is the white mans lie, ergo, black people are superior because the white man fears us.
Pls send help to tahiti.

Evolution doesn't always point forward.

eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

NIGZ BTFO

But it literally does

>Twas we who were the original kings and various prestigious societal roles.

now its even worse: we wuz albanianZ and shieeet. how is that better?

TOP FUCKING KEK

EVERY NIGGER DEAD OR ALIVE ETERNALLY BTFO

Early Europeans probably looked something more similar to Africans (wide nose, smaller brain, etc.)

Just another example of white hominids stealing the past of the glorious black spacefaring master race.

King Tut was an inbred handicapped mongol who died of the complications he got from his brother and sister

WE
WUZ
ACTUALLY
KANGZ

They'll just say it's fake lol

Nigger spotted

THICCC

No it means we probably split from them at this point or later as they migrated to Africa from Europe, then we had divergent evolutionary paths.

Just as two rodents of the same species that end up separated by water end up looking and being completely different beings after thousands of years.

No. If Proto-Yuropoors were dropped in Apefrica, a place with no winter or any real planning required, then the retarded but strong would prevail because you can just kill people/animals for shit and never farm.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

YEEEEEEEEEEEES

Evolution is according to the change in environment. So no. If the environment is less challenging to live in, critical thinking is not as necessary. Running from lions is however.
>see niggers run fast
Or selecting for bigger dicks instead of brains.

more like
>Graecopithecus break free from chimps in eastern Europe
>evolve toward neandertal
>homo 'niggerus' sapien escape from shit hole africa
>inpregnate neandertal women because muh dick
Shiiiieet niggers always ruin everything, we would live on mars by now

Vargs french election video was 15 minutes of the most retarded ahistorical bs to ever come out of someone's mouth. can't stand that guy, pseudo intellectual migrant fag

It still points forward. If the Africans best chance of survival was being strong and stupid, then that's how nature will shape them

NIGGERS BTFO ETERNALLY! BEST TIMELINE!

>EASTERN EUROPEANS WERE NIGGERS

DECOLONIZE SCIENCE

It's going in a direction, but it's not advancing humanity; it's stagnating.

They still are

youtube.com/watch?v=MyLcjUJA65U

This is very informative.
>>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127

we wuz ape-like creatures an' sheeiiitt

fuck, beat me to it!

We will all be Black in the future anyway so why does this matter?

that is fucking funny

Haha! WHITE PEOPLE WIN AGAIN!!!!

I wonder how long it'll be before (((they))) sweep this under the rug.

It's still a theory you kikes. Not accepted officialy. We all know where this will go.
>hint: down the memory hole yet again

No, they are not even our direct ancestors. Totally different genus.

Speak for yourself amerifat, we still have bunkers to hide and repopulate the earth once ww3 will happen.

AHA
AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA-UHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOLYSHITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHTHISHAHAHATHISISAHAHAHTOOREALAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the only invention niggers ever made was aids

>Currently, most experts believe that our human lineage split from apes around seven million years ago in central Africa

Racist much?

NICE!!

saved.

i hate what Sup Forums has done to my SD

Niggers are apes and science AKA nature cannot be racist.

And Graecopithecus aren't even related to Neanderthal. Both Sapiens and Neanderthal are belonged to the same genus - Homo whilst Graecopithecus is more closely related to Gorilla.

>(((most experts)))

Being the cradle of humanity was the only thing that niggers had going in apefrica, what the fuck are they going to do now.

it absolutely can be racist.

why do you think they publish (((science))) that says white men are more likely to be mentally ill or sex offender.

what the fuck do they teach you at school lego nigger

As if niggers could "make" aids. Niggers and fags, were simply the vessels to spread the virus.

Delete this right now.

>all the great apes live in Africa
>great apes originated in Africa
>huuurrr durrr human from Europe!!!! Fuck the nigga!!!!!!
This is why no one takes you seriously Sup Forums

they fucked monkeys and thus created aids

Why do you have to ruin everything Austria?

That means humanity devolved not evolved really makes you think huh?

They can still brag about Homo Spiens is originated from Africa.

>just a theory
>Sup Forums thrives off boosting theories

Someone needs to post that brazilian pic of the gut eating macaco stew.

Those monkeys were CIA operatives. Stay woke!

keke, when their entire philosophy was that african blacks were less evolved because they stayed in africa

CUMSKINS BTFO

YOU WUZ GORILLAS N SHIT

>An examination of the detailed morphology of molar teeth from two fossils of G. freybergi published in 2017 suggests that it may be a hominin, that is sharing ancestry with Homo but not with the Chimpanzees (Pan).

Greeks were the real kangz.

Not with those freaky Shallow Hal toes they weren't.

I think the paper says that this new species is under the homo genus.
could be wrong though.

How is this new knowledge? I have a book by HG Welles, The Outline of History, that says Europe was the spot and early man spread southward into Mediterranean, parts of Russia, and eventually Northern Africa once the climate leveled out

DOES THIS MEAN NOGGINZ GONNA RIOT?

KEK, according to their own pseudo scientific beliefs, blacks are now more evolved than Europeans

>I have a book by HG Welles
why would a sci-fi author have any idea what he's talking about with regards to human evolution?

Spoken like a true (((Morlock))) , Medpack.

That's why you don't read the telegraph for science news.

He was a biologist.

Then were did the niggers come from?

This bone is suspected to be dated 7.2 million years. Gorillinae and Hominini(which includes Homo and Chimpanzee) evolved separately 6 million ago. If the dating is correct then this is more of a bone of a gorilla rather than a direct ancestor of mankind(Homo).

*Where

From us.

kek

I know, kinda strange a guy famous for science fiction would write a historical outline of Man. But he does credit a page-and-a-half long list of scholars and people who helped him write it as accurately as he could have circa 1920s ish

God bless you, Mexibro.

Wait

Why the fuck are you all happy about this, that makes US the niggers

So.. we're the niggers now?

>proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.

What if we're different species from blacks?

>No, John, you are the niggers.

Man, every day it gets harder and harder to not separate the races

Just Britian, yes