/thread

ISLAM

she looks mixed af

>grab
>in van
>back to house
>mating press
>chain for 9 months

Pic related you earn the proper way and wouldn't breed with your pic OP, what is the matter with you?

I agree.

It would force white women to get back in line.

Bump

yet another shameless bump

So what's exactly wrong with a girl having some fun before she eventually settles down?

because once they start having fun,
they cant stop having fun.

it's the job of a man to provide for his family,
it's the job of a woman to care for the family.

once you get rid of the nuclear family,
you get what we have today.

fucking degeneracy.

>what's wrong with someone doing a lot of heroine and potentially developing a habit before finally looking for a job?

I'd fix that one myself ;)

you don't

White women don't settle down. They bar slut into their 40's childless and no family

Not where I live. Childless women are still rare here.

You don't, at least at this point.
The brainwashing has already been completed.
The only thing you could possibly do, is send them to reeducation camps, and keep them separated from each other to keep lesbianism down to a minimum, with public execution for all the women who are caught being lesbians in the camp. I think that T.V and the entertainment industry has done such an effective job, that there's no turning back now.

>heroin addiction is the same as casual sex

top kek

Lots of things OP, but I'm genuinely concerned for the future of families. I logged into kikebook for the first time in months last night, and like 3 girls shared this.

Call me a fedora fag, but I greatly prefer not getting married anymore, unless you are serious.

Is that image based on this?

Holocaust 2.0

The only solution is to kill off all the chads. These guys are the reason women are the way they are, they're not wifing these women they're casually fucking them and moving on, leaving the girls depressed and feeling used which makes them make even worse choices

>STDs
>Bad relationships/emotional baggage
>Resentment/bitterness
It is if you're looking to start a good wholesome family, sweetie

>what is Hedonism.
I feel like you genuinely have no clue what the future is going to be like in the next decades.

maybe. i just googled "sjw man" and it caught my eye so I used it.

>How do we fix white women?
For the thousandth time, "fix white men."

W H I T E S H A R I A

social media was a mistake

That jawline is far too strong.

Unrealistic

I'm not even a Chad and I can say from experience that a woman dejected by a headstrong and independent man will invariably start buying into social justice bullshit, usually within the year. Rarely will a woman's sanity be in ruins without them being littered with a Chad's footprints. The first couple serious infatuations she has ending miserably is all it takes to permanently kill her pair bonding capability. She begins to see man as an adversary and competition, and loses her ability to surrender her trust to him.

white women are filth

>tfw regularly see guys like this with cute hipster girlfriends

nah taking away their rights is the right thing female nature is evil that why women should not have rights and should be controled in the west

Improve yourself and value conservative white women. It will put liberal white women lower on the totem pole. I'm already experiencing this where I live; most women are liberal, so I just try to ignore them or stop talking to them once they talk politics. They got a million other guys they can talk to and I got a million other girls I can talk to. If a girl has liberal beliefs but isn't too vocal or bitchy about it, I settle with that because there's so few conservative women. Eventually she'll get red-pilled or I'll drop her.

female nature is evil when white men gave their women rights it was the start of the downfall of white western nations you should take away women's rights they would be better off without them

Marry them off at 13 so they have no time to become sluts and thoroughly ruin their lives. That basically makes the (however small) percentage of 1 partner people on thos infographic become the majority, and marriages will last due to being built on earned trust and great friendship, rather than "she's hawt".

I genuinely blame the Jews for this; by restricting the marital age and legal age of consent, those who follow the laws (white people) don't have children early and therefore only have a 15 year period where they can have sane children. Black people don't care as much for laws (in general) and have sex and children earlier in life, increasing their total "fertile and active" period to 20+ years, whereby they outnumber the whites and ruin civilization.

I have stuff to do; there's my opinion.

Why did I start writing this?

Simple. Fix the men and women will follow.

If a woman or girl sees a guy she admires doing something, she will want to do it, naturally, to bring them closer together.

>i don't get laid because i follow the laws

>girlFRIENDS
REMEMBER
They arent having sex with these women, they fuck Chads or eachother. This type of man is just lampshade to this woman. Simple purposed and unfuckable. Never forget that

Remove the jew, more slut shaming, reprogram our media to promote traditional values as hip and sexy, shame narcissism and selfie culture. Removing the jew is the first priority we stand no chance with their monopoly on the media and their ability to manipulate women's already child like minds into thinking its cool to slut it up and be stronk and independent.

You degenerates need to show women what they're losing by being sluts and stacies, shit like pic related needs to be spread in some twitter meme form, and you yourself need to become a desirable man and find yourself a virgin girl to wife up, publicly care for her and give her an amazing life and make sure as many other women are aware of that, not only will that'll make them jelous and encourage a switch of mindeset, but your woman will love and never even consider cheating on you as long as you stay alpha on not become some sjw cuck.
That's what I've been doing, nabbed myself a 17 yr old virgin gf at 19, been fucking her for a year now, my mates shortly followed up and got themselves gfs as well, probs not inferior to me or some shit

This is correct.

The Greeks were right about everything and they married 30something men to 13-14yo girls so authority was never a question. This needs to come back.

They are already broken, my friend.

You could stop posting retarded threads from your basement, for a start.

You have to go back, Mohammed.

You can't fix stupid, There's no hope for them.

That image belongs in a rage thread.

That's certainly a way to interpret it, although I don't get laid because I'm too busy playing video games and shitposting.

I'm speaking to how American society sees sex and maturation in general. Those who have children before 18 are portrayed as outcasts by the media; why? They are able to have children; biologically, it makes sense to have children as early as possible. When you're 13, you haven't usually been subject to physical or genetic decay, so tour children will be naturally stronger, and less prone to diseases caused by random genetic mutation.

I'm actually leaving now

No question about this. Marry them off before they hop on the cock carousel.

out of all white women the mudsharks are the worst and how the gay media pushes it unto young white kids filthy whores mudsharks should be killed

Because they're trying to game a system they expect to be there for them when the fun's over, and that's just not how it works. They hold onto a valuable commodity until its price starts to nosedive and then have great difficulty selling it for pennies on the dollar. Sorry to reduce human beings and the "sexual market" to such simple and degrading terms, but it's true. Late 20s/early 30s single women friends bemoaning everyone on their timelines settling into lazy cuddling Netflix nights, going on vacation, getting married, and/or having children with their long-term significant others are like someone who doesn't try to get insurance until after they develop cancer. They didn't care enough to have it when they didn't need it, and now they don't have it when they need it, because they were socialized to do so by other irresponsible and myopic women. The "fun" should be the lessons learned and experiences in the journey to finding something more profound as soon as possible, not "having fun" for the sake of it as long as possible, burning through your best years with nothing to show for it, and panicking when all the "fun" starts going to younger and more curious women but all boring commitment water in the well was pumped dry by people who were already actively seeking it out.

Why do people still make these threads? Bitching about white women on a random anonymous board will never accomplish anything. Go out and do something if you care that much.

>14888
what did he mean by this

"women are childlike"
>thousands of years of using advanced chemistry to feed a family of 20 daily
>turns grass to wheat to dough to bread

white men
>goes to university
>"I spent $100,000 to have a degree in chemistry, something my mother taught my sisters for free."

< < < < This.

you can't have your cake and eat it too

By doing this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk

I actually see a trend nowadays of women around 25 wanting to start a family. Maybe it's worse in America because of more overstimulation?

>people are not allowed to have conversations about a certain subject on the internet.
Do you fucking hear yourself?

Woman detected.

ban smartphones

You'll never make it, cuck.

Is this the one with the hajib futas who fuck the cute boipuccy?

It's very bad in America, women are waiting later and later to have children (I stress to use the plural "children", it's usually only one when they're like 35) because they want to "focus on their careers" or are waiting for a man that can make a woman who earns $50k a year feel like an unemployed housewife did in the '50s. They fought very hard to break into the professional world but refuse to abandon the "gender roles" they despise so much and marry down. Even black births have nosedived to just below replacement. This is why the government wants to bring in so many immigrants, too many fingers in too many pies that make a lot of money off pyramid schemes requiring constant population growth to pay off the last generation's debts.

Shove black cock in em

Wrong.

The Pandora's box has been opened. They won't go back willingly, and forcing them isn't going to work well. Women are fucked in the head because they haven't been made to live up to fuck all in terms of real responsibilities for millennia because of people like you, yet we still scratch our heads and wonder why they act like children.

I say we push them into the meat grinder they made. Make them fight the wars, dig the ditches, and shovel the shit. We've seen plenty of stories of women who regret their " liberated" lifestyles; making it happen on a large scale is the best chance to cure feminism IMO.

>Amer-Indian

>Can't compete

They are just doing what they think is best for them, it's none of your business. I don't care how many girls he fucks because whatever girl would go out with him and give him the pussy just because he's handsome is of no interest to me anyway.

In a way I think they are valuable filters.

No, I never said that people weren't allowed to have this conversation. I'm just saying it's retarded and it get's a bit redundant after awhile.

You see, in these types of threads, all people do is bitch and moan about how awful woman are these days. Yet they never come together and try to find a solution that would fix this problem. So what's the point? Why waste your breathe if no one is gonna do anything about the woman problem in the first place?

>tfw I want to get with a white woman so my kids can integrate better

>hey girl
>wanna go to the hip, totally cool traditional values rave

hahahahahahha

30 yo men getting married to teens is barbaric.

If you're 30 and you are attracted to a 13 yo on any level other than a preverse sexual desire you are pathetic.

>Chad takes her virginity
>fucks her for free, no commitment
>has her at her best
>you get her later in life
>need money and a good job
>need commitment
>sex is not as good or frequent

what did women mean by this?

Integrate a bullet into your skull, chink.

>Clean your room
>Slay your dragon
>Rescue your dead father

Work on yourself, bucko.

Make them Asian

Press the g point.

how the fuck are you any better than them? you are complaining that other people are complaining. why are you complaining? it just gets redundant after awhile, maybe you should become a Sup Forums and start deleting these threads and so something, instead of just complaining.

>white

I guess the point is that this is just a circlejerk with no intent on ACTUALLY discussing the issue, and any real attempt of giving insight with some honest opinion will be rejected at best and most likely ridiculed as naive or "LOL JEW SHILL"

You seem to forget that the Nazis took power through aesthetics, not academics.

When the foundations of society crumble we're going to see a surge in right wing totalitarians. We're living in weimerica my dude.

You are genuinely pathetic.

White women, mostly Germanic, are the only ones worth saving. If you are Germanic man and see a Germanic woman, marry her. She might need saving, but let's face it, so do you.

A ton of low effort replies in this thread. Shame on you all, I know you can do better than this.

You want to fix women? Then fix yourself. It's easy to blame it all on "chad" or on women, but really it's the average man has forgotten his duty.

You want good women? Then get yourself together and make them.

Women are naturally immature and irresponsible. It's only through male leadership that they're able to be turned into strong mothers with excellent and noble womanhood.

So start being choosey, start saying no. I spend a lot of time with women and you know what they complain about? No men are good enough and the good enough ones won't commit. This comes regularly from 20-25 year olds!

They are feeling the problem!

SO! Get better guys. Be the guy who is good enough to be wanted, but willing to commit to the right woman. Demand excellence from them, and if they're not interested in being with a good man, then leave.

But make it clear that you're leaving because you're looking for a wife and mother. Not a feminist.

>White women, mostly Germanic, are the only ones worth saving.

Why?

Why did he do this again

Right. I'm going to pose to you the simplest and most straight forward analogy I can think of for this question:

>You play the long game.
>Eventually win.
>20 men played the short game and won with ease.

Even with all the other factors and arguments involved on this subject matter, the simple question is why should you make exponentially more effort for the same woman that 20 men before you made, and might I add, for damaged goods at that point.

This

Why what, shitbag?

its the germanic and anglo women that are the biggest sluts today, they're low tier

can't get better genetics

unironically this

Why are germanic women the only ones worth saving?

>that thing
>white
kek, one drop rule, m'lad
shagging her would be drilling oil, for fine purebred blonde haired blue eyed teutonically featured aryan stock such as myself

Whiney, and you're awful. Don't @ me.

>Aryan master race