TRUMP MAKES SAUDI / ISRAEL ALLIANCE OFFICIAL

There you have it. Israel and the Saudis were allies all along, back to 9/11. And now Trump makes it official.

Iran / Russia / Phillipines vs. US / Israel / Saudi war coming in.

All other countries will choose their side once it goes down.

And we will be fighting alongside Mudslimes and Kikes.

Kill me.

>Iran / Russia / Phillipines vs. US / Israel / Saudi war coming in
Not happening. Not with Russia, at least. Calm your tits. Should anything happen (more likely to be North Korea), it will be so one sided that it would be over before you know it.

So you think Russia will let Iran down and loose all influence in the middle east? I don't.

>Orange man coerces wealthy middle-eastern people into killing the terrorists they created.

>implying that the saudis are fighting terrorists

>implying Trump coerced them not the other way round

All you have to do to be buddies with US is torpedo their ship or crash a plane into their skyscrapper, it's that simple

t. kremlin shill

>Trump shills will defend this
Just kill this board for a month so Plebbitors leave. Right now discussion is downright impossible because whenever you mention reality and facts Plebbit brigade here calls you a CTR shill.

The Saudi's are governed by crypto-kikes who have always advanced the goals of Jewry and control Islam's holy sites.

and now it's finally confirmed

Sup Forums was right once more

the axis of evil is now official

Repeat after me:
NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

>Phillipines
>USA couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Phillipines in a week

TOP KEK Filipino PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Phillipines. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Filipino soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Filipino pig shit they see. When USA is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>Israel
>Wealthy
Only because of us

>implying this is a bad thing

lots of bluepilled cucks itt

Cool Story bro

ITT

Saudis promise to cut the shit and build a real army instead of supporting zealots. We get to make hundreds of billions of dollars. What's the issue?

The Greater Israel takes up Saudi Arabia land as well.

Makes you think. In the end, the Saudis will give up some of their land to Israel.

while your country falls apart internally they stay strong. kikes out play Sup Forums everytime rofl