Spooks

morality is a spook

traditionalism is a spook

nationalism is a spook

your turn.

>nationalism is a spook
that why you allow refugees to rape your women, Sven?

>hurr durr I am so independent and free from the shackles that other people's opinion try to impose on me

unironically go in some woods and hang yourself you neutered nihilistic teen

This thread is a spook, OP is a spook, and this was a waste of everyone's time and effort.

wtf is a spook? this isn't /x/

>stirner fags
how do you feel knowing that your "hero" was just the alter-ego of Engels when he didn't agree with Marx

The biggest spook is spooks since obviously all these concepts came about because they're beneficial to human progress or they'd have been abandoned.

I can still choose whatever spooks please me.

rhythm is a dancer

>m-muh property
What now capitalcucks :^)

>morality is a spook
never had to work decent job

>traditionalism is a spook
never moved from your inner-city circle full of degenerate fucks just like you

>nationalism is a spook
never acknowledged the hardship of your compatriots now and throughout the history that allowed you to shitpost

kys ahmed

more of this meme?

Now I put my dick through your eye socket because morality is a spook.

Abstract digital representations of information are spooks. The internet isn't really real, its just a social construct. All it is is electrons and stuff in your computer that you interpret in a certain way.

its /leftypol/ shit, they all suck this guy's dick, the physically embodiment of them all. He believed everything was a spook or not worth believing in, he was so much of a lazy shit that he didn't even think there'd be a revolution

Life is a spook

spooks are a spook

Not shooting trespassing bc of muh morals is a spook

by that logic everything is a spook
>society is a spook
>property is a spook
>culture is a spook

Ok but you have to tell me what's wrong with spooks. Afaik de facto spooks are useful.

>sweden
>cucked mindset
figures

Society is a spook, human rights are a spook, spooks are spooks.

Morality is a natural occurrence in nature.

Is "things being spooks" a spook?

>nationalism is a spook
While the ideology of nationalism (having a duty to your nation) may be a spook, Stirner does explicitly state that nationality is part of the individual and cannot be completely denied. The globalist multiculturalism is just as much a spook as traditional nationalism

I wish this were true

Except none of that is true at all, and plenty of right wing thinkers (Evola, Schmidt, Junger) were influenced by Stirner.

>morality is a spook
>traditionalism is a spook
>nationalism is a spook
>your turn.

i meant,
>spook is a spook
you stupid spook

Come on, that's just dumb.

You have broken the law under the state, therefore you face it's consequences.

Are egoists purely autism the ideology?

What is a spook?

Stirner believes might makes right, so he would probably accept that anyway.

Not an argument. Stormer' retarded philosophy is anti-rationalism, because Rationalisn is a spook.

Just admit it. You don't believe in rational thinking. Preface your gay opinion with that so everyone can ignore you.

One of the biggest autist on this website is this guy, the Stirner poster

Literally no one else gives a shit about Stirner, and he's constantly here shilling

A bullet in your belly and forty five minutes of screaming as your stomach acids chew through your organs.

The only people I've ever seen saying the word "spook" are are stormfags. Don't you think you're projecting a bit?

the only people I've ever seen say the word stormfags are communists.

Don't you think you are projecting a bit?

That didn't even make sense. You're not very smart are you?

Maybe blind nationalism, but what if I decide living with and cooperating with like minded individuals for mutual benefit is in my best interest? Think of it as a union of egoists.
Not if I have the will and ability to defend it :^)
>/leftypol/ shit
Not really, it's just a meme over there. Leftist ideology is as spooky as or spookier than a lot of right wing stuff.
>muh equality
>muh class struggle
>muh labor theory of value
Fuckin spooky shit.

mmm gypsy tears

They're all based on the will to propagate your genes, therefore self serving and material and not spooks.

Also, Redbeard>Stirner

TOWN RAPIST
O
W
N

R
A
P
I
S
T

is the concept of a 'spook' a spook?

race is a spook

moral relativism is a spook.

progressiveness is a spook.

globalism is a spook.

your turn.

I use your argument to follow my emotions and doing what feels good, therefor becoming a nationalist who does't have to care about communist spooks.

Morality actually is a spook, subjective.
But why can't we turn it in our favor? Gay shit and cuck garbage disgusts me on a personal level, the removal of it js good for my mental health and therefor moral.
Play their game, it works against them.

Spooks are a spook

Embrace Christianity.

Everyone ITT right now is my property and there is nothing you can do about it.

>Spooks are a spook
>Embrace Christianity.
jesus is a dirty spook
you filthy christkike faggot