FULL DISCLOSURE COMING/SETH RICH

Victoryofthelight is a twitter account that has been dormant since 2009 and only recently started to really tweet.

What are those tweets? A bunch of major red pills about aliens, the Jews, Trump, the Queen of England, 911, and yes, Seth Rich.

The twitter account is ran by a group of people who claim to be "awakened" ayy LMAO working with white hats in the military and intelligence communities to help defeat the Deep State and push for full disclosure.

READ ALL TWEETS FROM THIS MONTH

They call out the Bushes for 911, Hillary and Podesta for having Seth Rich murdered. They called out the CIA, the FBI, Trump, and more high profile people.

This account's first follower was Barak Obama. They also have a CNN Correspondent and General Flynn as followers.

Do you all think all these major happenings the past week are coincidence? Of course not. The release of the Seth Rich information, our push to solve his murder, Weiner's arrest, Trump in the middle east, are all happening for a reason.

FULL DISCLOSURE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531696/Panic-DNC-Kim-Dotcom-s-claims-Seth-Rich.html
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is a tweet from minutes ago...

Dis gon be gud

It seems more like a troll/idiot

>Disclosure Next Week

Really? I want to see.

link?

>only ounce of validation is the claim that Flynn and Obama follow
>complete lie

stop shilling your twitter fag, so edgy and mysterious

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies sorry forgot the twitter link. Long day! I am also NOT one of them. I just want people to think outside the box and give their tweets a read.

quit shilling this garbage the guy claimed a vid of a harlequin fetus was a reptilan baby

ty

Right...because it is impossible to think that it could not be the result of something other then what "science" has brainwashed us into thinking what it is.

I'm sorry, if that video is real, there is no way that is human. Calling it some syndrome is just another way of disguising the truth.

And this is how the au lmao's work.

>Earth will experience a pole shift
>Earth will experience global flooding
>Earth will be destroyed because of global warming
>Earth will be destroyed because of pollution
>Disclosure is coming
>The end is coming
>We are coming
>We are coming to rescue the enlightened
>We are coming to rescue our descendants
>We created mankind
>We created the pyramids
>We created Atlantis
>We created Jesus
>We created Buddha
>We created ourselves
>We will show you all of this, NEXT WEEK

It's all smoke and mirrors to string along people who want to believe their lies.

>I'm sorry, if that video is real, there is no way that is human

what video

why is it always next week?

nvm found it

This is all LARPing horseshit from some oldfag NEET with too much time on his hands.

>tfw he's operating one of the greatest trollings/LARPs of all time

Any link to that lizzard twitter page?

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
This one?

>Victoryofthelight
If this dude doesn't deliver the shit he's tweeting i will hate him for the rest of my life

Sounds like Tengri137, who just turned out to be Mossad fucking around with ARG. This is probably Mossad as well.

reminder that if you believe this and follow this victoryofthelight persona, you are literally a plant.

they're talking about Sup Forums on the dailymail!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531696/Panic-DNC-Kim-Dotcom-s-claims-Seth-Rich.html

no there was one with a lizzard profile picture, prob lizzard squad getting in as well, predicting some shit.

UPDATED *-=SETH RICH RUNDOWN=-* MAY 22
Seth Rich Plot Thickens:
> "DC Insider" Speaks Of "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC
> Seth Rich's Go Fund me account was updated by his brother 3 days ago, Cry For Help?
> Kim Dotcom Offers Congress Evidence to Prove Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source
> Assange All but Confirms KimDotCom
> Seth Rich Murder Wikipedia Page Devolves into Chaos, Tagged/Locked a "Conspiracy Theory"
Seth Rich Rundown if you're Out of the Loop. See for yourself; Do your OWN research.
riggedit.com/seth-rich/ !!!!!

I've been paying attention to COBRA and his Lightworkers for a while now, because I suspect it's part of a globalist plot to take control of the globe through "humanity's ascension." I could be wrong. We'll see. Maybe they're legit. I sure wouldn't complain if aliens started arresting the globalist cultists en masse and provided us with free energy and replicator technologies.