Defend Trump's job performance in one sentence

Ultra-Nightmare mode: no "cuz librul tears"

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/01/us/politics/top-ethics-officer-challenges-trump-over-secret-waivers-for-ex-lobbyists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uneventful

Cry about it bitch nigger
sage

you forgot to call him a shill and downvote his thread

Hey remember that time you spoke serbian without using google translate
Me neither

Liberal tears.

yбиј ce aкo cтвapнo миcлиш дa caм плaћeни шил кoји кopиcти cpпcки пpoкcи

Nothing to defend because TRUMP is pure unalloyed awesomeness!

He didn't kill Seth rich

what else does trump have to do to lose your support?
he literally did 180 degree turn on almost all his campaign promises, not to mention worse relations with russia and foreign policy based on sucking jewish/saudi dick

loving every minute of it

нијe гooглe тpaнcлaтe cјaјнo?

This, plus cutting entitlementsand deporting illegals have made his presidency entirely worth it so far

the trump shills are reduced to we wuz only pretending to be retarded
he doesn't have that excuse.

тpeбaлo ти 3 caтa дa cклeпaш гpaмaтички нeиcпpaвнy peчeницy лoл

>180 on all his campaign promises
He's fulfilled more of his campaign promises in his first 100 days than Obama has in his entire 8 years faggot

>He's fulfilled more of his campaign promises in his first 100 days than Obama has in his entire 8 years faggot
Which campaign promises has he fulfilled.

the . is meant to be a ?

He's a good puppet for the jews

You're just typing gibberish at this point lmao, literally mashing keys on your keyboard
Just drop it and ignore the next guy who asks you to speak serbian, your shitposting effectiveness is increased by 46% that way

He's a great actor

тepaј ce бpe y кypaц

[spoiler]At least he cut taxes.[/spoiler]

We expected an american reformer, we got an american president instead which is better then a crazy hag.

Nothings happenned yet

TPP RIP.

>Being this much of a faggot

One of his campaign promises was being a faggot? he definitely achieved that one.

>downvote

Damn newfag

пoтвpђeни пpoкcи шил иди лижи кypaц клинтoнoвoј пpaви cpби знaјy дa јe тpaмпapa јyнaк кoји ћe нaм вpaтити кocoвo и дaти cвимa гф
тaчнo тaкo, јecтe пpoкcи

>cuz Mexican tears

Destroyed TPP and destroyed all credibility of the Democrating party

>Which campaign promises has he fulfilled.

He has ramped up bombings against ISIS, taken steps to get rid of Obamacare, started to remove the corrupt politicians from the gov't, working with Russia, the wall, published his tax plan, among other things.

I'm enjoying the ride, best president.

I'll take bitch nigger over shill, at least it makes me laugh and isn't beaten to death

Simple, he must join those I hate.

Who cares about job performance. I want him to do bad. For the lulz

>started to remove the corrupt politicians from the gov't

Except for the whole granting secret waivers for ex-lobbyists to work for him thing

>the wall

is no less fiction than it was a year ago

>among other things

Sweet!

Okay honey buns

>Except for the whole granting secret waivers for ex-lobbyists to work for him thing
No idea on what that's about

>is no less fiction than it was a year ago
He is still persistent on it and will push for it to be passed.

Wow I had no idea Garland was a kike. That's a big deal, actually.

>No idea on what that's about

nytimes.com/2017/05/01/us/politics/top-ethics-officer-challenges-trump-over-secret-waivers-for-ex-lobbyists.html

>He is still persistent on it and will push for it to be passed.

Only time will tell I guess

illegal immigration down 70%

The banks, the media, Hollywood, the lobbyists, the special interests and the entire left-right political establishment is against him.

Everything he's done so far as President has been what's ultimately best for the interests, safety, security, and prosperity of the American people, even if the opposition media and the concern shills aren't able to or don't want to understand it.

Liberal tears was the only reason foreigner Sup Forums supported him

That would have given the kikes a majority on the supreme court (Sotomayor is a crypto jew), this matters more than people realize

Spooky stuff, desu. They already control so much of this Christian majority nation.

He probably kisses the statue of bill clinton in the center of Pristina whenever he passes near.

When did politics devolve into fanaticism? Socrates and Plato were right.

yfw 4d chess is 2d 8-bit ET for the NES.

>lied to everyone
>americans are paying for a literal wall that might as well be lined with money so drug cartels can blow it up just for fun
>removing laws preventing religion to take over the government implying god is real
>bows down to muslims
>wears jewish hat
>calls out of work every other day
>while spending american taxes to do so to off set his "I'm not going to be paid for being president" in millions as opposed to the hundred thousands he would have been originally paid

tfw people will still defend this and can only post le hillary memes and tears because there is no real way to defend this

feels bad man