Race doesn't exist Sup Forums

Actual geneticist here. You believe there is such thing as biological race, no studies affirm that. What constitutes a race then in this context and how have you measured it? Infact you accept genetic drifts exist within "races", well if that is the case; then your traditional notion of race cannot exist. Why? Well because race assumes complete genetic isolation from other populations, in the case of Europeans that simply does not exist. Take for example Greeks, they are considered "white", yet they will be genetically closer to a Turk or even a Levantine than an English or Finnish person. This disproves the notion you can use PCA plots/genetic drifts to prove races exist. To add to this, what about Y-DNA and Mt-DNA? For example many Indian males share R1a1a...* which is also highly concentrated in eastern europe in Poles, Russians and Ukrainians. The origins of R1a* stem from east europe too, ancestry of the indian males who carry R1a1a...* originate in Europe, does that now make them european? Seperate race? mixed? These questions must be asked. Also to add is Autosmal DNA calculators, many calculators come up with different results and aren't necessarily always reliable.

Other urls found in this thread:

hmpdacc.org/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787
youtube.com/watch?v=akoi-aIHN1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doctor here, you're lying.
That was a very long shitpost though thanks for the pasta.

So, in other words, when you guys can't prove your stupid baseless theories, you just giggle like children?

Genetic scientist here, literally everything you just said is false

This is why "race realists" are fucking idiots. If you actually wanted to organize humans by phenotypic difference, race is an incredibly ineffective and inaccurate way to do it

Lol, I love watching you guys squirm.

It's actually not

*Genotypic

We evolved from fish. Proof race doesn't exist.

LARPing moron

Any studies proving it would either be suppressed in a minute or intentionally misinterpreted out the ass. We all saw what happened to Jordan Peterson's funding when he broke "consensus" so please fuck of and eat shit.

>race assumes complete genetic isolation from other populations

Since when?

Literally not even close to relevant
>Everything is a conspiracy so I'll never ever question my dumbass views
You seem smart

Cognitive dissonance won't help you

You will never convince me that Humans and Abos are the same species.
Another thing. What about distinct species that look nearly identical?

>This is a human
Lol

>many Indian males share R1a1a
True. I am Indian and have R1a. I believe about 50% of Indian males have R1a.

This is cognitive dissonance... how? I don't think you know what that means

Academic sciences are plagued by confirmation bias's and conformity. If anyone were to present a study on subsaharan niggers and their IQ in relation to everyone else, they would instantly be shunned and shutout of the "sciences". So kindly fuck off with your nonsense.

You can get an 80 dollar test that can break down your racial mixture. Why even troll like this

>Well because race assumes complete genetic isolation from other populations
That's not what it fucking assumes you retard. Every single living thing that originated on Earth would be considered the same race then as nothing has been found (yet) to have originated isolated.

>yet they will be genetically closer to a Turk or even a Levantine than an English or Finnish person
other way around, turks and levantines are closer to europeans.

Proof faggot, or gtfo, also I'm one of the inner globalist and I know you're a liar because we implanted a number of completely false paradigms for retards like you to implement. ie what is feminism

I want an answer. Why can't the concept of biological race exist on a spectrum?

That's like saying there's no such thing as species because a lion and a tiger can have a baby together.

Obviously these are just general words people have ascribed to observable phenomena for common usage and are not precise due to the complex nature of biology but it doesn't change the fact that different creatures have different DNA that effects their physical and mental attributes.

Shitskin detected

>actual geneticist here
>3rd year undergrad who took a biology elective
fixed it for you

Race is a classification, more or less like colors. Just because you can't precisely identify the border, it does not mean it doesn't exist.

Average differences in iq, eye color, skin color, height, facial structure between swedes and congolese, for example, are obvious.

>race doesn't exist
>now we can stop talking about white people

LOL. High level make-believe.
You really want to start a war that kills off anyone not white? That's called being a psychopath.

A sub specie is not a social construct you fucking retard. Race is just the politically incorrect term we use to piss you off.

You refuse to see the facts
Human species > Humans races

Not one human race

Hominisation exists, if yo ubelieve in evolution you also believe that sexual selection drives different groups to different developments based on their environment.

Pic related is a table of all the subraces sorted according to progressivity , primitivity, and infantility

note that progressivity doesn't exclusively belong to "whites", indians (more specifically the north-indide racial type) and middle easterners (more specifically the iranid racial type) also underwent (exactly the same) greedy selection for social dominance

>Actual geneticist here.
>Race doesn't exist

You are not.
:

Shalom, professor reddit! Remember: only little minds need big words. Words like "PCA plots" or "Autosmal DNA calculators". And since when are Greeks considered white? Now return to your learnings and discuss that pink-haired faggot ideology on /r/communism or whatever you call the gully cover from under which you have crawled here.

Ofc he may be, but today's geneticists are jokes ; they will produce any result as long as it's politically correct and funded well enough.

pic related is the comparison of progressive vs infantile vs primitive traits

>Actual geneticist here

pic related phylogenetic tree of human races

Even if i was a "politically correct" genetist would never had talk like that.
Never.

Well I guess he's not coming back. I'm beginning to doubt his credentials anyway.

Dog breeds don't exist.

Call it subspecies then. If you can't or don't want to conceptualize human races, so it be.

Arguing about biological race of an ORGANISM with human DNA exclusively is nigger-tier. Back to the drawing board with you.

hmpdacc.org/

>Actual geneticist here.

DNA, RNA and proteins from all races are nearly identical.
Looking for racial identity in molecules is as hopless as isolating memories in the physical brain.

If you knew anything about genetics, you would realize race really is THE most effective and useful way to organize humans by phenotype difference, in fact, its the best.

Go fuck yourself you race denying shitheads. I am legitimately tired of how a bullshit agenda "race doesn't exist" that was started by a bunch of kikes in anthropology has effective the actual sciences.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787

Dude I cannot read that shit for the life of me do you have a higher res of this?

Homo sapiens is a mess. Sad!

haha this fucking idiot can't even tell the difference between someone of european descent and african descent.

what an irredeemable faggot.

some examples of each "level of hominisation" that exist (infantile heavy, primitive heavy, and progressive-mature respectively) for a quick overview

pic related is an australoid/tasmanid, this is the least "selected" human you can possibly get (in terms of social dominance and progressivity in general) , they are "the closest" to the ape morphologically in the physical anthropological sense

why is this a gif it makes me nervous while i'm reading it

Good we can get rid of affirmative action then and no one is appropriating anything and native americans need to stop receiving reparations. No need to have BET or black twitter or black proms or black hostory month.

WTF I AM EUROPEAN NOW.

pic related is a heavily infantilized baltid woman from Hungary

science is unanimous. race is now considered a purely cultural construct with no basis in biology, and the boundaries of a race, as culturally defined, are meaningless except as anthropological evidence of what various people THINK is real. its like Family Feud answers. they're not correct, just what most people answer.

This is the most subversive rhetoric I see.

"Race is a social construct because by my definition, race doesn't exist, therefore we are all one happy species with no differences".

The English language is hardly a literal language you fucking cunt. When people say I'm starving, they mean I'm hungry, as that's how it's used in common parlance, and so on and so on. So because race doesn't exist neatly by your incredibly specific definition doesn't mean diddly in regards to what people mean when they talk about race.

no, institutional racISM, along with racISM, are very real and measurable. just cause there is no black "race" doesnt mean that black people havent been systematiclly discriminated against. do try to keep, will you? there is no participation prize in this game. you gotta meet a minimal standard otherwise we are all just facepalming you

one of these threads again

pic related is a progressive-matur nordid from Sweden , these are all humans living in the past 100 years, but sexually selected very differently for different tasks : 1. primitives not selected at all 2. infantiles reduced cromagnoids suited for a farmerlifestyle, low social dominance and generally "submissive types" 3. progressive-mature socially most dominant and also heavily/greedily selected, leptosome and leptoprosopic as well as the most new and flexible (progressive) traits

spoken by someone who knows nothing about genetics. skin color and facial features are meaningless, transient, mutable over time. but dont bother giving yourself a headache over this. just stay away from intellectual discussions. you can march around in your mothers basement listening to Wagner.

Yeah, all this stuff is obvious, you are misunderstanding why creating nationalities and race is important, because it allows you to belong to a "people". If you arent a People, you are a literal barbarian/jew

Races can be separated into Caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid, you are one of those. Mixing those creates a true hybrid

pic related is actually the nordid , the other pic is a north-indide sikh (which is also progressive , but in this case less mature)

you want race, here's race. jared diamond says that if you want to divide humans into phenotypes based on mitochondrial dna drift, the most logical split would be:
1. the !Kung people of southern africa
2. all other black africans
3. everyone else
drops mike

Indians, Europeans and middle easterners have that coding because they got cucked by Iranic Aryan invaders like the Persians, Scythians, sakkas, Sarmatians etc..

Don't care. Nation is what matters.

>race assumes complete genetic isolation from other populations
>
>strawman

>you can't draw a clear line between humans and their fish-like ancestors because they are connected through a history of small changes. therefore, there is no such thing as biological species.

***Race depends on definition.

>genetic isolation from other populations

You conveniently disregard the temporal variable here

>Take for example Greeks, they are considered "white", yet they will be genetically closer to a Turk

That's because most Turks relate to Europeans and only very little to the Asiatic Turkic people

>Levantine than an English or Finnish person
Not necessarily.

>ancestry of the indian males who carry R1a1a...* originate in Europe

Common paternal origin, proto-indoeuropens. Likely to be yamnaya or kurgans (i.e. kurgans hypothesis.

and race continues to be a functional identifier in spite of this.

Are a labrador and a german shepard two different races?

It doesn't matter that it doesn't "exist". Neither does any other taxonomic category. They're all overlays on biological reality. The question is, is it useful.

>
>straw man

>mfw nobody can refute OP so they just result to ad hominem and shitposting that boils down to "muh feelings tho"

It does you retard the species you're studying is literally trying to tell you so.

I would never fuck an Australian black native. I'm a white Irish fuck and she would never look good to me no matter how many car bombs.

Actual faggot

So, you're saying that an Amerindian, a Scandinavian, and a Han Chinese man are all in the same racial grouping? That is stupid.

Alternatively, are you saying an Amerindian, a Scandinavian, and a Han Chinese man can not be told apart through genetic testing?

Or, are you saying that there is no possible way to categorize phenotypic differences between an Amerindian, a Scandinavian, and a Han Chinese man into different groups?

Even more interestingly, are you saying that there is no biological or genetic differences in phenotypes amongst the human race? Or that certain phenotypes can not be consistently found in certain human populations that developed in certain geographic areas?

I am afraid that you are an imbecile.

>MUH FEELINGS TELL ME RACE IS REAL
>muh dick
okay then you dumb mick, go back to drinking and starving from having no potatoes

Bullshit. Race is simply the inevitable result of separate, endogamous populations. The longer they have been separate, and the more differences there are in the selective pressures, the more differences will accumulate.

The great Greg Cochran:

>So what to say to someone that asks about the ‘race gene’? First, you tell her that she’s an idiot. The complex of shovel-shaped incisors, thick hair, small breasts, more eccrine sweat glands, and a different shape to the hangy-down part of the ear, fixed in northeast Asia, is indeed caused by a single allele, an EDAR variant that is essentially nonexistent in Europe or Africa. On the other hand, Pygmy height, or the lack of it, is influenced by a number of alleles.

>But the genetic architecture isn’t all that important: it’s the differences that matter. Pygmies are really short – that’s what matters.

Actual geneticist here. Genetic clustering constitutes a race, and is well documented in genetic studies. The idea that race doesn't exist is postmodernist nonsense.

unless you intend to prove your credential this is pure shit post.

>well documented in genetic studies
Such as?

People are literally saying they would never race mix, while you continue to hold your head high in the sand saying race doesn't exist.

They see something (naturally) in a mate they don't want, but you are intelligent and say there is no difference.

Tl;Dr they see a difference in people and you are telling them there is no difference.

> race doesn't exist

don't you get it, white people?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Irrelevant, since it is factually incorrect. Race is real and self-evident.

I heard this all in Alex Jones' voice

why can I ask people what race their dog is and nobody asks me about FST distances, SNPs clustering or craniometric data?
why is a labrador not a shiba inu?

Who will I believe? A real scientist? Or a modern "scientist" that invents new genders?

He's a historian not a geneticist, dude.

So, different races can share NO genes? The definition of race is subspecies. And subspecies can share many common genes. Really, you can look it up in a biology textbook. I guess that there is no common ground for biology and genetics, amirite? Completely isolated fields which have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Try to sell your shit somewhere else, we are too smart.

>race doesn't exist
Wtf I'm black now

Better for me to own up to the reality of my feelings then to stick my head up high in the sand, because my leftist overlords tell me to.

Its embarrassing seeing as how you cannot understand what makes genes different. You probably are an actual graduate in the field of genetics, because this is the dumb shit they teach. Pure moron.

HA! Slavs are whites! An actual geneticist said so!

Lol

then why am i white and they're black

>Take for example Greeks, they are considered "white"
Everything south of Austria is not white.

>Race doesn't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=akoi-aIHN1g

I don't even know what people mean when they say that race does not exist.

I'm assuming that the concept race means that there is a classification of humans within subgroups, by some selected variables. So theoretically I could say that I could distinguish caucasians from mongoloids, subsaharan africans and aborigenees by the colour of their skin, and their skulls. Then I could classify individuals into these groups based on these characteristics. Now, this classifications process will have some error %. The error will indicate whether the chosen criteria (and strictly speaking, the classes/races) are chosen correctly. Note that, although I gave an example, this concept always works. As long as there are visually significant differences, we can construct something like race. AND IT'S REAL. Because we can see it.

There is a next question though, is there any small scale use for the classification? Can we infer other properties of the individual, based on it's classification in a certain race? That I don't know, and frankly is a discussion worth having. But discarding races a priori is absurd