What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imparting wisdom to ultra-feminists who want to believe the opposite. She is a based provocateur

that she doesn't understand that dna strands are very long, there is lots of shit in their, and copying has pretty piss poor quality control and mistakes are made.
If bodies were made to fulfill their functions perfectly nobody would be near sighted, get cancer, have diseases, be short or ugly.

>Falling for the DNA meme in 2017

Haha GOY (((homosexuality))) is natural don't worry about getting pozzed in the sock hole

>cancer

(((Cancer))) is natural goy, now take your $5000 pills and keep drinking from (((plastic))) bottles

>diseases

Implying that gay is genetic
Take a basic biology class, gender is assigned in the mother's womb
Male and female are not genetic traits there is no reason to assume gay and strait are

I didn't imply it was solely genetic. Take a reading class along with an advanced biology class.
There is no reason to believe that both genetics and environment are not factors. You may be gay because of genetic factors, you may be gay because on environment (hormones in the womb, plastic bottles). You may be a glorious winged faggot because of both.
Your behaviors are nothing more than results of brain chemistry. That chemistry is affected by the food you eat, the air you breath, the activities your body engages in, and how it was designed to operate.
It is important that we understand this and accept this. Could it be treated, possibly, i think in many cases yes, but should it be? I don't think so, with the exception of bisexual men, they should be cured or purged, along with men under 6 feet tall.

there is no such thing as gay genetic factors

Thank you pajeet.

Tbh, the quality control is bretty gud, all things considering. There's just so much too copy that mistakes are bound to happen somewhere.

>adaptation
>faggots getting rammed in their shit hole
Really made me think

shes wrong,. and a biological illiterate at that, its quite easy to support a set of genes in nature that lead to reproduction of a portion of your population being gay or not breeding at all., see ants. as long as gays are helping you stay competitive somehow they are an adaptable trait just like anything else.

Being gay is just a fetish like any other

I don't know, comparing two stands before making a third would be better, but then you wouldn't have genetic variation, and we would all be single cells bumping into each other in a tidal pool.

except there are numerous studies to indicate there are.

>and copying has pretty piss poor quality control and mistakes are made.
Fuck you! There are literally millions and milliins of base pairs to copy.

t. DNA Polymerase

My best friend's little brother just came out as gay. He's 24 and a surgeon in the US army. He's a die hard republican and devout catholic, and I know his family, they are awesome - super nice and upper middle class folks.
Anyway dude doesn't want to be gay. He wants to love big ol titles and pussy, it just turns out his brain is wired to want to fuck guys buttholes instead.

That means she is talking out of her ass without having done any scientific research.

Camille Paglia is /ourlesbian/, she's said some interesting things about Trump and Russia, google it

There's actually good evolutionary reasons for homosexuality in humans.

>acts against overpopulation, this might be why you're more likely to be gay the more older brothers you have, if you're from a big family there might be limited resources in your area
>two masculine gay men would be better suited to go on long hunting trips away from the camp because their lover is with them so they won't want to stay close to the camp to be with their female partners like straight men would
>more feminine gay men who'd prefer to stay in the camp rather than hunt would still be physically stronger than the woman so can protect them in case of attack when all the more masculine men are out during the day hunting
>gay couples can adopt orphans of the tribe as they don't have their own kids to worry about like straight couples, this happens in certain other mammals

It's like how you get insects that are actually entirely sterile but they still contribute to their colony reproducing by doing other tasks.

t. purple haired, limp wristed, numale faggot.

If it was genetic it would be gone in a generation - personally I like the gay germ theory, that something happens in the womb that fucks a fetus up.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/

Like what? You know that /not breeding/ would be very hard on genes, right?

She means that nature does not give a fuck which of 75 made up genders you identify as. If you have a penis, you are supposed to inject sperm into vaginas, to fertilize eggs and propagate the species. If you have a vagina, you were made to receive injections of sperm.

ooookay, but your numbers 2 and 3, against gay men not breeding, would die out fast as soon as those circumstances ended.

Is assigned? Who assigns it? Sex is biological, gender is a meaningless word invented by academic shitlords.

If any of this shit were true gay men would be healthy and well adjusted

So you're saying that homosexuality is a genetic disorder, which is not far from what she's saying

Biological sex is assigned in the womb
A zygote (fertilized egg) has no gender, it's just a collection of cells
At the point of fetal growth male and female need to become something different the mother releases hormones that determine biological gender
I am using gender in the actual sense of biological sex, not the recently made up sense that doesn't exist

>American education

You can tell what gender a sperm cell is going to be, it either has a X or Y chromosome and it adds to the ovum's X chromosome, that's why you get either XY or XX chromosomes.

Although I think you're accidentally right about the gay thing since the latest research I've read is that your sexuality and gender identity is determined by what hormones you're exposed to in the womb which is maybe what you're getting confused with.

In interpreted as she was saying that you could not be born gay(inborn trait), but learned to be gay(adaption).

have you heard of recessive genes? For example being near sighted. In the wild, if this was a dominate trait it would quickly end as everything would be a blur including the wild lion that is about to have lunch. If its recessive it can be passed along with only the unfortunate few that have both recessive traits becoming somethings dinner. Eventually somebody invents glasses and the individuals with both recessive genes are no longer killed off early. Near sighted is actually a combination of genes and some environment as well. But it does show that undesired traits can be passed along even through periods when they are fatal.

Some people are pyromaniacs, some people are kleptomaniacs, some people crave sodomy. (Maybe that's all you're saying.)

I hope he's as devout as you say because if so he won't excuse homosexual acts on the basis of his desires.

I mean, everyone wants [evil thing] before he does it or he wouldn't do it.