This fucking place

can some germanons please explain what the obsession with invading europe is, i dont hate germany, all the germans i have met were very nice but can you fucking stop with the "muh united europe" crap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhQwLeMcbRY
youtube.com/watch?v=Sco9PrMV-vQ
youtu.be/kKV1XJDu1SY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Try name another Major Power who didn't try to "unite" his Region.

Nature of Nations.

Add to that that there was never a Time since after the Franconian Empire collapsed where there were no once-german Territories to reclaim as a default casus belli.

i can understand places like austria, czec rebublic etc that are vaguley germanic but really, the whole thing, eg france, norway, britian

What you call France is a Nation that has the exact same Roots as modern Germany. Francia
Kindgom of the Franks. Ever wondered about that Name? (yes i mistranslated it before, sorry.)

As for Britain just listen to a Brit, sooner or later he will proclaim his anglo-SAXON ancestry eventually.

Norway is germanIC(germanic isn't directly german, the english Language did a great job just generalizing here) like most Scandinavian Nations, but that is a Stretch yes. There is much more legitimate Territory and Connection found in Denmark.

becouse under german rule the europe would actually be better

are you sure

You should listen to German anthem. This racist (supremacy kind of racist) piece of crap explains a lot.

When deluded retards start to believe into this, shit happens.

Do yourself a favor, listen it and it is time to declare this racist. Please report it to Youtube too after listening. This kind of hatelied can not be tolerated any more.

Forgot link:
youtube.com/watch?v=VhQwLeMcbRY

Enjoy.

Idiot.

Ein Reich Ein Volk Ein Euro

0.88 euros, not ein euro.

All of Europe is rightful German clay

>still believing "Deutschland über alles" is about World Domination

Its about getting your shit together and work for Unity because before in the HRE all German Monarchs did was literally a Olympiad of "Who can fuck who over the hardest"

So this is why Merkel hide German flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sco9PrMV-vQ

you could ask the same question about the French and the British, the only difference is, that the Germans had the misfortune to invade other european nations the last, and causing a very heavy loss of life as a by product (talking about the the war not the camps)

>not knowing the historical context behind the poet that became later the anthem.

Please read a history book before you spout stupid nonsense

We think Europe is pretty great but messy. They need to become more militant.

Über alles in der welt.
Literally world domination.

So you are somehow supreme you think? Last time your fürer thinking like this poisoned his faggot alibi and shot himself in the basement.

Germanon but on business trip in usa but can still answer.

I feel in part it was because since unification (1871) major foreign nations such as the uk, france, russia, and the united states have been working their hardest to keep us down.

She conquers with eu flag. You will remember hitler did away with the traditional flag as well.

I remember that Hitler did not conquer shit.

Deutschland Deutschland über alles" (Germany Germany above all) does not mean that Germany has to be above all other countries in the world or that Germany is the superior nation that exists. It basically means that Germany has to be above and unite all former speaking German states which existed before one single German nation (Germany) was founded in 1871.

Fuckin jews an shieet keepin us down sheeeeeeeeeeeiiiit

The song/ poem was written in 1841, when germany as a whole didn't even exist. It is a wish for a unified Germany instead of several states.

"Above everything else in the world,
when, for protection and defense,
it always stands brotherly together."

Quite bored now so i'll continue this.

>Literally not getting the meaning of "This is more important then anything in the World"
>Disregards the Why and How and focuses 100% on the end Result without Context.

BS.
This is pure hatesong of advocating non-exiting lunacy that german German supremacy is and it leads to Germany getting raped into dust again. Better abandon it and apologize for using it.

-german

Germany shoul unite all germanic folks, it's not much to ask!

>this anthem that has been this way for years has to be changed because i have interpreted it to be offensive

Weak bait

Hahaha too heavy handed, you almost had me with this bait.

Well, Hitler invaded Norway because he had to secure the ice free port of Narvik.

why? how? not important. Ends justify the means.

Über alles in der welt.
Stop indoctrinating simple Germans with it. It leads to another catastrophe.

>France is a Nation that has the exact same Roots as modern Germany
So you would be ok with France ruling over Germany, as you are the same, after all?

This anthem has already caused 2 major wars in Europe and is currently brewing 3rd.

Now you are just getting desperate.

> because he had to secure the ice free port of Narvik

Why he had to have that ice free port?

Don't worry, they will lose again, like they always do.

Would you be okay with your Brother ruling over you because you two come from the Same Parents?

That is essentially the Point for much Conflict between France and Germany.

This.

Because needed Swedish iron all year around.

The ony difference is that Germany, unlike France, is also trying to rule over complete strangers too.

But the damage those losers do while being at losing again...
Think aboyut the damage.

Better for them is if they abandon this anthem and admit that they are only good at losing massively in der welt.

Why he needed this Iron?

Germans always always always try to be the good guys but we always end up taking ideas too far because we believe in them dogmatically and with total devotion.

If you want to understand us, you need to understand that we always want to be right and outdo everybody else. One of the most celebrated stereotypes in German culture is the pedantic neighbour who complains that the hedge is not cut in a perfect rectangular form. It's a petite-bourgeois mindset of a subject. Somebody who bows to his superiors and kicks his inferiors.

The current zeitgeist dicates that multiculturalism, globalism and liberalism are the values of today's society and we have taken up the mantle of these ideas.

So Germans still think that Hitler was right?

Then defend yourself faggot the world is cruel and we don't owe you anything

We are already conquering the baltics and you watch like a helples cuck
>youtu.be/kKV1XJDu1SY

Look at it from the bright side, this will be the last war Germany ever forces upon us, as they will not survive this century anyway.

We can only hope

French Colonial Empire, Napoleon, Templars being majoratively French. Need more?

Reminds me the famous speech of Hitler when the Stalingrad was conquered.

kek

You are sick in the head and when you do not admit it and get into touch with reality again, nature will punish you because irrational lunacies are punished by natural law.

No amount of propaganda will change those laws.

No. Germans follow whatever fad the cultural hegemon pushes. The only ones who have partially broken this chain of thinking are the East Germans. Because they still remember what blind obedience and never questioning anything can lead to.

So there is hope that Germans came to senses before they will be punished for their lunacy?

Defend his people of course, you can't seriously be suggesting that a party in a war should lay down their arms and just roll over because you have an irrational hatred for them.

we conquered you without losing a single soldier. You call it propaganda, I call it bitter reality

So Germans were the good guys and Molotov-Ribbentrop pact is a lie? Is this what you are telling?

Pls elaborate.

>proxy kike
true Estonians don't think like you

Are you sure?

So now Germans are experts about who is and who is not true Estonian?

>punished for their lunacy
Won't happen. There are no breaks this time. Either the fad changes or Germany tears Europe down completely.

Germans are too autistic to not realize that what they do is not automatically good and that they are not the teacher of Europe. This will always be the problem. We basically feel the civilizing call of being a great power but we don't know how to deal with that fact. Our current identity is based "on not being literally Hitler in every aspect of being" and because we believe that being the opposite of Hitler makes us good we think we can tell other European countries what to do.

>there are good guys in wars
What exactly is it you are trying to tell me?
What is it that you think the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact has to do with Germany intervening when a supposedly neutral nation colludes with her enemies to hamper her ability to wage war?
Please elaborate on this.

Sad.

You are no ethnic Estonian. I bet 100 buchs that you are a Russian who should go back home.

> enemies

Germany choose their enemies not the other way around.

You lost.

Give this 100 buchs to first Estonian you meet.

Yes yes that's why Britain and France declared war on us

>G*rmany

And look at the modern times, Germany invading it's neighbours because "LEBENSRAUM! ARYAN SUPERIORITY!"
It would be understandable if it was only to fight Bolsehvism, many would have joined willingly,
but no, German autism always kicks in. "Kill this, kill that, kill ALL" and then wonder why everyone hates you.
The Nazi regime was the lesser evil during those times, but an evil nontheless.

Lyrics from a legionnaires song:
>Mēs sitīsim tos utainos,
>Pēc tam tos zili pelēkos.
It translates to:
>We will beat (fight) the lice infested (Russians),
>and after that the blue-greys (referring to the colour of German uniforms)
So there you go.

I'm going to bed, so dont expect any more responses. Goodnight to all.

Republic of Venice.

Anyway, absurd standard. You all are notably expansionist compared to every other country in Europe.

I will visit Tallinn someday, you will get some money from me anyway. But only ethnic Estonians, not Russians like you.

Again, Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and dividing of Poland.. What happened before war was declared on Germany?

Not really, Germany declared war on Poland, England and France declared war on Germany following a secret amendment to their treaties with Poland, just like the secret amendment to the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.
But that is entirely besides the point, if like I said earlier a self declared neutral nation colludes with Germany's enemies to limit the German ability to wage war then that nation is committing an act of war.

I am Ethnic Estonian and I can prove it.

post timestamped tits plox

Did or did not Poland have allies before Germans blew the gasket and went full retard?

Sure..-

>invade a shitton of Mediterranean and Adriatic land in it's "region"
>plot to have the byzantine empire torn down so they can expand their influence on their cost

Russia, France and Great Britain all expanded more and for a longer time. For almost a Millenia all Germany did was fight among itsel rarely expanding at all.

Don't conflate the most Recent Behavior to the full Thing just because its the current Narrative. Not even saying we aren't, but being Estonian isn't factual either.

My armchair psychoanalysis on it is that certain people in German government have, for quite a few centuries now, subconsciously felt that they deserve to be in charge of everything, what with their land being the beating heart of the continent, as it were (I'm sure some Italians or Greeks could contest that).

However, German history has been somewhat benign, honestly. At least until recent years (by recent I still mean at least 150 of them). Whilst countries like Spain, France, Britain, Portugal, the Netherlands and even Belgium have been "exporting" civilisation, actually going out there and taking the world, the Germans have very much remained staunchly European.

But, this isn't like Scandinavia, where the very thing you expect of the Nordic nations is that they just stay in the North and generally don't venture outside it (maybe unless you're Denmark), Germany HAS tried to be more outwardly imperialistic and even colonial, but has not been as successful. So, instead they're more "inwardly" imperialistic. European, in their reach. I mean, Germany does have a history of this. The Holy Roman Empire is a grand testament to it.

Did they declare war on colonies overseas? Did they fight the Chinese like Britain? Did they fight the Mexicans like the French did? Did they fight and conquer South American natives like the Spanish, or the Portuguese? No. In fact, German soldiers were often levied as mercenaries into the armies of these other European nations (such as the Hessians).

Germany hasn't "birthed" civilisation quite like Greece, nor has it cultivated it like Italy, or expanded and exported it like the countries mentioned in the other paragraph. They simply worked on themselves, became smart, became good engineers and philosophers, lent those minds to their allies and burgeoning nations like America, and when the world began to forget them, they finally became what they became.

So you are still telling that you are the expert who can tell who is Estonian and who is not?

Last time it was aryans, now it is Estonians?

Get fucked, seriously.

Are you daft man, the English guarantee was a secret, the Germans had no way of knowing about it.
Besides that is like I've said twice now besides the point and you are not addressing the main point. That being that Germany just like any other nation has a right to wage war.
That doesn't change just because you're butt hurt over the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. By the way if that indeed is what made you so incredibly booty blasted about Germany you should hate the allies just as much, after all they didn't seem to mind very much when the Soviets invaded you and they certainly didn't have much of a problem with handing you over to Stalin at Yalta.

The funny thing is. I never did that nor was my statement about that. Lets see how long it takes you to figure it out.

Not Bad!

Estonians are very arian, wanna drink a coffee with me?

So Germans were losers who did not knew shit about what is happening in the world and just tried their luck? Sounds correct. Correct me if I am wrong.

>invading europe
europe is germany

we didnt want whole europa we DID just want our historical ethnical land united

This brit is woke af.

>germans where losers
This is pretty rich coming from someone perceptually mad that the same losers gave the Soviets permission to annex his country.
But then again that isn't even what we where talking about in the first place and I'm starting to doubt you actually read English.
Feel free to come back when you've learned to talk about the second world war without screaming about bad guys and the Molotov Ribbentrop pact.

Now you are lying.

Re-read your post I am ethnic Estonian btw. 12 generations traceable back.

What a glorious conquest it was... dead people everywhere. Ended with defeat.

This is the definition: Losers are those who do not win.

>12 generations of jewish Estonian heritage
post it

that was my post actually

No.
You are caught lying. Me not.

kike i was trained for that

Hm.

Then higlight posts does not work as intended. Sorry.

So now Estonians are jews? You are an expert in this field too?

No, I consider them Aryan desu and I like them.

So now Estonians are jews? You are an expert in this field too?

Expert in any filed, über alles in der welt.

Thought so.