SETH RICH

Are we going to get the biggest happening of our time??

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's full of shit and pie, but damn I love this

No

Stop spreading fake news

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the situation

Nah he is gey

He's going to make a statement, offering no proof but making unverifiable claims about knowing Seth Rich and being involved with Wikileaks.

It's nothing, already been debunked, go to sleep anons we have more important things to do.

A rouge kiwi who is full of shit like the other 20 times he said he has had """evidence""""

ah and just like during the shillary email saga, he shows up again (with nothing) to get some free marketing.

Pretty smart if you ask me desu

We would see some sort of damage control today.

This is like Rick Wilson claiming that deadly opo research on Trump is going to drop any day.

He did something similar leading up to the election, can anyone even remember what 'bomb' he apparently dropped? I certainly cant, dumb fat kiwi.

Kim Dotcom announced that he had evidence on Seth leaking to Wikileaks. He literally tweeted he was the evidence himself.

Its probably going to be the rich fat guy with attention problems but its worth to keep an eye on.

Years ago kimdotcom was raped by US government, specifically due to Hillary Clinton. He made it his life's work to destroy her since then. Tomorrow he finishes

Don't count on it. His last "big news" break was shit. This time around, I predict same bullshit, but double the calories. Not only will he piss off half the country, but he'll sink Hannity's credibility because he's promoting it.

I'll believe it when I see someone doing the perp walk, and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Kim may be full of shit but at least he's getting the word out. This has been so much fun to watch unravel.

he has info on seth rich. seth submitted docs to wl and some how he knows. regardless of what the shills say, this is unfolding. it is the end times. if you remember anthing from this thread, remember to get the ashes off of you when they fall from the sky.

No, we're about to see another Project Veritas "CNN Leaks" debacle, which Sup Forums has conveniently forgotten about.

It's always happening tomorrow.

400lb hacker promises to shit all over Hannity's reputation

This fat cunt should kill himself along with every other foreign faggot interfering with American politics

This has been disputed by snopes, CNN, NBC, the Washington Post, Slate, Vox, among other sources. Please stop pushing your retarded conspiracy. You are hurting his family with your retardness.

Getting what word out? That he knew Seth Rich, and Seth was in communications with Assange? This will literally go nowhere, there is nothing new to what has already been alleged for a long time now. What proof does fatty mcfat fuckerson have? Let me guess, at best, an email conversation with Seth? That will be dismissed as fake shooped bullshit. This will go nowhere, they own the gameboard you are playing on.

It's tomorrow now in NZ.
He better come through.

> if you remember anthing from this thread, remember to get the ashes off of you when they fall from the sky.

My body is ready.

If a Watergate was carried out by the right team today, they would get away with it without even a slap on the wrist, it seems.

Let's hope it's not another anti abortion video

He's right, you guys.

11001 00010 11010 00101 11101 00111 11100 01010 01011 00110

>fatty mcfat fuckerson

You should chill on the insults nigger.

He might be able to prove the emails. Also, US can subpoena them and they could be leaked from inside Google, etc.. as well.

Even if they are not Trump supporters, for quite some people murder is too much and their conscience won't be able to take it.

Thinking this fat loser actually has any new information and isn't just doing this to remain relevant.

No, just more fucking nothing as always

muh diabetes.

If it is not real, then you should have no problem with the guy making a fool of himself.

can't wait, kim.

He said that yesterday, the fuck

It is happening tomorrow.
We will be vindicated.
No doubts.
This time OP will delivar

kek

>Uses snopes as a source
>Wants people to believe him

Pick one user.

Has this "I have damning evidence and tomorrow everything will be revealed" shtick ever culminated in legitimately damning evidence actually being revealed?

h-heh..fool me once...

didn't kim dot com have something on hillary during the election?

its just gonna be lemonparty or something

I REALLY hope the irl 400 pound hacker, a dude hiding out in a mansion on the other end of the globe fucking Thai ladyboys all day absolutely obliterates 150+ year old political party. 10/10 best timeline

I'm just afraid it won't love up to the hype. At best it might be on par with the first episode of project veritas and a few dem patsies can get publicly fired

Nobody is afraid of this Seth Rich thing.

These threads happen all the time.

OH MY GOD GUYS ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

And then nothing happens and everyone just acts like it didn't happen.

And so has the media about Russia hacking the election but that didn't stop them.

It will be burger time.
Because it is burger related, faggot

I sure hope so.
If he flakes again though, this time it would have serious, negative consequences for the investigation.
And if he does that... Fuck him now and forever.

This.

kim is a fag and won't release shit saying stuff like "My legal team advised me against releasing it, no further comment."

The Veritas stuff WAS huge. Fucking paid thugs attacking political events. And it's all forgotten. It's infuriating.

All talk, no action, typical politician.

He won't deliver, he's again just shilling for his own product just like last time.

Or he's going to say he is Guccifer 2.0

It's about time the insanity (from the left) stops. Long overdue. The so-called right WON'T stop it.
They're fellow travelers.

He said he had Hillary's deleted emails, then was like "lmao I don't really" and tweeted to some ppl in government about how they can get the missing emails somehow

Right. There's no smoking gun proving Russia/Trump collusion and no smoking gun proving Seth provided the DNC emails to wikileaks.

is ANYONE on his website right now??? Its shilling literally the most cringey edm song ive ever heard.... This man is going to shill his new crypto currency tomorrow. NOTHING will happen

Nah, people remember it and even said the Townhall disruptions are part of the same shit.

He sent some emails to wikileaks as well. He still delivered

Truly a master troll

FUCK OFF SHILL

>Fake news
>kimdotcom has attention and is now milking it
>pretending it's anything other than that

Where were you when Sup Forums decided it loves fake news, ecelebs, and will eat up anything as long as it fits the narrative?

Didn't this guy also claim to have Hillary's 30k emails and gave a release date just like he's doing now?

Some of us know certain members of his family dont believe what the damage control merchant assigned to their family by the DNC says. They do in fact believe Seth was not killed in a bullshit botched robbery but it was a politically motivated assasination. One doesn't have to dig very deep to know this, in fact hanging out in these threads a while will reveal this fact. Try reading rather than shilling/shitposting.

Fatty's got my attention for 24 hours. GO.

Dems have no memory of anything that happened before the election. All responses = Russia! Project Veritas/Bernie/Seth Rich/Hillary passing out/etc.. never happened

Which members of his family?

He has one brother.

Are the family members who don't believe it his mom and dad?

Shilltastic!!!

He hinted that her emails would be released on her birthday but ended up saying the NSA has them and Congress could get them that way.

LETS HURT THEM MORE

NO REVOLUTION WITHOUT BLOOD

I have her e-mails too but you're gunna have to talk to the NSA bro.

She raided him on his birthday.

Nice filename

He did send emails to wikileaks on her birthday

yep

Lurk moar

he's a fat fucking troll i like him

He's LARPing as usual. Don't give him any attention.

You could just link a relevant article.

The guy's immediate family is literally 3 people so you can just say his mom, dad or brother.

That doesn't even have anything to do with Seth Rich.

for something this big they don't use "damage control" per se. they just blow it away with something BIG. these people aren't exactly bad at what they do.
it's all or nothing really

who is that?

It was posted on Sup Forums earlier today.

Who knows.

Kim Neckbeardcom is payed by Russia

I'm just gonna go ahead and believe.

not on this board unless you take care of afew admin access mods. real world

He is literally using this as a marketing ploy.
You fucks are beyond gullible.

from what i understand, it is a man with alzheimers

When the killers of Seth Rich are brought to justice it will end the DNC as we know it.

There are so many reporters on the Seth Rich investigation from around the world that the people responsible for his death will not be all they find. Some of you may not have jobs once all is said and do if your bosses are found out. Good luck with that.

obvious trolling, you almost got me m8

UPDATED *-=SETH RICH RUNDOWN=-* MAY 22
Seth Rich Plot Thickens:
> "DC Insider" Speaks Of "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC
> Seth Rich's Go Fund me account was updated by his brother 3 days ago, Cry For Help?
> Kim Dotcom Offers Congress Evidence to Prove Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source
> Assange All but Confirms KimDotCom
> Seth Rich Murder Wikipedia Page Devolves into Chaos, Tagged/Locked a "Conspiracy Theory"
Seth Rich Rundown if you're Out of the Loop. See for yourself; Do your OWN research.@@
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

> "DC Insider" Speaks Of "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC
great work to whatever dumbass larper is getting media attention

Between your mom's thighs.

Fuck no Jesus Christ. Kim.com is the biggest hype shill fat shit in existence

might as well go to bed now and nap for a few weeks. So sleepy

he is no kiwi his name is kim schmitz he is german.. all he cares about is self promotion

Kim is German you clever goy. In 2015 he said that Assange will be Hillary's worst nightmare in 2016. He got laughed at. bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016

/thread