Interbreeding with Asians is not a long term strategy

Ok fuck off with the asian fever Sup Forums. There are hundreds of asians in my college and all of them only ever hang around with their kind and talk chink to each other 24/7. They only ever date white guys on rebound just so that they can get back to Chang Chong in the end. They don't give a shit about white genocide or saving the white race by interbreeding. Interbreeding with Asians is simply not a long term strategy for white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#East_Asian
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml
quora.com/How-come-so-many-Finnish-people-look-East-Asian
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3292211/
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/10/15/race-mixing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spaceflight-related_accidents_and_incidents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you are able to keep yourself /fit/ and provide a basic income I do not know why an asian woman would leave a white man.

Worked well for Finland & Russian People

Pic from >eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#East_Asian

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml

>Haplogroup N is a descendant of East Asian macro-haplogroup NO.
>Haplogroup N1c is found chiefly in north-eastern Europe, particularly in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%)
>and to a lower extent also in central Russia (15%), Belarus (10%), eastern Ukraine (9%), Sweden (7%), Poland (4%) and Turkey (4%).

quora.com/How-come-so-many-Finnish-people-look-East-Asian
>Sometimes a modern Finn will have a slightly "Asian" look, because they happened to inherit these particular genetic traits.

>Interbreeding with Asians is not a long term strategy
Haha, fuck you.

Don't forget the fact that Asian brains have been devolving for thousands upon thousands of years resulting in the cognitive phenotype we're all familiar with, which no self-respecting intelligent white man would wish upon his sons. Not to mention the way they will look

I repeat: If you are white, DO NOT subvert 10,000+ years of evolution by racemixing, there is effectively no difference between miscegenation with Asians and with niggers.

Be OP cuck, want to go into a dating pool where white 25-30 year olds are disgusting land whales, or have had enough dick and stds to produce autist children

>not wanting an improvement in IQ with East Asians, meaning economically successful children
>not wanting to reduce biological degeneration,m autism in children because mom was a giant whore
>wanting to get cucked to save the race of people who don't give a shit about you as a man

Plus asians are more likely to not be disgusting land whales

>its your life OP, you can be a loser if you want

>an improvement in IQ with East Asians
Falling for the asian IQ Jew, disappointed in you leaf
Do you even know any asians? You would have to be an immensely low-IQ white person not to have noticed the cognitive phenotype differences between asians and whites. They don't have souls, bro. Like,. there are literally deficiencies in their genes that make them unable to experience life in the same way that white people do, you would be creating misbegotten monsters by mixing your genes with asians.

Russia is the 2nd most powerful country in the world. (A superpower in Soviet times, A powerful Empire for Centuries)

Both Whites (British & Rome) & East-Asians (China, Japan, Mongols) built powerful Empires in History.

Russians have the strengths of pure Whites + pure Asians combined.

Mix with Asians is much better than to mix with "Niggas Kangz"

>only ever hang around with their kind
As you do you fucking doublenigger, if you'd actually made an effort you wouldn't be complaining about this

Usually the appearance of no soul is related to language and cultural misunderstandings. Asians born in the US interact, socialize, and empathize at or near the same level as white americans in my experience.

>Brazil
>talking about the merits of countries like you have any sense whatsoever
>pretending that Russia doesn't suck by every imaginable parameter

>Russia doesn't suck by every imaginable parameter.

Russia have more Nukes than USA.

Russia sent first man into the space.

>Asians born in the US interact, socialize, and empathize at or near the same level as white americans in my experience.
No they fucking don't, I don't think you know many asians if you are saying this unironically. 2nd and 3rd generation American asians are actually worse in regard to the asian proclivity for conformist bourgeois psuedointellect because their parents worked hard and slotted into bureaucratic roles, subsuming the cultural base of their communities and eating away at the fabric of American culture. Asian-americans are a sneaky enemy because people assume that they are a success story in American culture because their proclivities tend toward aforementioned bureacratic roles but they don't have the same type of brains that whites do, they lean hard left in universities (which they enter en masse) because of their high-context, shame based cognition and culture. Trust me on this I've been watching the Asian american communities in CA for 2 decades now and it is a subversive, intellectually empty shitshow for the future of America

>talk chink to each other 24/7.
shut the fuck up you happa reject, i'm seeding my jap with premium white man cummies

>Russians have the strengths of pure Whites + pure Asians combined

Explain why Russians have a lower average IQ than all pure white countries?

not to mention that you WILL NOT find verbally gifted asians who read English literature, which is the cornerstone of American culture. Our university intellectual discourse is, like I said, being subsumed affirmative action shitskins on the low end, and borg-brained asians on the high end and it is enacting a massive toll on our culture. America is going to be a cultural backwater within the next 50 years if there isn't a cultural revolution

>in my college
Lol retard.

You need to find an asian girl in asia that isnt tainted by western "culture".

Asians are a cold calculating people with hardly a shred of compassion when it comes to their treatment of others and how they are treated by others.

Since they are treated so coldly by their racial peers, even their own parents, they see calculating behavior as healthy. They will cold shoulder and burn people for advantages, as these advantages present themselves. They are like David from Prometheus/Aliens: Covenent. They would feel your warmth and compassion and comment on it, but when it comes time for their turn to show it and act upon it they feel nothing, they will use you and discard you, without anger, without hatred, without pity, without remorse.

It's just practical.

If you marry one, this will be the mother of your children, your children will be in a constant struggle to find balance between the Asian Cold Heart and the Western Pathological Altruism and your children will suffer a psychological breakdown and kill people or themselves or be insane.

>cultural revolution
I expect a civil war no later than the 2030s.

Devolving? Source please? I'm curious.

Miscegenation
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3292211/
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/10/15/race-mixing/

>Russia doesn't suck by every imaginable parameter.

Russia has more Nukes than USA.

Russia sent the first man into the space, Yuri Gagarin.

Russia sent the first artificial satellite into the Earth Orbit, Sputnik.

Since Space Shuttle program was shut down after one of them exploded, USA astronauts need to use the Russian Soyuz to go to ISS.

i just watched the handmaiden and i must say i would fuck the shit out of either of those bitches

This is all true, but you have to look at the reality from a wider perspective if you are going to convince people in these threads. See my other two posts here Look at the prevalent culture in asian countries and start making observations on the behavior of asian immigrants and their children in your country. They have a unique cognitive phenotype in relation to other races and it is indisputably NOT equal to the white mind, we shouldn't encourage or even allow white people to miscegenate with asians.

>literally none of those points matter at all

you idiots deport them illegally for decades. you pick a east asian group then deport them.its not student or work visas expiring. there were no shipping crates with chinks.

japanese in the 70s, chinese in the 90s and a attempt at japanese again, koreans and chinese 2005-2013. why the fuck would any of them put down roots

its worse that you let the beaners stay illegally given that you went out of your way to get rid of chinks

all of this is beside the point, if you're in denial that the asian brain is tangibly different from the european brain you're deluded

The point is that Russia is the 2nd most powerful country.

Even Germany, UK, France, Italy combined (EU) can't match Russia military power.
Unless EU seek help from the USA.

yeah it isn't it, it would mean we'd all become westernized chinks

Can confirm. I know someone who married a Filipina. She's nice enough, but just off. She'll just watch horrifying videos online, laugh about seeing dead bodies back home. Deeply insecure too. I'm just glad this guy is sterile.

I know a good number of Asians I could consider friends, but they have their own sort of mindset.

>Live on this shithole planet
>Be easily controlled into producing negative energy
>Miss the biggest red pill in matrix movie which is the part that we are all batteries producing energy.
>Don't forget to hate something. You hate Nazi's, You hate Jews, You hate men, You hate woman, You hate blacks, You hate whites, and I'll hate cops, while you hate kikes!

We all get something to hate, much better then us getting along and turning our energy towards canaans pagan worshiping descendants controlling us with hate and keeping us fighting each other instead of them!

Sounds like my kinda girl!

someone told me you look like an owl

All Filipinas are deeply insecure. It comes from their mixed race heritage and the way the Asian world looks down on them and the rest of the world ignores them.

They live in a criminal trash slave/sex labor archipelago with Muslims to the South and the impossibly superior Japanese to the North. Japanese are superior, vastly so, compared to Flips. Racial Homogeneity being one key factor, among many others.

Flips are a conquered brown race. They are basically the ideal archetype the Jews have planned for everyone else. A race of people prone to health issues, mental instability, low IQ, etc.

Some make up for this with the work of 5 people in one body and become rich in America. These are the worst Flips because they are cutthroat and had to be to escape their island hell.

>Since Space Shuttle program was shut down after one of them exploded, USA astronauts need to use the Russian Soyuz to go to ISS

No. NASA's space travel was shut down by Obama years after the most reason space shuttle explosion for purely political reasons in 2011. NASA has had a couple shuttle explosions in the past and this only changed procedures. They have been fairly infrequent on both Russian and American sides.

There are only four known fatal accidents in space travel. The American ones occurred long before Obama shut down the shuttle program (2003).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spaceflight-related_accidents_and_incidents

>Everyone says you're a souless human being who will never experience life the way white people do

Most asian women are ugly af

pump and dump em

The HBD of the Philippines deserves far more ethnographic study. Mixed race people are natural tools for Jews. They, like all people, prefer to be around people like them. They can serve to consensus crack a society healthy enough to reject miscegenation. Remember the next domino to fall. Jews are already moving into China and India in increasing amounts.

you wont and you wont experience life as a nigga does, or as an animal does, and we wont experience life as a ching does.

I think that the Nigga Obama should not shut down the program.

That Nigga, Obama weakened USA, making USA Space Program depending on Russia.

Thankfully, Elon Musk will make America's Space Program great again.

I hope Elon Musk lead Humanity to Mars.

I admire Him (He is White, though He is South African, not 100% American)

Wait, can someone show me a diagram or something explaining THE differences between whites and asians, brain wise?

Sorry to say it. It's nothing personal, we just need to secure a future for our people and your women love to seduce our young men, and due to Marxist indoctrination many of us are duped into acquiescing and ruining our genetic heritage. Try to enjoy your life while breeding with your own race, good luck user

(((shubach))) do i even need to ask?

I could never screw an asian. Sure some of them are "cute" I suppose, but then I also like to say that about puppies and stuffed animals and I've yet to fuck those either. Besides young shy white guys were never really even into them until commanded by TV subliminals and all the NLP shit. Not to mention as foul as WW are anyway, what white liberal-leaning kid wants to screw a manly sheboon to PROVE he's not racist to those who hate him anyway? Not that I endorsed it at all either. It's not helpful to anyone in the long run....or really at all.

waiting for the WMAF real life poster from the UK to show up any minute now

I saw the "Sex Junk" video and my first thought was, "Is she Jewish?"

>They don't give a shit about white genocide
There is no such thing.
>or saving the white race by interbreeding.
Stop being a faggot. Get your dick wet and continue the human race. Or pass up 10/10s for your 4/10 homely girlfriends because they're "white", I don't care anymore.
Don't be stupid. Differences between people are far more likely due to diet than genetics - that's why Japanese girls got stacked after World War II and we fattened them up.

Any second...

Soon

Where are you UK user

Asian women want White dick

Race-mixing with 'Asians' is the burger's last hope OP. There are still plenty of British girls, or at least Euro girls, before we have to stoop so low, OP.

Asian pussy was made for White men

Brain Volume is about the same, but the shape is slightly different

Asian brain is a bit more round.

White have better Verbal IQ.
Asians have better Visual IQ.

However Nigger Brain is 20% smaller than either Whites or Asians.

Been noticing this.
Now that their country is getting rich and status is going up they dont see white guys as that great.
Plus they dont want to be thise girls that chase white

Make happa babies

>implying you wouldn't

ok

How do I meet asian girls as a 27 year old white male in Cleveland, OH?

OP wouldn't of course because "he" is actually a fucking white female!

every now and then I see a mexican that looks like an asian. I think thats your best bet. Just dont ask her too many questions.

>ctrl+f self-respect

>Phrase not found

Asians just don't seem that interested in white men.

>go to Japan
>become a testosterone-fueled demigod
>????????
>Profit

The only redeeming quality about Ohio is that there aren't any Mexicans here either.

Just coalburners and niggers.

Leave it to whites to ruin their women and move on to ruin another.

Agreed. Don't understand the reptile fever.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

>1 post by this ID

right. It's just convenient.

Julia vs Anri is something I'll never be able to decide on. Fuck.

I wish they made a POV video where they both fuck you to find out which of them you like better.

Step 1 Learn the bare basic Language of target Waifu: Japanese, Chinese, Korean or else.

Step 2: Trip to either Hawaii, Vancouver, California, Japan, Korea, China, etc

Step 3: Flirt the Target. Hook someone. Conquest her Heart.

Step 4: Get Approval from Her Parents & Ancestors. (Don't dishonor her ancestors)

Step 5: Profit.

i always find these programs fucking hilarious because Japanese women are mysteries as to what they like, im sure they'd let him fuck them.

>asian woman gonna ride on that sweet visa

HAHA
okay
you know that coming to america is a downgrade from a place like Seoul right?

haha nice try chang, we'll steal your wimmin if we feel like it

>
>Step 1 Learn the bare basic Language of target Waifu: Japanese, Chinese, Korean or else.
>Step 2: Trip to either Hawaii, Vancouver, California, Japan, Korea, China, etc
>Step 3: Flirt the Target. Hook someone. Conquest her Heart.
>Step 4: Get Approval from Her Parents & Ancestors. (Don't dishonor her ancestors)
>Step 5: Profit.

Step 6 optional: You can take Her back to live in your White homeland, close to where your parents live if you want.

>implying it's the fit white males who go for asians

Whoosh

cough, mongol rape babies

you forgot that:
Russia also created and sent first International Space Station

to show them your mongrel children

>America is downgrade
that's what you want us to think jew, alot of people would kill to be in this country.

>downgrade from soulless chink capitalism
Worst Korea has absolutely no culture of its own

Malay DNA = Chinese + Indian

Usually both the white and the asian are both ugly when they date interacially.
It's probably because they don't have success in their own race so they go for the easy route and date someone with yellow/white fever.

/thread

It's sickening to even look at, in a way. It has no soul. There pop culture appears to be a caricature of ours, and I hate that.

and create future mongrels who will hate whites and see it destroyed

*Their