"We defeated the wrong enemy." George S. Patton, 1945

"We defeated the wrong enemy." George S. Patton, 1945.
youtube.com/watch?v=BDvGmEeCc1w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZldGOEhT-g&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This video is genius.

kek

SWEEETTIEEE

Thanks nigga

the more white countries go to shit the more nazi Germany is getting romanticised to some sort of white utopia. maximum kek.

He's right. The gommunists were the true enemy

bump

This is the "muh confederacy is muh heritage" shit in a nutshell

Beautiful video
Unserer Sieliger Adolf

>tfw

"Patton is a egotistical huge faggot."
Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1945

"I believe that by taking a strong attitude the Russians, they will back down. We have already yielded too much to their Mongolian nature."

"The Russians are Mongols. They are Slavs and a lot of them used to be ruled by ancient Byzantium. From Genghis Khan to Stalin. they have not changed. They never will and we will never learn, at least, not until it is too late."

"We have destroyed what could have been a good race of people and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages and all of Europe with Communism."

All of these quotes are from George S Patton. So do you guys support this?

Wait, do people not know that Mandela was a commie?

>"We defeated the wrong enemy." George S. Patton, 1945.

You fucking retarded Mongolid. He wasn't saying that Nazi Germany was good we just thought that the Soviets were a bigger threat. "the wrong enemy" implies the Nazis were still his enemy.

God damn that fucking label at the top is really distracting. I hate that shit!

Thanks, May.

i think that he hit the nail on the head with what our actions on the wuropean front would do to the continent. I think that we did fuck up in not allying with Germany. We also should have beat the Reds back to their country when we had the chance. They should've let Patton do it, because he would've taken Moscow.

Becuase of the music it doesnt work on some mobile devices :c

Um try again sweetie

i didnt know, learned in school he helped a rugby team and did something to bring peace to south africa

Oh. Thankfully I have a burger proxy I can use to fix this glitch in my phones software.

says the bergenjuden literally living in a white utopia

i've noticed this too. go watch any nazi germany video now and all the comments are people talking about how great it looks. it wasn't like this just a few years ago

Nice nigga

It's almost as though whites are tired of getting pushed around by arrogant minorities and a complicit political and media class.

From a thumbnail it look like a picture of cat I would see while doing some heavy drugs.

100% in agreement with that American hero

wrong

"master race"

>They should've let Patton do it, because he would've taken Moscow.

In addition to krauts whining about "muh rapings" Anglos and Americans would do join by today.

It's kinda funny how America tells itself it's so great but modeled a ton of military stuff after Germany, WW1, WW2, and prior. And it took a lot of tactics and technology as well.

fantastic video, thank you

thanks nigga

Post old timey videos where 100% of the people are white

youtube.com/watch?v=VZldGOEhT-g&t=1s

>tfw it's going to take fuckloads of gene tweaking to repair all the damages that the recent years have done

> everyone saw the Communist threat
> everyone teamed up with the Commies to despite being mutual enemies of Communism with Hitler
> Japan didn't help Germany beat the Commies despite their massive armament & occupation of China being due to their fear of the Communists

I really wish I could hear the conversations of the real power brokers.

Its the world seeing the truth

F

bump