So I have just turned in the 10oclock news and all I'm seeing is Trump in a skullcap praying to the wailing wall doing...

So I have just turned in the 10oclock news and all I'm seeing is Trump in a skullcap praying to the wailing wall doing Jewish hand gestures

Wtf happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtu.be/1oO0_1oS_oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trumptards will actually defend this

hahaha oh wow

This picture is shopped

Did he really wear the fucking hat

Goddamit

This is it. It's undeniable. Trumptards have been pushed past the return of being able to defend him lmao. wow

I see it didn't take long for the kikes to get to him.
I guess pol was wrong all along

>yfw this is the ONLY WALL Trump will EVER see in his presidency

L M A O

o i am laffin

Top fucking kek thread/

Pol is always wrong. How fucking retarded do you have to be not to see he was a kike even during the campaign. His children are married to kikes. His grandkids are kikes. He has proudly talked about his links to kikes his whole life.

Lmao

pretty sure that's why (((pol))) supported him

kek

He decided to join the club

Trump is a full on Jew.

His daughter converted to that shit.

Now he's doing this shit.

Jew confirmed.

It's an age old ritual where the Goyim show their obedience to the chosen people.

spbp

why are you posting pictures of a loser crying?

how dare u

I would just be checking it out for ancient grafitti and sluts phone numbers

He gave us the narrative and millions more supporters.

You dumb fucks just don't know a blessing when it lands in your lap.

t. republican party hack

Honestly, considering how much the Jews have grown influential and powerful over the decades, do you morons really expect him to just go full on /fourthreich/ instead of outsmarting them and proceeding slowly and cautiously?

He would be JFK'd if they suspect him even the least.

What happened was those of us who bought the punished Trump, no aide for Israel, America first talk were spit on.

He was a Neocon all along. Can't believe we actually thought he was gonna expose 9/11

At this point you would have to be an idiot to not see that Trump does fully supports Jews and the corrupt State of Israel

>t_d invaders are defending this

fucking lol 10/10

he's even wearing the cap

Not only are we under Zionist occupation, our leader is gargling Jew balls like they're finely crafted dreidels top kek

Sources for those claims? Christians have a tendency to literally demonize every other faith throughout history.

If that was true he wouldn't have basically twisted Netanyahu's arm to stop building

amazing

I will post this in every thread for the 4 years.

I fell for it too.

Glad to see people using the term 'JFK'd'.

Didnt take that long? Boy they had him all the time.

Jidf go

I'd fuck that devil

i JFK'd your moms asshole last night. shit was so cash

oy vey poor little drumpfkin!

your president is SHIT hahaha shoulda voated for hillery

What happened? Trump stands for literally nothing. Trump has taken both positions on every single issue in existence and Trumptards cherry-picked them to establish their bullshit narrative. He cares about his brand and his money.

fuck off, shareblue cunts

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>le 4G cellular interplanetary underwater ironing chess meme

no you dumbfuck, he's just dumb as fuck, like you

Trump needs support from our allies in the Middle East to defeat ISIS.

Israel is 100% behind our God Emperor! This is YUGE! It's happening folks! He's finally showing his power level!

Hats seem to be one of the most controversial political gestures a politician can make.

Look at this T_D faggot defending his kike-loving leader. lol

>Fu-fu-fuck off shareblue durrrrrr

he did a slight humping motion but not as much as the other jews do.

we got DRUMPFED. No wall, no ban, no hope. Now we watch him rub cum orbs with saudis and touch shitty jewish stucco walls with a prayer condom on his head. What a time to be alive.

>he didn't know Trump was a jew-lover all along
Oh wow who would have thought

>we

>to defeat ISIS

we along with Israel and Saudi Arabia created ISIS, wtf are you talking about?

we all have to organize on a local level.

get in shape. buy guns.

start acting like men again and not degenerates.

Supporters voted for him because they thought he'd be different than all the other presidents. Turns out he's too scared to piss off the rest of the world, so he's falling in line with every other president.

Can't have it both ways! Can't please everyone. Turns out he's folded and instead wants to please world powers, rather than his rabid fanbase.

He's pissed off a majority of America, and now he doesn't have the balls to piss off the rest of it.

His approval rating will surely tank now. As time goes on, the more he falls in line with every other politician ever.

to not piss off the rest of it*

I can admit it m8, I know for a fact I did, now I watch him play out this jewish middle eastern comedy shit show and while I do find it humorous, I also find it sad.

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

/pol is not one person. I knew he was a kike and I warned people about him. But once rand paul dropped out of the race, who was left? A bunch of left wing neo republotards? I mean I voted for chump because hillary would have been much worse. I figured he would at least do something for us. He's a fucking kike through and through and I no longer support his kike ass and will not be voting for him again .

Wrong!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA

OH GOD

POL BTFO FOREVER

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Sounds about right

(((Bobby Fischer))) Talks About Jews

youtu.be/1oO0_1oS_oU

wew

Or maybe he's just a fucking retard without any ideology? He used the alt right to put himself into power, motivated by nothing but his own narcissism and then then he had no idea what to do with it since he literally didn't even know what the president job was about.

It shows their submissiveness to Rome! That wall is a Roman structure. The Romans just about starved them out of existence but showed them mercy at the end after they bowed their head in defeat. They still bow their head to Rome.

Well, its official, we cannot free ourselves from Jewish control via democracy. Only options left are some kind of military coup, armed revolution etc. Or a new Hitler, who would be JFKd

kill yourself, abdul.

HOW WILL TRUMPTARDS EVER RECOVER

well we have 3 and a half years to come up with different ways

7 & 1/2

i don't like his odds

>i want a wall like this with mexico