Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU
youtube.com/watch?v=pM07jkFGm-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is reddits guy

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

As long as he can produce butt hurt liberals, he is /ourgoy/

>Yes goy, troll liberals, that's what's important, ignore the alliance with Israel, they're based.

/ourgoy/
ftfy

What the fuck did you expect? Even his DAUGHTER is a jew

I expected nothing less from this shill. He's got all these idiots dancing to his tune, talking about how based Trump is. Israel won a long time ago. Trump is not the beginning of a glorious new era of nationalism, he's the latest evolution of jewish subversion, where he specifically targets the prejudices and feelings of the Right and co-opts them towards a jewish agenda.

Nice job, Sup Forums.

Kushner and his internet trolls tried to make it seem as if Trump was really against ((Them))

Hell there was even the punished Trump meme.

Many expected he would expose the Jews were behind 9/11 and end all aide to Israel. Man were we wrong

Those Jewish smiles are so joyful.

>wearing his yamaka

>holding his Talmud

That's /our goy/

yes, fuck off shareblue cunts

You think liberal Shareblue which employees mainly Jews is gonna go after other Jews?

The only problem the left has with Trump is he was against the Jewish idea of having open borders.

He is showing now who his true masters are

he never was. you guys got duped by a conman. let's just hope by the next elections Rand will have more experience under his belt to put up a decent fight

>LE XD TRIGGUR LIBTARDS XD

$.02

leaders he has met with and others in the region are saying that if peace can be achieved there, after thousands of years, donald trump is the man to do it. think about that for a second. he could make the biggest deal of all time. it would mean he would re-release "the art of the deal"

you don't even approach this territory by giving a middle finger to the leaders in the area, spray painting a swatstika on the wailing wall, and whatever else you teenage faggots would love to see happen.

have some patience you literal children.

did you really think he was going to open concentration camps or something? you guys are retarded sometimes, israel is a close ally through long years of foreign policy, trump isn't just going to rip that up. we'll probably always be friendly at some level. there are more important things to worry about such as immigration and tariffs.

LITERALLY ALL OF HIS ADULT CHILDREN HAVE MARRIED FUCKING KIKES

HE HAS SHITSKIN GRANDCHILDREN, HIS FAMILY TREE IS FOREVER INTERTWINED WITH KIKES

I HATE THIS BOARD SO FUCKING MUCH WHEN WILL /R/THEDONALD FUCKING LEAVE

I hate Trump to pieces, but honestly, if he pulled this off, he'd have my respect.

However, he needs to actually deliver, and up until now, none of the things he and others have promised have happened. I don't want to get my hopes up for a con man like others clearly have.

his grandkids look white you moron, stop it with this one drop rule idiocy. we have a chance to really change american culture, focus on the prize - immigration limits, bringing jobs back from overseas, rebuilding rural communities, and then we can talk about jews or whatever. it's not worth discussing at the moment, but one day more people will be open to it.

>sand niggers flattering Trump so he keeps sending them guns

Wow surprising.

Grand negotiator couldn't even fund a fucking fence on the border

>rebuilding rural communities

Help yourselves and quit asking the government to solve your problems.

they've been getting these guns for almost nothing through obama and just for political funding and bribes through hillarys misuse of her secretary of state position with the clinton foundation

now we get some industry on our main export. god forbid.

Book should be the art of the deal

Yes. don't you stupid fucks realise Trump is striving for peace in the region? A more stable middle east means less refugees fleeing to Europe. Trump is the saviour of Europe and if he can bring peace to the three biggest religions then he will be the best president who ever lived

yup

Did anyone actually vote for Trump thinking he would be /ourguy/?

I thought the whole point was to stop scumbag Hillary.

>As long as he can produce butt hurt liberals, he is /ourgoy/

oh yes, you fell for it. oh my!

1oz of vodkyyyyyyyyyyyy

>top it with this one drop rule idiocy.

please, i'm called a nigger on here because i come from Sicilian blood.

Let's not change the rules for this asshole.

I voted for him because I wanted a President who isn't going to do this shit anymore. Fuck the ceremonies of the Middle East and fuck putting on that hat and touching that wall. Fuck all of that. He should be negotiating deals and telling them why they should be performing OUR ceremonies instead.

fuck the middel east.
what happened to America first?

his middle east policy is the same as Jimmy Carter's and every president after him

we got duped so let's just admit it and move on with our cause. we are fighting a lost battle.

>I thought the whole point was to stop scumbag Hillary

yeah, that's a good reason to elect a president. I don't like the other person even ourguy is an idiot and lies to us like we are idiots too.

Time to restrict who can vote. No more retards.

Why do jewish rabbis dress like that? it looks similar to the amish, but it just seems like such a weird fashion for a religious leader.

how do you know he isn't doing this in order to negotiate a deal?

how old are you? how much do you value symbolism? what are you seeing here that is so off-putting?

Because you've probably never left the village you were born into, I'll explain it to you.
Every man who visits that wall has to wear the Jewish beanie. It's customary. If I went to Japan, I'd take off my shoes because it's customarily done when entering a home. Many faiths visit the wall, all wear the funny hat.
All he's doing is showing the same respect that everyone else does at that location. Most U.S. presidents have done it.
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU

>mfw I realize that /leftypol/ is now more anti-semitic than Sup Forums

>If I went to Japan, I'd take off my shoes because it's customarily done when entering a home.
>amerifats think taking your shoes off is a special custom
digusting niggers

>Trump goes to Foreign country
>Trump shows respect
>Trump is a public figure on international levels

who gives a fuck. He can't just run around and call beaners rapists for 4 years. you people refuse to understand anything past shit posting.

>Israel is a legitimate country

/leftypol/ has always hated zionism more than Sup Forums ever did

Well as long as it's politically correct

He never was, retards, we just want to see the world burn

but now r/T_D openly embraces israel, and r/T_D runs Sup Forums

Enjoy your plebbitors, Sup Forums

he was never /ourguy/ we got jewed

i don't know why anyone is surprised that an elderly right-wing republican with a jewish step-son and daughter has been sucking up to israel. non-neoliberal leftists are the only ones who actually criticize israel anymore

It is, specifically in Japan. I'm home and don't have shoes on.
>had no argument so goes on an ad hominem tirade.
If you expected him to piss on that country's most religious landmark, or cut off the kings head during the sword dance, please seek mental help immediately.

/ourgoy/

thanks reddit

>right-wing republican

he's not a right-wing republican. he's a populist which is a left wing agenda. half of pol is just too dumb to know this.

>marxists hating zionism more than literal nazis

how can you be this retarded

hey rebbit

When i the visit to Israel on the schedule I immediately knew this place would be flooded with shitposts about it for weeks

He's /(((their)))guy/

donald is not left wing at all

>Many expected he would expose the Jews were behind 9/11 and end all aide to Israel. Man were we wrong

Literally no one thought this.

hahahaha right? that mongoloid actually said the left hates zionism. just when i thought i heard it all. he needs to literally exterminate himself.

t.shareblue

the common view of many leftists is that israel is a racist apartheid state that has no right to exist and must be destroyed
many leftists also hate saudi arabia because wahabbi islam is fucking horrible and they fund terrorists. you know the kurds fighting ISIS right now are literal communists, right?

>Is he still /ourguy/?
It doesn't matter either way.
If the People demand the change he promised, what will he do? He will see to the demands of the People, whether he is a stooge or legit.

Rise up.

If you still think trump is /ourguy/
>kys

he is still my guy. also redditors are ghey and natsoc is gay. Conservatives master race

> many leftists

the proxy rats you talk to in europe that are anti-US arent "many leftists" you stupid mother fucker

>cuckservative
Fix'd*

This

the democratic party aren't leftists either fyi

Yes ignore the shills

So you Agree Muslims are our friends and that they are the ones most affected by terrorism? We should work together with them to make them feel safe? Just like your orange idiot told you?

Israƫl is a great and powerful nation, trump would have been the last of idiots to not maintain friendship.

>Muslims are our friends
yeah the guy who tried to ban them
>they are the ones most affected by terrorism
that's a fact
>we should work together with them to make them feel safe
strawman
>Just like your orange idiot told you?
ad hominem

you look real smart posting thumbnails, fucking newfaggot

Tried to ban them or just sold them 1 billion in weapons. Or how about the whole shit talking he did before election. Now is bending backwards to make them happy. Enjoy your bubble you fucking idiot. This shit with the Saudi's was the last straw for me. Your emperor is a fucking puppet.

>selling them weapons to shoot each other with while we make money is bad
c'mon brains

Selling them weapons so Isis can use them to kill more people. Well fucking done on the forward thinking there septic.

so ISIS killing muslims is a bad thing now? hahahahaha you don't know what you stand for

He wasn't before, but with the vast rainbow of confused discontent he has provoked here on Sup Forums, I'm starting to think he is.

Give up, reddit won. /pol's "counter-culture" is now in the hands of neocons now.

>Nothing matters as long as I get my schadenfreude

there are 2 parties in the USA
the republicans are more often are rich racist asswipes who hate big government, thus they are most based of the parties. I wish lolbertarians could do better, but they will always been nothing unless we can get more lolbertarians in the senate

This

it was hillary or trump. Trump fucking went out there and blamed minorities and threatened them with walls and bans and making them pay for it and tarrifs. He brought this shit to the main stream. Seriously quit being such a fucking faggot, it's a step in the right direction. Blame jews all you want but smelly fucking niggers and foreigners in my city are a real fucking problem that needs to be delt with.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOOD NEWS!!!

my family all are right leaning but they have always been pushed away by the LITERALLY HITLER narative

i cant wait to tell everyone!!!

nanna will finally accept OUR EMPIRE!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

lol

zionism is the force behind capitalism

wtf i hate capitalism now

Sup Forums doesnt want to admit it got buttfucked royally by Ruskie paid bots so now the threads are about how he belongs to reddit and was never /ourguy/
oh the mother fucking IRONY

wtf i love Sup Forums now

you must have not been here before the election because it was a non stop trump circle jerk

To be honest, all I was saying was that people should care about more political aspects than just getting the other side angry.

>Is he still /ourgoy/?
only if the Dems run a crazy person like Elizabeth Warren, and not Charismatic Muscleman

>smelly fucking niggers and foreigners in my city are a real fucking problem that needs to be delt with.

But they won't be. They're too useful. They cause problems, giving government an excuse to exist in the first place.
It's not at all in the government's interests to deal with that problem, and that you think the government would shows just how absolutely illogical you are.

>Rabbi Max Levy Mordechai begot
>Herschel Mordechai who was baptized
>Heinrich Marx who begot
>Karl Marx
It's often conversos who are the most red-pilled on the JQ (Brother Nathanael). Many of the useful idiots of the Bolsheviks were literally Jews who were sick of other Jews' constant shilling.

"We voted you," cried his voters.
"And you've betrayed us, heavens why?
"You knew the jews were evil and now we're going to die,"
"Oh shut up, silly goyyim," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a kike before you took me in."

youtube.com/watch?v=pM07jkFGm-Q

yeah except border crossing are way the fuck down. cry all you want kid that trump can't do whatever he wants because it is a democracy. you can always leave

seriously have no idea what you are on about

>yeah except border crossing are way the fuck down
They've been going down steadily for years, and immigration has been less than emigration for several years. Less and less people come here illegally or otherwise every year because our prices and economy are becoming shit-tier.

>yes who cares if he's a good goy and turned into an establishment shill
>we must fight lefties and antifa instead of realising the real (((problem))))
>Israel and Saudi are based

it's down 60% since his inauguration