Europe Officially Birthplace of Mankind

Link: telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Pastebin: pastebin.com/r349uTeW

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PRAISE KEK

DELET THIS

WE WUZ HUMANS N SHIET

WE WUZ WHYT

WE

WUZ

>YFW NIGGERS ACTUALLY DEVOLVED FROM US HOLY SHIT NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK

MANKIND

WYAT

look at this based ape, honorary aryan

>when white people devolve into niggers

Actually makes a lot more sense. The environment of Africa doesn't encouraged increased mental capacity.

OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS NEWS STORY TO GET TAKEN DOWN

WE

T-this'll make it into the history books, r-right???

AREN'T

Niggers are a different species.

ARCHIVE THIS.

Before it gets taken down for being racist.

Pretty sure an archaeologist get fired for proving, or at least providing strong evidence, that Caucasians were in America before the Indians?

Guess some careers are over because of this.

Checked.

Those comments

>yfw african civilization was taught in european universities.

>non-whites aren't human

wow really, I didn't realise before

it's not even Homo Sapien, it's just more proto human shit like Neanderthal was, I think that's people who have European ancestry can be more animal like and violent then other pale skinned races.

What specific environments encourage mental growth? Asians seem to be the most developed in that regard so my guess would be that increased intelligence comes from having to adapt to the environment. Africans never adapted to the environment, but they faced a lot of predatory species, which would explain their natural athleticism and aversion to civilization.

this is literally fake news, they're drawing conclusions from finding old modern human remains yet completely ignore the millions of years of ancestor remains and modern human remains (almost) as old in africa as well as ignoring human rna ancestory

This is just going to be used as evidence Sup Forums is anti-science to not get baited into this

Who cares

Fucking Iraq is the Birthplace of Civilization

WE

Heres the reports from the journal it was published in

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127

>based on a jawbone and a tooth
I used to believe this evolution ape bullshit, but it's becoming more clear to me that these (((scientists))) are just so wrapped up in their own esoteric fairy tales that they see view every mutated ape bone as evidence of their fragile theory of ape-origin. These people are so far from God it's amazing to witness their delusional naivety.
t. BSc Hons 1st Class, MSc - both in Geoscience
>In thinking they were wise, they became fucking dumbasses

>BSc
>Geoscience

LOL
>In thinking they were wise, they became fucking dumbasses
apply to yourself first retard.

This is bad guys.

Will be used as an excuse for leftists to say "we're all Europeans" to ship in immigrants.

Yeha just like we are all africans was used to colonize the land of niggers in mudhuts

If the "progressive" "liberal" left thought critically, they would be either of those things.

>be science
>be wrong
>again
>"b-but that's how it science works, silly!"
>"we're supposed to be wrong all the time"
>"w-what? 'just like Christianity?' w-what did you mean by that? tell me!"

WE

I don't understand everyone in this thread's reaction to this article.
The story says that human ancestral species may have lived in greece between 7-8 million years ago.
What implication are you guys taking from this?

>Questioning my cornerstones is HERESY. You're DUMB.
Mate, one day you're going to wake up and realise just how you've been led by false prophets. You've been fucked up and played brah. Your anger says it all.

>t. Edgy 14 year old.

If you don't believe in evolution you're a fucking retarded that doesn't understand it and you're just making yourself look foolish. It's provable, repeatable, and necessary for survival of every species.

Read a book and stop giving your "informed" opinions because you're just making yourself look bad.

DELET

>Mate I'm telling you that thing you call the "SUN" hehe, is actually a giant light bulb. Despite the vast amount of insurmountable evidence to the contrary and myself not having any evidence to back up my claims One day you're going to wake up and realise you've been led by false prophets.

Mate.

The main theory for many year had been that hominids, humans earliest ancestor (truly bipedal apes rather than just occasionally) came from Africa and of whom modern humans are theorized to be an relatively recent offshoot of, like 200k year max if not less. The presence of hominids skulls within the European landmass with approximately the same age as their African counterpart implies that hominid were far more spread out than initially believed and thus, that the theory might be erroneous in its assumption that modern humans came from Africa rather than Europe or any other landmass.

It kind of throw a wrench into a theory that has been taught as fact for many decades now. It might cause scientists that support the out of africa theory look like buffoon so we will see good ol' tribalism happening in the scientific community as they devolve to shit flinging monkeys for the duration of the debate.

Delet this, we wuz hyperborean neanderthals and shit.

>The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi
>freybergi
>(((berg)))

I am not sure if I will know the full story before I die.
Actually I dont think so.

But I am 100% sure that the Germanics didnt descend from niggers.

WE

Or more likely 99% of the scientific community will agree on the theory with the most evidence with the "devils advocates" being mentally ill/SJW's/ or paid shills. As it always is.

WUZ

So WAZ WE KANGZ?

Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha

African theory btfo into eternity

Libshits are lighting up the suicide hotlines

I'll pray tonight for you and the other guy.

WE

>The presence of hominids skulls within the European landmass with approximately the same age as their African counterpart
The article claims that the this species is about 1-2million years older than the african fossils.
While I get why this discovery would cause debates in the scientific community I don't get why Sup Forums sees it as a victory.
If hominids appeared first in europe in africa seems kind of irrelevant.

Bulgarians are the true master race and creators of humanity.

Eat shit niggers.
We were the original humans and the original slaves. You don't have shit. I never want to hear a nigger try to guilt trip me ever again after seeing this.

cold climates do. and no asians are not the smartest lad. its just their job culture that makes them smarter in average (aka working more than anyone else, even when they are childs) the jews are the smartest people in the world, the only problem is that they are also the greediest people in the world.

Why do Monkeys always look sad? Because they know they'll evolve into niggers

>Be neanderthals, chilling in ice age Europa, a difficult but rewarding life
>See a bunch of scrawny fucks settles themselves near my cavern, will probably try to move in or some shit
>Get angry, intent to give them a few slap so they gtfo, go to their camp waving my finely carved wooden club around, expecting them to run away in fear
>Opposite happens, little fuck are clever and captured me, but they ain't eating me for some reason? weird...
>Wtf these guy are pretty chill actually, kind of like naive midgets I guess? Some even find my mace fancy as hell, pussy all over me like I was a god
>Holy shit its amazing, fuck that cave I'm staying here. And fuck that std infested whore that shag every bipedal (bears included) that pass by the cave, shit disgusting yo

Repeat until the disappearance of the neanderthal and you get white folks.

ARE*

WE

BIG

BULGARIAN

DICK

As I said. Apply that quote to yourself first retard.

SO YOUZ BE SAYIN

OY VEY LET THE WORLD IN EUROPE IS THE HOME OF MANKIND

very suspicious

>Or more likely 99% of the scientific community will agree on the theory with the most evidence with the "devils advocates" being mentally ill/SJW's/ or paid shills.

You're aware that the ''scientific community'' once believed reality was made solely of primal elements like water and believed the earth was flat, because with all the evidence they had it was the most likely to be true? And they were eventually proven to be incredibly wrong?

Science isn't static nigga, it change all the fucking time, its just normalfags who lag up behind the peoples who actually know their shit.

WE WUZ

Fake news

Sup Forums isn't an hive mind, its probably just shills shrilling in unison.

Or OP is a unoriginal faggot and had to bait the lowest denominator into posting in his thread instead of promoting the discussion.

ORIGINATIONZZZZ N SHEIIIIT
But seriously, someone recommended me read some book about how everything came from Africa and that whitey stole everything and this is hilarious

We wuz -

we wuz cradel of civilization and shit

WE

> The environment of Africa doesn't encouraged increased mental capacity.
>doesn't encouraged increased mental capacity.
>doesn't encouraged

>increased mental capacity.

The fallout from this will be fucking glorious

Anyone have a link to plebbit where this is being discussed? I want to watch the double think in real time.

Was clearly posted by a poo.

We Were Hwhite Monkeys and Shizzle

WE WUZ PROGENITORS AND SHEIT

We've jumped timelines again, haven't we?

AYO NO DAS RACIST NIGGA WE WUZ THE FIRST MAN AND SHIT

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

It begins.

The first Aryan at that.

>Europe had savannahs
Climate is so weird

NONWHITES AREN'T HUMAN
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>but they faced a lot of predatory species

Those species are really no threat compared to 0 degree weather. I'd live on Spider Island compared to Alaska no problem.

Proto-Hitler

>Niggers are literally a different sub-species

That cheeky looking cunt

Going from a nigger to a Bulgarian isn't much of an upgrade

get the fuck out of Sup Forums

>not salt mining when out of africa is proven a lie

What is wrong with you leaf

KANGZ

Why are you on reddit faggot