Tim Allen went to a NPI conference

Holy shit. Is he dare I say... /OurGuy/?

I feel really bad. When I was a teenager I saw him walking on the street in Detroit with this banging 10 and I started yelling "Toolman" at him but he didn't respond so I threw a rock at him and hit him then ran away.

He turned out to be alright.

There is no ourguy, but in terms of celebrities you could definitely do worse, he definitely seems like a genuine and smart dude, better than 98.65% of Hollywood.

I think only Mel beats him.

Mel is so fucking based. I wish he was my dad.

He finally gets back in good with Hollywood and goes right back to make Passion of the Christ 2, which you know is going to make the jews and leftists FURIOUS.

>saw him walking on the street in Detroit with this banging 10

fuck

respect @ timmy
>and I started yelling "Toolman" at him but he didn't respond so I threw a rock at him and hit him then ran away.

eh, boys will be boys.

very same thing happen in Germany before they lost their shit and had enough and elected Hitler. history always repeats it self.

UGH!?

As a conservative, I believe that some things are worth fighting for.

I do not believe Last Man Standing is one of them.

Toolman is a good guy.

>UGH!?
[Low to high] uuUUUGGGHHYYYYYY!!???

Long time Dem voter here. I see stuff like this and it really makes me question why I voted for Hillary. If we democrats/progressives can't handle even the slightest opposing view, maybe our views aren't solid enough to stand on their own? What respect does our cause hope to garner when our only answer is to snuff out any resistance. It's really pushing me to second guess my dedication to liberalism.

>television executives aren't Republicans

You shouldn't be "dedicated" to a political party.

>I started yelling "Toolman"

Kek

You aren't wrong. I've never really taken the time to dig for the facts myself, but instead just listened to the news for info. I'm starting to feel like there is more going on than the news lets on. Like they are covering something up. Why else would it seem sometimes that they are never willing to honestly and logically debate opposing views.

I saw him in a restaurant once. I was hesitant in approaching him, but figured screw it. He stood to leave as I walked up. I say "hey Mr Alan." He turned screamed profanity at me, kicked me in the nuts, and walked out.

Fucking BASED

I choose to believe that this happened.

I saw him at a grocery store buying a bunch of Milky Way bars.

Now i must binge watchthis shit, why remind me of childhood tv shows!!