Kim Dotcom - Sean Hannity Happening Pt 5

Hannity goes all in on radio show, claims to "know more than any one" right now and will be "pursuing the truth"

Kim tweeted pic related around 5PM EST

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#3) PREVIOUS (#2) PREVIOUS (#1)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/o4LUD
house-of-cards.wikia.com/wiki/Chapter_3
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtu.be/ilcD1fHcGB0
disobedientmedia.com/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-in-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Huge if true

What if Kim has the recording?

What if Kim is his girlfriend?

the whole house of cards comes tumbling down my man

TayTay hopes that Hannity isn't a LARPing faggot and that he and Kim have the goods.

What if Kim is going by European time?
THE HAPPENING COULD BE TOMORROW AS HE SAYS!!

>inb4 pizzafags
>inb4 happenfags

SSDD

Skippy scared? Needs to do interview in the morning. m.imgur.com/gallery/o4LUD

The entire system will burn and we shall bathe in the blood of the elites and their mindless drone underlings. Day of the rope is nigh. Right wing death squads March onward

BIGLY IF TRUE

He's on New Zealand time, 9:45 am Tuesday there now
Not sure if he means our tomrrow or his

Will the 400 pound hacker deliver the goods tomorrow, or just another nothingburger?

>podesta will also provide insight into the future of the Democratic Party

Spoiler alert

>trusting a fat guy
Newfags forgot about last time

Here's another theory on the missing time we didn't know what happened to Seth Rich.

the 400lb hacker wants to be on Hannity tonite, i hope

kimdotfatchin has no real dirt on (((them))). otherwise he'd have been silenced a long time ago. but (((they))) use him. they know he wont deliver because, let's face it, fat people are the least trustworthy people on earth, and when fatface ultimately does not deliver they will point fingers at him and scream: "see, he has nothing, it's all a crazy conspiracy. now watch this: drumpf gets his personal bottle of shampoo in the white house locker room showers whereas everybody else only gets to use the wall mounted dispenser"

because fatface is a larping piece of bacon he helps (((them))) spinning the narrative

Well, the fucking fatty has a fucking lot of timezones to choose...

That's what I want to know too, it would be so disappointing if it all just fizzled out. But if he has that power, how is he still alive?

Timeline sauce ...

Meaning of Kim's tweet :
house-of-cards.wikia.com/wiki/Chapter_3

World Peach :
> House of Cards
> Gaffney incident
> Peach tower
equivocation
> Real world habbenings
> Arab/Israel tour while house is cleaned
> The wall

Were heading into (((the))) timeline folks

>Le Kim has never delivered meme
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016

Doubtful. If he says he's dropping stuff tomorrow, he'll definitely wait til after he releases what he has to go on syndicated television.

>actually shilling (FOR FREE) for a fat neckbeard on a Laotian basket weaving forum

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

FOR SETH

If kim came out with information it would literally be a retalliation for when they beat the shit out of him when they took down megaupload.

This will be his revenge, his vengeance, his ultimate retaliation. Taking down the party that nearly ruined him.

he calls kim
they listen with illegal taped and unmasked phone
they intercept him

Confirmed incidence of house cleaning :
With more to come.

quick rundown for newfags

>kim hypes he has information that will take down hillary
>hypes some more
>the day comes
>Kim: you just need to file application 9001.f to this and that office and they will have to disclose it!!
>BTW I AM LAUNCHING MEGAUPLOAD 2

No one could blame him
This is a Trump level revenge takedown unfolding

>Here's another theory on the missing time we didn't know what happened to Seth Rich.
I believe this totally. This has been my theory the entire time. There is a gap in time missing from the bar correct?

Did any camera see him walking home?

i think he means for the US

He should do it during the interview if it's anything good.

Nice pasta mein freund.
And you get pay to shill in it, what is worse?
And it will fucking amazing if it happens Codefag!

Don't know who asked in the last thread but I ran the image through a few different steganography decoders with a few different passwords and nothing worked. Maybe someone else has better tools to check it.

nice copy pasta faggot

sadly he has nothing to reveal
srsly. this fatface is just fishing for (you)s

Hospitalanon claimed three wounds, 2x from bullet entry and 1x from bullet exit.
Trajectory of bullet would have left a mark on the ground if Seth was in prone position.

Revolvers do not eject the spent bullet casings, they remain in the gun.

Keep digging guys

Here is a ((You)) for the perfect soundtrack to a great happening.

F FOR MEGAUPLOAD

codefag confirmed LARP, homosexual and fake
see FUCK OFF

And remember, the camera will add 300 lbs.

kimmyfatfat wont do shit i tell ya!
screencap this
i aint even shilling
and thanks, i came up with that pasta all by myself

All of these things can be, and are likely, true.

Rick Wilson gagging on Twitter over what's to come

This is going to be the rights Maddow moment, isn't it...

You retard he already made Megaupload2

Mega.co.nz

Mega Conz

Its a nod to megaupload in the name, as they took down mega upload for being a popular illegal upload site. Mega is an untracable "Con" for file sharing.

please be true please be true please be true

No. The right aren't infected by a mind virus. We accurately perceive the world and know what is right, wrong, true and false

>If you are a woman who is afraid to speak up because "muh society" you have no one to blame but your self. Open your mind and realize peer pressure stopped being a thing after middle school.

>Also degeneracy does not count as speaking up. That only further proves it's your fault.

codefag is a retard while at it.

I was thinking about what fbianon said. Now this could just be a larper but it fits. He said the FBI was investigating Seth Rich (while still alive) because of the leaks. Because it falls under the umbrella of treason.

The Fox 5 DC/Wheeler story said an anonymous federal source mentioned Seth being the leaker. The D.C. police told wheeler to contact the feds about the laptop. Wheeler asks why the feds are involved in a local murder investigation. The feds say to talk to D.C. police. The feds later deny they are involved with the Seth Rich murder case as reported by the MSM to dismiss the story. Well they're not lying. Their involvement is not in the murder case but the leaking itself. This makes everything fit. Fbianon is either a very good larger or is legit

In kim we trust

Keep digging, boys.

thread theme:

youtu.be/ilcD1fHcGB0

>know what is right, wrong, true and false
just like the dirt he had on clinton
guy is an attention whore... look: he even got tits

Oh my someone should go to this and verbally barrage skippy w comments about SR and PGate

Nah I am taking a break until this Kim shit plays out.

It's over guy. It's over. You picked the wrong side.
See for refutation of the "Kim hasn't delivered" meme
He was one of the key players in what Wikileaks released last year fuckhead

>Linking to your own post

faggot

The meaning of the peach?
Many artists through history have painted still lifes of peaches, which are considered to be symbolic (the important of symbolism in this issue should not be lost on those who have been following...).
In the Western world, peaches in are widely thought to symbolize the heart (note the exaggerated heart shape in KimDotComs pic..) with a leaf on top to depict the tongue, together meaning speaking from the heart, or speaking truth.

those were legal battles he fought.
everytime he announced a bombshell it was nothing but larping faggotry

Is he doing an interview with hannity tonight and releasing something on his website tomorrow?

Kim Dotcom won't do shit, I've said this in other threads and I'm not even shilling, I think the DNC murdered Seth Rich.

BUT, are you guys too young to remember when he said he had all 30,000 of Hillary's deleted emails right before the election? That he got them from the NSA? And he was "talking to lawyers" to make sure he could release them? It was gonna be THE END OF HILLARYYYY.

then the time came and all he did was shill his stupid new web service.

This guy has blown it every time, why do you guys even fall for this shit? Other than hating Hillary he hasn't done shit for the cause.

Seth Rich murder has been being looked into for months and now all of a sudden that it is getting MSM coverage, Dotcom pops his fat head up to say "I was involved! I have information!" He couldn't have dropped that info before? Just like he couldn't have released Hillary's emails before?

Dotcom is playing all you retards. He's obviously controlled oppo or a disinfo shill, trying to get you to stop digging because you're all getting /comfy/ waiting for the bomb to drop.

THERE IS NO BOMB. DON'T STOP DIGGING.

This is literally the 4th or 5th time this fat fuck has done this, and you all sit around like "Oh this time will be different!"

The DNC is trying to sweep this as fast as they can, that's why CNN already is reporting this whole thing is "debunked."

They needed a few more days to sweep this shit under the rug, have reddit edit all the posts, etc. etc. And they want you goys to stop, so they told fat fuck to pretend like he has some info to release "in a few days."

house of cards reference

If it's a big nothing burger this will definitely be Hannity's Maddow moment

His entire life is a bombshell
Megaupload and Mega conz are key components to maintaining freedom
His fucking personal mansion was illegally raided by Democrats and has plotted ever since to get revenge. That list is just proof that he is not the fucking amateur shills are now desperately trying to paint him as

disobedientmedia.com/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-in-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims/

Puts everything together in a nice neat package. Plenty of links to verify EVERYTHING that is said.

Are you saying this will propel him back into first place in the ratings
?
Has Maddows credibility been damaged to those on the left? GTFO you have nothing useful to add

(Germany)
New Zeeland
USA
UTC +0
What a dick.

Literally every single thing there is about his case in New Zealand.

Oh and he won a judgment in leafland. Gratz.

Surely all of this means that this fat fuck is sitting on information totally pertinent to tying Seth Rich to the leaks!

>BUT, are you guys too young to remember when he said he had all 30,000 of Hillary's deleted emails right before the election? That he got them from the NSA? And he was "talking to lawyers" to make sure he could release them? It was gonna be THE END OF HILLARYYYY.

>user never saw the disc

top kek, some kinda insider you are

If Hannity is going all in, I have a little faith. Kim is a LARPING faggot who has done this shit on more than one occasion and turned up nothing. Hopefully Hannity has put the pressure on him because his credibility is on the line.

>What if Kim has the recording?

Stock your happening bunker and prepare to get comfy

It's going to be a wild ride

yeah yeah but his track record for revealing shit is pretty bad. his megastuff has nothing to do with this. mindless plebbit fag

Is it tomorrow yet?

Finally someone who can remember more than fucking 72 hours ago.

It also used to be the suggested emoji when you type "butt."

This
Plebbit get out

>Kim is a LARPING faggot who has done this shit on more than one occasion and turned up nothing.

Name one, other than the confiscated emails disc.

There's an image where they track down a mugshot of that guy arrested for some stupid shit.

Also bump

They can't. They're full of shit.

>Name one, other than one of the biggest absolute bullshit lies ever told that was then used to gain attention to shill a shitty new web service.

You're either a liar or you're not, and Dotcom is a big fat bamboozler.

Not an answer.

Member Fatkims credibility during the US presidential election?

Holy Shit... my life.....
pol/8ch/T_D
coffee
passing out
waking up and finding out more!

Wtf is she doing to that guitar? Cuz I want her to do it to me.

But I thought he's done this on oh so many occassions?

Surely you can name one.

Stealth rare you won't get past me.

Here's another possible theory, What if he never left the bar? They interrogated him at that location?

Germany

You guys vpn has been raped by shills recently.

Not him, but I think he's referring to Trump's tax returns that were dated and showed that he actually paid his fair share of taxes.

i always see you in various threads

tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow
he did the same exact thing last year, you dumb fucking newfag redditors

Fuckin' Shit Hawks...

You can thank the Frankfurt division of the company.

>everyone i disagree with is a shill - the post

reddit cancer needs to die

Are we larping or serious? I never know these days

5/23/17.

Are they trying to bring down the illuminati on illuminati day?

Fight me u German skank

You think we don't see through you? So you REALLY think after all we have done a piece of garbage like you will slip past our scrutiny.

So much happening all at the same time. The Comey memo request seems odd as well. Why dig so deep when they could have just requested Trump memos only? Graham wouldn't sign unless Feinstein agreed to go further? What's the end game here?

If we find out this shit is all connected is Trump crazy enough to go all the way with it?

Why do you care if you're so confident he's larping.

Serious.
And tired.