Be proud of your race, white man...

Be proud of your race, white man. Those who tell you this is wrong do so because they are fearful and jealous of those who conquered Earth.

are traps gay though?

Yes.

I'd say two thirds of us are mutts like myself

Yeah they are totally gay.

reddit

"Mixed race" mongrels are a disgraceful abomination who belong nowhere.

Closted Faggot

This, anytime I see whites displaying white brotherhood or white pride theres always some shitlibs (or jew) thats like "but you didn't do anything xD why are you proud", I NEVER see that said to any black nationalists

No they are straight as long as the penis is feminine.

stop being a weirdo faggot virgin with no friends. Stop worshipping some shitty dictatorship as if it was the best thing ever. Stop wasting your time watching nothing but edgy youtube videos and LARPing as "le badass!" SS soldier you skinny fat low income loser.

What if I live in a multiracial shithole where I can't even tell if I'm actually white or if I have mixed blood somewhere?

Race, It's just another tool for division. Be proud to be white, be proud to be black, be proud to just be.

Spiders, Bats, whites and blacks, we all have a place and right to this world. Stop being a divisive tool for the elites.

It's always been a shithole. You think back in the days of public beheadings they were better? You suffer from recency bias. The world is getting better but we are still royal fuckups. We need to stop focusing the fight on one another and start focusing the fight on those fortunate controlling few who remain hidden behind our hate shroud.

no you should stop letting the kikes assfuck your people over and over forever and forever, all the terrible shit that has happened to the white race has been caused by jews, niggers hate us, women are too dumb to vote, masculinity is what drives the world forward. fuck off you shlomoberg bootlicking pussy

Found this on /d/ but I think it still applies fairly well

>penis
>feminine
choose

I am bud. But you have to make your race proud before you can be proud of your race. Realize your full potential as a white man. You were destined for greatness. Grasp it.

Nice ridiculous ad hominem, Shlomo

Get a DNA test. If we're being real you probably already know if you're a mongrel though.

Fuck off. All other races are encouraged to celebrate their identity except whites. It's only us who are obliged to be "above race" and hate ourselves for who we are.

ayyy