Protestants were a mistake

Protestants were a mistake.

The only acceptable versions of Christianity are Orthodoxy and Transitional Latin Catholicism.

Other urls found in this thread:

blessyahowah.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Needing a middleman to follow god.
> Get a load of this guy.jpg

What a load of crap, I was Raised Orthodox and who are you to say who God (Christ) excepts?! In reality the The Roman Empire usurped the Christian movement and mingled it with Pagan and other cultures to bring the populous under one rule, controlling the population through religious fear.

Amen, brother.

Fuck Catholicism, it is why America has freedom of religion

>Needing a middleman to follow god
Are you talking about Jesus or Peter?

Why not none?

Emulate the christ and keep the details to your fucking self, weirdo.

Tableflips in the market or GTFO.

What about New Zealand Ecumenical Mormonism?

Many Baptists and Presbyterians branches are based.

The Pope (any pope), as a New Testament Christian “pastor” (1 Tim. 3:1-7), is a miserable, pitiful, blasphemous joke. Simon Peter was mar ried (1 Cor. 9:5), and had a mother-in-law (Matt. 8:14). He had to be taught sound doctrine by Paul (Gal. 2), and Simon Peter would not allow any man to bow down to him (Acts 10:26). The Pope is no more “Petrine” than he is “Pauline.” He is “Caesarine.” The Catholic Church is the Fascist form of ecclesiastical “Christianity” (Marcos, Franco, Noreiga, Marcos, Batista, Charlemagne, Mussolini, Hitler, Castro, Kennedy, Lenin and Sta lin [Eastern branch], Constantine, and Mr. Freeh
[FBI, USSA]). Popes are Biblical “blanks.” They are nothing but great big, highly-publicized, wine- drinking, ecclesiastical politicians with the faces of professional actors, the hearts of ambitious dic tators, the words of experienced salesmen, and the minds of professional diplomats and professional gangsters.

Sorry, while Protestantism is a fucking heresy, so are Orthodoxy and Catholicism - all of them are fucking Pauline pagans

Daniel 7 says otherwise

Catholics calling other Christians as heretics is somethng like a drug dealer complaining about public violence.

>When protestants are the heretics and the Catholic church that sells indulgences is somehow the true faith.
This shit is why east europe left.

Sorry my friend, you must have looked at my flag and ignore my post - I specifically mention Catholicucks as heretics - pretty much all nowaday churches are blasphemous since they place the thoughts of Paul of Tarsus at a higher level than the words of Jesus

“The Queen of Heaven” (Jer. 44) is not a Catholic invention, although the Papists substituted her for the Biblical Israel in Revelation 12:1— 4. Nor is the term “father” (for a Catholic priest) a Catholic invention, nor are “vestments” or “vestrymen” (see Judg. 17:10 and 2 Kings 10:22). These are ancient terms used for the pagan orgies that gave honor to Baal (a male god) and Ashtoreth (Judg. 2:13, a female goddess). But as far as that goes, Alexander Hislop (The Two Babylons), way back in 1916, proved that the whole, godless, hellish, Catholic set up from Madonnas to “confessionals” and cardinals (and from popes and crosses to beads and candles) was of heathen origin, stemming from the worship of Nimrod, Tammuz, and Semiramis (Astarte, Ishtar, et al.). Egyptians and Babylonians (and Hindus) had “Trinities,” but one member of their “Trinity” was a FEMALE.

t. anglo who doesn't know what indulgences are

protip: they don't forgive sins

>American
Hello Pedro

Fuck (((Christianity)))

Take this shit to Fucking retards

Guess how I know you're a Catholic and not Orthodox?

t. Anglo bagan

European pagans>Shitskins

Because all American/Western "Orthodox" are edgy LARPers.

The Protestant Revolution is the root of many, many evils currently dominating society

Capitalism is a product of the protestants
Blacks in America = Protestants
Gay liberal churches = Protestants
Jewish domination of America and Europe = Protestants
Millions of dead white Europeans = caused by Protestant wars of religion
Revolutionary spirit = Protestants

Protestants are the scourge of humanity

popekissingblackmansfoot.jpg

>Blame things done by Jews on protestants

And yet jesus gave him the keys to the kingdom of heaven and authority to loose what he wills on earth and heaven

>catholic accidentally admits he browses iFunny and deleted his post in shame

Protestants are basically Christian Jews

American Protestants are the biggest Jewish bootlickers of all time

Why do you think he's wearing a little cap crying at a jew wall today? fucking prots

Well, yes, that, but also because Orthodox treat Catholics the same way Catholics treat Protestants, and would never say that Catholicism is an "acceptable" form of Christianity.

Protestantism is a heresy that will fracture itself into oblivion now it has lost state power just like arianism or gnosticism. The catholic church now has more people attending sunday mass than church of england does in the uk.

>t. Catholiccuck justifying bishops making money from people afriad of going to hell by offering cash indulgences to cover for sins

I can see why someone would think that TODAY, but then? Even now? Catholics have always been comprimised. They've always had the kikes in the shadows taking money and subverting people.

sand religions should stay in the desert.

we must go deeper.

>increasingly nervous Catholic claiming Protestantism will disappear
Yeah, good luck with that one. You're already losing ground in Latin America.

>The Catholic Church has always condemned abortion as a grave evil.
made me hmm

MUH INDULGENCES
MUH 95 THESES

Catholic church has remained indepedent of all state powers for 1500 years with its own state territory. Even orthodoxy has always been subjected to state powers. Tell me again how such an independent organisation is compromised.

It would be even better if the Pope could just get rid of Vatican II

The American Catholic Mass is so casual its disgusting. Finding a traditional Latin Mass is a huge privilege

Novus Ordo Mass
>the worst signing of all time
>effeminate priests
>women in positions of power
>everyone dresses like shit
>all the beautiful ceremony removed
>inside looks like a Protestant mega church

Latin Mass
>Everything is fucking perfect and as God would have wanted it

Really no comparison

You do realize it's only fagtard lapsed Catholics who support that shit right? The Church has always stood against the evil of murder in the womb as well as fag/dyke marriage and penis bags that prevent semen from entering the vagina.

Enjoy surrendering all your money in tithes and indulgences to obese bishops who can't even read the bible themselves

>Having Evangelic protestants as a sparate category from protestants
>Not doing so for catholic Jesuites or sth

Please don't just select a subgroup that fits your agenda, heretic

Vatican 2 is pretty irrelevant all too fluffy to matter. Look at all catholic dogma which is the only thing that matters. Is there anything in there that is cucked because i can't find anything

Why though? I tolerate the Orthodox Church.

Ecumenism is on the cards when francis dies.

Vatican II is an ecumenical council. It's not so much the II Vatican Council that fucked shit up, but rather all the hype around it created by some of the modernist clergy in the Church who ended up fucking shit up. In fact, much of the modernist clergy was responsible for the sexual abuse that happened in the 80's.

>I tolerate heterosexuals
>t. Gay

D-Do you tolerate me?

>#notAllCatholics

FUCK YOU IM NOT GAY

Jesus is a human bean and a prophet, not a god or deity.

The first problem is that the priest is facing the people and not God at the altar...which is just disrespectful

Women should have their heads covered in church

Having lay people hand out communion is really not appropriate at all...are they free of all sin?

Communion in the hand is another terrible thing

Then you have the modern meme that all Christians are brothers in Christ...I get it...they believe in Jesus...but we have nothing to learn from Protestants if we truly are the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church

Its like the Catholic Church tries to reinvent the wheel to appeal to modern masses...but they basically created a shitty Catholic lite version that seems more like Protestantism

Vatican II has also seen the number of priests, monks and nuns drop dramatically...which is no surprise because no one takes their faith seriously anymore

The modern Catholic Church is just an old woman's club. What self respecting American man is going to sacrifice his entire life for that?

Protip its basically no one...

Except for beta losers and random foreigners who get sent to America because we are running out of priests

I've only seen catholics doing the gay shit yet you fags always blame the protestants.

You're fucking retarded. Indulgences haven't been actively sold since the time of your false prophet, Martin Luther. The Church considers the selling of indulgences an abuse and it was condemned in the Council of Trent (1545-1563), Sess. 25, Decree on Indulgences.

If the pope had balls he would have excommunicated all the pedo priests and then had the Swiss Guard burn them alive on live TV

Gay people have no business being priests

And pedo priests should die

>t. Mohammed
Thanks for your input heretic.

It went on for fucking ages, centuries when the catholics had total control over christian europe. The church would've let it gone on had they not been threatened by the protestants. Fuck off papist.

Maybe you should try being a Christian.

speaking of gay, how come the church provides sanctuary for pedophile priest

Too bad Benedict XVI was pressured out by the liberals in the Vatican. Now we have cuck Francis.

>Transitional Latin Catholicism
No
Orthodoxy or bust

No I love the Catholic Church

But like everyone on Sup Forums I am just a conservative

I hate the liberal direction the church has taken

Our generation's struggle is to return to sacred tradition

And we will

The only acceptable Christian is a dead Christian.

PAY DEBNTS

Southern Baptist here, pretty comfy. What the bible says we do, we do that. What it does not say we do, we do not do that. Very conservative & not overly legalistic .....

Of course you would fucking say that.

>dat edge

Have fun with that angsty phase
puberty is a bitch

It is not a mistake.

Great joke Sup Forumsro!
Did you come up with that yourself?
Liked & Subscribed!

>money is a symbol of God's love

LEL
E
L

Good thing northern europe is atheist and will soon begin to burn

I have questions about your church. What makes it stand out? Why "Southern Baptist"? Are there no Northern Baptists?

You're a fucking idiot, the abused started primarily in the middle ages among some clergy and the Fourth Lateran Council even tried to suppress them.

Blasphemy! Jesus is God. Shit Theology Catholic.

It's all temporary. Conservatism will and is winning out in the church. As long as francis doesn't say anything gay ex cathedra or dogma isnt added to support the jews, we are fine.

That being said be the change you want within the church on a grassroots level. Talk to your priest and bishop

>Orthodoxy

Don't you mean the Holy Church of the KBG?

Muh Beards

Protestantism is the shit stain of Christianity.

I was with you right up until and

I mean the Eastern Orthodox Church, which includes countries that weren't in the Soviet or even Communist sphere of influence
>American education

Sup Forums should start a movement within the church that demands the Latin Mass be said at every Catholic Church at least once a week

you didn't specify odysseus

But they couldn't, it was rampant all over the catholic world and the protestant revolution was what was needed to curb it. It was a symptom of having ridiculous power being granted to religious figureheads.
>Abuse becomes widespread by the middle ages
>Only stops when the protestants appear
>Try to argue that its not the fault of the catholics somehow
We are the cure to the sickness in Rome

>Muh capitalist work ethic
Jesus tells you to gtfo of the temple you mammon worshippers.

Why should I specify you fucking dumbass
When I say Orthodoxy I mean Orthodoxy, not just the Russian Orthodox Church
I mean look at my flag ffs
If you're going to critize my faith it should at least be on my country's church
But you can't even point me in a map, can you?

How good can orthodoxy be if it can't even be a bulwark against communism? Garbage tier.

>was of heathen origin, stemming from the worship of Nimrod, Tammuz, and Semiramis (Astarte, Ishtar, et al.). Egyptians and Babylonians (and Hindus) had “Trinities,” but one member of their “Trinity” was a FEMALE.

Source please? Interested to read

I could go for that in catholic generals. My parish priest is savage on theology and loves tradition. We do latin mass twice a week one of which is tridentine. I'm getting heavily involved in making the music better although could probably have help with what is liturgically correct and traditional

Can anyone find you on a map?

I'll be honest I don't really give a shit about Orthodox because you don't exist in the USA

We are more similar than we are different

But for historical reasons I feel like I am obligated to insult you and call you a heretic

TOOT TOOT

Yes I can
Thank the Jews for targeting the only correct Christianity

blessyahowah.com/index.html

I am not defending the abuse. Yes it happened. But it was always considered abuse. The Protestants went too far and hailed Martin Luther as their prophet discarding central doctrines of Christianity and introducing heresy that never had any basis in the Church.

>But for historical reasons I feel like I am obligated to insult you and call you a heretic
Same but for theological reasons

Thats awesome

Im bummed because I just got a new job and I'll have to move...which means new church.

I've checked the areas and there are really no Latin Masses.

There is an SSPV church within 1 hour drive...but Im worried that I'll be in trouble for going to their church.

Shit.

Should I leave the Orthodox church then?

What should I say "sorry i don't want to be a larper"?

I love orthodoxy but i know the catholics are right and the orthodox are wrong because of their stance on loans. Orthodox outright ban all interest whereas catholics only ban extortionate interest. This is crucial because the biggest mistake the catholic church made before was banning all interest too which gave jews a monopoly on finance and allowed them to dominate the world through central banking. Oh that and peter was clearly given divine authority as the proto apostle not just administrative.

Yeah if Peter's Church was all great and mighty, why did it take them 1000 years to attempt to assert their supposed authority over the other patriarchates?
FIRST AMONG EQUALS

The reformation was also based on ideas on how christianity should actually be practiced. Jesus lived amongst beggars and thieves, he didn't surround himself in luxury, you don't need churches to be adorned with multi-million decorations to worship god. Bishops didn't need to be paid 100x what the village peasant would earn in a year through tithes.
The whole thing wasn't just based on indulgences, there were many long-running criticisms in how the catholic church operated. In any case, it was a good thing for the catholic church in some aspects, at it forced them to reform the way catholic christianity was practiced.

Yeah but isn't usury in all forms degenerate?

Thats why Leo XIII advocated corporatism

I think I agree more with the Orthodox on this

E Michael Jones talks a lot about this in his books