Scandi bad blood

Can I get a quick redpill on relationships among Scandinavian nations? You always seem to be fighting one another, especially Danes and Swedes - just today one Dane went on a spree badmouthing Sweden and calling them traitors, what is this all about?

Special invitation
-Denmark
-Sweden
-Norway
-Iceland
-Finland
-Estonia

NOT invited
-anyone who's territory was inside the Roman Empire
-anyone outside of Europe - especially Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/study_swedish-speaking_finns_commit_less_crime_than_finnish_counterparts/8652995
youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps&t=366s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyällbörkji is öf häte Sverige.

:^)

Why?

Scandinavians are cucks.

No Suomi, I'm not talking about the present - I want to learn about their past, where does their internal hatered come from?

I think Norwegians and Danes think we are smug bullies or something, Finns are angry about mandatory Swedish classes and seem think we used them as meat shields in all our wars and secretly hate them.

We are like a brothers who fights alot. I has been always like this and it will never change, but still we are bros together

Sweden is the most politically powerful country in Scandinavia. This is annoying to the Danes because they used to be the top dog historically (hundreds of years ago). Now it's annoying people on Sup Forums because Sweden's cuck politics are undoubtedly going to affect them as well, directly or indirectly.

Finns just seem to hate everyone, but they especially hate Swedes since Swedes colonized them. Estonia was also colonized by Swedes but don't seem to mind as much, probably because they didn't manage to escape the USSR like Finland did. They love to call Swedes cucks for accepting in immigrants which is ironic since they were Sweden's largest immigrant group for decades, and contributed to significantly higher crime rates during this time.

Norwegians hate Swedes because they want to be more like the based Danes but they know deep inside that they're more like cucked Sweden than they are like based Denmark.

Iceland isn't really relevant. They're pretty much cucks but since it's so remote, cold and tiny it's not as attractive for refugees to come there.

>be on american shitposting board
>not allowed to shitpost

wut

Same people and language with 1-3 nations depending on the era.
Constant wars, border changes and competition.

1. Finns definitely dont hate everyone, stop believing in Sup Forums memes

>This

Thank you very much Sven, especially for the part with you surpassing Denmark and Suomi meat-shields.

Nonetheless I'd love to learn how they view situation themselves,

Well you can fraction my flag down to dozens of tribes, fighting as well. Our dialects are more diff than oslonistanish and danish and swedish.
>Finnmarkinger
>Tromsværinger
>Hålogalendinger
>Trondere
>Romsdolinger
>Sogninger
>Hordalenginer
>Ryger
>Sorlendinger
>Foldinger
>Telemarkinger
>Romerikinger
>Vikværinger
>Oppleninger
>Hedmarkinger
>Gudbransdolinger

Look I can go on forever here, and even break down these for you. Different dialects, different customs in eating at the seasons, different traditional clothing music taste is also very regional

I was in iceland on vaca a few months ago. All the women hit on me shamelessly, even in front of my gf.

Feminism is rampant there. Single mothers everywhere, many sharing the same guy.

Iceland is ruined desu.

>You always seem to be fighting one another

Pol only represents banter user. Most Finn are content with sweden and Estonia

This should make you understand

True, sometimes you stab people in affection.

We also bro-insult with other nations, but underneath every joke there is venom - of superiority (Litva, Ukraine) or victimhood (Germany, Russia).

Literally every scandi here are in good terms with each other.
Except Sweden.
Everyone hates Sweden.

It is not about the nationality of encountered person.

So this?

So it's just your Dano-Svergie rivalry for domination?

It's just mostly because there are swedes anywhere and that they bring a pompous attitude. Plus it's always the LMAO IKEA, LOL moose and vikings stuff that they bring up anywhere. Yes, you deserve it all and you've invented stuff but many times, we know of swedish politics and feminists but it's so dull to see it over and over again. Imagine if a dutch poster came into the thread, you don't see it derail into dutch politics and tired 1998 memes.

It's just that you're a violent, hateful race?

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/study_swedish-speaking_finns_commit_less_crime_than_finnish_counterparts/8652995

>Scandanavians
>Inventing things
Huh?

Finland does not have enough clay. We need more lebensraum for the 10km personal space.

Brother, how would we punish the kaffir for their wicked ways without Swedish dynamite?

Hello where is the burgers :DD

Swedes because they were an empire and subjugated Norway and Finland and bullied Denmark and this attitude of theirs continues to stick around despite no Swede being ethnically Swedish anymore.

Danes are a bit stupid as well, but I'd say Finns, Norwegians, Icelanders and the Faroese are pretty solid. When Estonia reaches the status of developed country in a few hundred years time they might join the groovy club as well.

Low ambitions.

Why are Swedes such cunts to Finns (starts at 3:55):
youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps&t=366s

>t. jelly swecuck
Your country is shit and you should kill yourself.

pretty much everyone in sweden who has swedish grandparents can trace back their ancestry to the viking age

and for the record, estonia's economy is growing extremely fast, and their gdp per capita is closer to yours than yours is to ours. in fact, they're probably going to surpass yours in the next 5-10 years.

For the un-initiated: Trondere is the best kind, Finnmarkinger a close second.

goth here, whats going on my fellow scandi brothers.

Pretty much, although in the second pic, the swedish person is probably so busy being retarded they hardly notice the others.

finnish women don't have a reputation for being attractive in scandinavia

imagine if someone asked you how you felt about the fact that polish people aren't as intelligent as nigerians. you would probably just start laughing.

Finns think that swedes are weak, effeminate numales and fags
Swedes think that finns are barbaric brutes

I wouldn't say barbaric brutes. I would say autistic, violent alcoholics.

Still better than stuck up numale fags who think they're better than everyone

>Autistic
Only fools waste time on empty talks. Communications are the means not the end.

>tfw nordlendinger can insult the police because it is considered part of their culture, while the rest of us can get prison time for shooing away a police dog

for some reason some finns have genes for FREAKISHLY huge cocks

bost :DDDD

they also have the ugly genes

Post proofs

:DDD

I dated a Finnish guy that had a really fat 7 or 8 incher and have also seen a few others on fetlife and /soc/ that had MONSTERS
I assume most of them are average but for some reason there's some monsters among them

Size does help.

Its always the fucking swedes. They fucked us in ww2. Badly. Not popular here at all.

The Finnish guy was the best in bed. Too bad he dumped me

It's banter you retard. Scandis live in eternal cirklejerk just try to insult one of them and watch all of them get collectively butthurt and in a typical germanic fashion zerg rush you.

I love all my neighbours even if they are non-human colored, aslong as they integratre. But KILL ALL THE FUCKING NIGGERS, KIKES, RACETRAITORS AND FUCKING COMMIE POLITICIANS.
DENMARK WHEN IS STOCKHOLMS BLODBAD 2.0 COMING?

Also Forgot the worst group who should be annihilated from the face of the earth, FUCKING MUDSLIMES

>typical germanic fashion zerg rush you.
More like typical scandi fashion, because no one is as close as they are. Well, maybe anglos too. I'm kind of jelly of that, but don't really want to say this, they're already spoiled cunt faggots.

r u a grill?

>see f(l)ag