SETH RICH: IT'S HAPPENING

KIM.COM
TOMORROW.

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4530996/Kim-Dotcom-claims-Wikileaks-Clinton-storm.html
downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody cares about seth dick, stop spamming the board with this gay shit

I think he should lose some weight.

IS THAT YOU OLIVER?

OH WOWZEERZ

go fuck yourself

i seriously believe tomorrow will be the launch of the greatest few months of happenings the world has ever seen

KIM.COM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SETH RICH. IT'S A FUCKING PUBLICITY STUNT BY THAT FAT FUCK.

praise kek

be gone cucklock

UPDATED *-=SETH RICH RUNDOWN=-* MAY 22
Seth Rich Plot Thickens:
> "DC Insider" Speaks Of "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC
> Seth Rich's Go Fund me account was updated by his brother 3 days ago, Cry For Help?
> Kim Dotcom Offers Congress Evidence to Prove Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source
> Assange All but Confirms KimDotCom
> Seth Rich Murder Wikipedia Page Devolves into Chaos, Tagged/Locked a "Conspiracy Theory"
Seth Rich Rundown if you're Out of the Loop. See for yourself; Do your OWN research.!@!
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4530996/Kim-Dotcom-claims-Wikileaks-Clinton-storm.html

Are you guys ready for tomorrow?

you are all fucking stupid

remember the last time kim """delivered"""? yeah he sure gave us the 33k deleted emails

Kim realised that he is fucked one way or another.

So he initiated SELF DESTRUCT MODE.

Let's see how many fuckers he can take with him.

Prepare ur eyez 4 dem KIM NOODZ

Kim has been talking shit since back during the election but so far hasn't shown anything of substance. Im not holding my breath.

What will probably happen
>tomorrow comes
>Kim doesn't deliver
>Everyone pretends like nothing happened
>someone points out the fact that goys fell for Kim's lies yet again
>met with LALALA SHILL KEK

I'll keep an open mind, but I don't expect shit from him.

Please, for the love of god, I hope so. Not because I want chaos but because I want to see Donald stream roll all of the corruption and save this country.

shill niggers need to go

God loves everyone including you, shareblue.

He hasn't even failed to deliver yet and I'm preemptively being called a shill. I'm just saying not to keep your hopes up as Kim's track record is pretty spotty.

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/

Its already happening

I'm taking screencaps of the biggest retards just in case. I'm determined to enjoy the hype either way but I'm going to be pretty legitimately buttmad if fatty is peddling bullshit on this one.