No wonder america is getting dumber and dumber

No wonder america is getting dumber and dumber

Regardless of your lazy shitposting, that kid did more than enough to get into an ivy league school, including completing a full application with entrance essay (the quoted response isnt the essay portion), starting and running a NPO, and being involved in several other organizations and having great grades

but i guess all that gets in the way of your retarded rhetoric, doesn't it?

Call me when you get to the point where someone gets maximum points on a nationwide wording test by writing a ramen recipe

(you)

none of that shit matters/is true.

Faggot isn't even black for fucks sake.

>literally LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU

>quality education
>America

Pick one

Cite your sources, and more people could be inclined to believe you friend.

This is just ridiculous

proof we're being raided by tumblr.
They're too triggered to stick to the script

I wanna know where it all went wrong.

>not using irons
wew it's getting very gay in here.

Sources? You should listen and believe. I'm going to downvote you for being racist and sexist, shitlord.
. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!

NAZI!!!!

>everyone who isn't like me is a faggot
you sound like my junkie white trash neighbors

are you kidding? day of the rope when?

i hear you faggot, i just dont believe you. maybe youre just a little too self-absorbed to understand that, reddit seems more your pace.

I am ashamed that I fell for the college meme. Fuck it, I'm just going to end up leaving the country.

You're a fucking idiot if you think someone who wrote blacklivesmatter 100 times should be admitted to a university. Someone should take him out back and shoot him in the head

Teachers unions are the cancer killing American schools.

I hope Devos hits them hard.

RARE

true marksman master race

No institution in the US is worth respect anymore.

>use irons
>do better at the range than my friend with a $800 red dot

>this just in: people that run ivy leagues don't care about quality anymore
>more at 11

>non-independent tulipnigger island country having an opinion

To where lmao
America is the last place to run to
Stay and restore the anglosphere

What the fuck? He's not even black.

I actually looked into this kid. Long story short, he lives in a fucking $2mil mansion, and hires himself out to give speeches about how we're the ones oppressing him.

The headline should read 'Privileged Child Doesn't Have To Do Much To Get Into Ivy League'

Elite universities are actually some of the worst.
I was at Yale and it was majority shitskin, tons of foreigners, all protesting constantly and being openly hostile towards white males.
It will be interesting in a generation when the liberal ideology that drives admissions decisions ruins these schools.

I gotta side with Ziad on this one. He was just taking advantage of retarded leftists in academia. Seems like a smart kid.

You can tell he has a small dick by the curve in his jeans. As if being a gun owner wasn't a sure sign...

>recoilpads
settle down with the judgement there, susan

The constant coddling of blacks as if they're little little babies who need their hand held throughout all facets of life with constant activism in favour of them --- is fucking hilarious to me.