>less authoritarian than May
>free tuition fees
>'stop the Tories' message
>SNP, Lib Dem and Green voters
>communist vote
>left-wing Brexiteer vote
>huge push for younger votes

Corbyn will win.

I don't want him to, however I will be putting a £5 bet on a Labour win. I advise you do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/22/manchester-arena-evacuated-reports-gunshots-explosion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sure hope he wins. I wish you the worst senpai.

Not now that Mummy May has begun falling in the polls and she's called a false flag attack in Manchester

under 35s dont vote.
they make a lot of noise but the never actually vote.

old people vote, old people are more conservative

he won't, dude, sorry to break it to you

I also advise everyone to place bets on a Labour win.

I'm an American so it is definitely impossible for me to make any money from European betting markets, so you can trust that I'm not telling you this just to turn a gambling profit.

dumb

There is a smelly smell about Corbyn I haven't sniffed since Trump.
Le pen didn't have the fragrance, But Corbyn is going to smash North of Watford, there'll be millions of black lung-ed miners & miners daughters crawling out from behind their special brew & council tenancy to poke Thatcher 2- this time she's a jew in the eye.

Honestly any anti establishment victory is a victory for us, the sooner we get rid of the people who make decisions for us the sooner we'll be able to actually change anything.

Where do I bet money on this?

Is there a bookmaker that accepts bitcoins?

Corbyn would be alright if he wasn't pro-immigration. He's very obviously pro-Brexit.

So... he's Bernie Sanders?

Don't think so, there's bitcoin betting sites but the odds are awful or there's a crazy spread

May is even more pro-immigration than Corbyn.

Her solution to Polish menial workers getting kicked out and causing labour shortage is to import pakis and pajeets from the former colonies.

UK can give pajeets citizenship easier since they don't have to follow EU rules on the minimum skills required to immigrate to EU.

remind me which party took immigration to record heights

He's very obviously incapable of running a party, much less a government. Hell, I wouldn't trust him to run a bath.

>free tuition fees
>free

These are all valid points. UK is fucked either way desu

>they make a lot of noise but the never actually vote.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

Things like these are a pretty sure way to get the attention of the millennials and the Generation-z. Everything else is too complex to understand but god forbid keep your hands off the internet.

So incapable that he's spun the entire establishment and associated media on their heads and disassembled the tory manifesto in 4 days?

Corbyn can't win because Labour lost scotland 10+ years ago. But May will not be receiving anything like the majority she promised. My money is on a hung parliament but something has definitely changed in the last few days and i wouldn't be surprised at any pro-labour result now.

Tory campaign has been an absolute disaster, completely incompetent. By doing a u-turn on her manifesto she has basically signalled to every european vulture circling over Brexit that if she gets pushed she'll give in and take less.

america
>freedom
>has a government

I agree with you would probably bet more than a fiver though. Also it may be best to post this in a brit/pol thread in order not to attract foreigners.

Hes farther to the left than Bernie. He's a full blown Marxist

Agreed. Was confident as a Tory voter but now? With the dementia tax, the winter fuel allowance shit, and the fox hunting vote - that's a lot of bad press. Even if some of Corbyn's policies are fucking retarded - and a lot of them are FUCKING retarded - he's gonna get a major boost because of how fucking poorly the Tory manifesto is going. At the very least it's gonna be a hung parliament.

>treat the working class like actual people
>OMG LITERALLY STALIN

>Ignores the >100M dead in the 20th century from your shitty ideology
>I-ITLL WORK THIS TIME!

The point is "let's bring back National Rail" isn't communistic. It's barely social-democrat.
>talks about deaths while posting a meme about deaths

if "nazis" deserve to die, so do commies
>The point is "let's bring back National Rail" isn't communistic.
Nah, its just retarded. We have air travel for long distance and cars for short to mid distance. Dont have a car? Take a bus.

It's the UK, dumbass.

Birmingham is too close to take plane to from London, but too far to drive to and back without wasting the whole day on the road.

Lol false flag. You liberal chuck.

Cuck*

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/22/manchester-arena-evacuated-reports-gunshots-explosion/
this thread didn't age well

nice spelling, cuck.