Give me one logical reason to be against Marijuana criminalization

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/health/driving-while-high-marijuana-causing-spike-fatal-accidents-t91746
thedenverchannel.com/news/crime/man-in-marijuana-edibles-muder-of-wife-case-to-be-sentenced
cbsnews.com/news/two-denver-deaths-tied-to-recreational-marijuana-use/
denverpost.com/2014/04/02/denver-coroner-man-fell-to-death-after-eating-marijuana-cookies/
denver.cbslocal.com/2017/02/03/man-pleads-guilty-to-shooting-wife-after-eating-marijuana-edible/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>anti-criminalization image
>pro-ciminalization title
>retarded
>definitely not a slide thread
>sage

>Give me one logical reason to be against Marijuana criminalization
It makes people so retarded that they feel the need to download shitty pictures and post them as legitimate political arguments, for one.

Cause it makes some people fucked up in the head. Schizophrenia, Derealisation, Depersonalisation, Depression etc etc.

If medical marijuana didn't make people high potheads wouldn't give two shits about it. But muh medical benefits

Prohibition of marijuana allows us to incarcerate nigs in far greater numbers slowing down their reproduction. Gotta get them out of the gene pool one way or another.

>if I don't report the death as related to weed, then it doesn't count
>dude weed LMAO

The "Murijuana is harmless" meme originated from the Jews, that's why Obama pushed it so hard. It scars your lungs just like cigarettes and halts brain growth. (Why do you think it works for cancer?)

pic posted is a lie, my girlfriends brother was killed by a high driver

Their are actually cannabis related deaths.
today.com/health/driving-while-high-marijuana-causing-spike-fatal-accidents-t91746

thedenverchannel.com/news/crime/man-in-marijuana-edibles-muder-of-wife-case-to-be-sentenced

cbsnews.com/news/two-denver-deaths-tied-to-recreational-marijuana-use/

I could post more, but it's pointless. You're going to believe your own bull shit because your head is so far up your ass, but facts are facts. Everyone of those people would be alive if they didn't use marijuana.

Good and evil can't be measured in "deaths" or suffering. That's what degenerates believe to justify their hedonism.

ps. Alcohol should be illegal too.

Nice fake news faggot

So youre for legalization then? Or just retarded?

pretty sure there are some retards who get stoned and drown/walk into traffic or something

Actual total of annual Alcohol-Related deaths only 88,000 NOT 3.3 million. That accounts for 10k of which that are car accidents.
Marijuana related accidents do happen semi-frequently, but are harder to prove since they don't generally administer blood tests.

>makes
It doesn't "make" them those things. What it does is increase the probability of them having it IF they were already genetically predisposed to possibly having it.

With less citations.

>0 cannabis related death
I doubt that

Marijuana makes you lazy as fuck

I personally don't give a shit if stoners have DUDE WEED. I wouldn't mind if it were left up to the states and taxed to all fuck and back. That sad I enjoy the eternal asspain I see from stoners about it so I win in any case. I don't give a shit. My post was regarding OP's picture though.

my friend died because of marijuana so fuk your fake pictures

Man, I hate 'enlightened' hedonists. Atleast the barbaric hedonist admits her life exists merely to pursue physical pleasure. Nihilists and hesonists take the joy outta living.

> one logical reason
It puts degenerates in jail

So it makes them.

Marijuana promoted degeneracy. Have you even seen Trailer Park Boys.

>Marijuana: 435,000
>All illicit drug use, direct and indirect: 17,000.

Okay then.

Okay, my bad.I missed the part where you couldve been both.

This is a lie. This is always a lie. Cannabis does cause deaths, it does cause cancer and it does lead to DUI fatalities.

Weed and booze are both shit you worthless druggie scum

>slowing down their reproduction

Wrong, it just increases the number of fatherless kids and creates a larger drain on tax payers via welfare.

In my experience "enlightened hedonists" are just hipster fucks looking for a new angle to catch pussy or dick.

This, so much

Stop saying 0 fucking deaths, the Mexicans that control the flow of the weed from the south of the border have killed plenty.

They don't carry AK47's just for show.

Coming from someone who supports legalization, this is a blatant lie.

They're also yuppie style materialist fags who beleive that life is one giant race to accrue more garbage than their neighbor.

>letting the government "criminalize" anything
You're all leftists to the core.

By these numbers, looks like you smoked a fair bit of it yourself.

???????????

Don't you faggots get it already? Where do you think drug cartels keep their money? Under a fucking rock in their backyard?

Who do you think launders their billions of dollars? Humane-sounding NGOs? The fucking Girl Scouts?

Drugs aren't legal because it would be fucking terrible for certain business interest. Welcome to the fucking real world I guess.

this people do die of the result of weed in one way or the other people just don't realize it.

>I dont have an argument, so I'll just make some shit up
Sad!

>t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul al-Sahim

Just to be fair, if the weed was legalized, we wouldn't have much of a cartel presence. After all, why go to Juan/Tyrone in a bad neighborhood to get your weed when you can buy it by the fucking bale at Walgreen's?

>alcohol doesnt kill brain cells

Sick fake news you blind idiot

If there was no demand for illegal marijuana they wouldnt be shooting eachother over turf. How many moonshine related shootings do we have nowadays? Most of the time its coke and heroin anyways when concerning the cartels. No one wants that mexican dirt weed now that people can get it from those who know how to actually grow good weed.

Most of the pot bought and sold in America is grown in America.
Drug cartels are moving into shit like coke, heroin and meth cause theres no chance of those being legalized.

I started off smoking weed when I was growing up and now I have a cocaine problem. It's a gateway drug. If you take mind altering substances you are more likely to do them again or stronger

>Being trolled this hard.
Are you lost?

I smoke weed every day boys, and i'm handsome and wealthy. Causation or causation amirite

>Increases heart rate
>Changes perception of temperature, time, etc
>Reduces coordination

Yeah absolutely no way these factors could lead to a single death. Still shouldn't be illegal though.

Then by that logic, we should get ride of cars. Cars kill people more than guns do. Cars should be illegal to make the world a better place.

It'll help the poor and will take a critical tool away from our abilities to subjugate both

just because you can't handle your shit doesn't mean other people can't

i live in colorado and while I dont care about legalization here that zero deaths thing is bullshit

there have been incidents where people have died by jumping off balconies. freakin out and and killing themselves and their family, and there has to be some vehicular fatalities due to smoking and driving

Cannabis is only illegal because big pharma keeps it that way. I know people that save hundreds on medications by growing their own plants.
>b-but they get high
lots of stuff gets you high. if someone wants to smoke a bowl to relieve their pain rather than risk getting addicted to opiates, then they should be allowed.

as for recreational use, it's less dangerous than alcohol and currently is only allowed to be smoked in private where other people don't have to deal with smokers being high.
unlike having to be around drunk people at almost any social function, public or private.

there are more important things to worry about than what other people want to smoke

cite this brah

burden of proof

I just don't like weed because it makes people lazy and never clean.

>T. Someone who's never smoked weed ever.

Did they also complain about seeing dragons? :^)

There was a news article not too long ago from Colorado about the first vehicular manslaughter related to weed since the legalization. They are certainly aware it could be a factor.

Do you think state governments are suppressing weed related stats?

you nigger I smoke a few times a week, I live two blocks from a dispensary.

denverpost.com/2014/04/02/denver-coroner-man-fell-to-death-after-eating-marijuana-cookies/

denver.cbslocal.com/2017/02/03/man-pleads-guilty-to-shooting-wife-after-eating-marijuana-edible/

I work in personal injury law and have seen several instances where stoned drivers caused fatal or horrific accidents.

see