ARE WE DOOMED????

youtube.com/watch?v=CDLyytFrWHQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ_tpdEkoVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eastern Orthodoxy will save America

Is it not obvious by now?

You come from on these africa boats I take ahaha.

>millennials mock Christianity
>millennial want to crucify those that slander Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ_tpdEkoVs

This faggot has been making "THE EARTH WILL SURELY END SOON JULY 2012" videos for years. I remember seeing the first one in 2011, and about a year or two ago I checked to see the old ones and everything older than 5 months was deleted.

Just another fanatic who makes my religion look bad by reading too deeply into every problem they come across.

I admit I'm not a very good Christian myself.

Yes, but Protestantism is not the answer, you know this

you retards cant be religious and racist ur just as dumb as those black hebrew jews

American Christians have largely been lazy and less involved with the church itself for decades now, this is not a new trend. The only issue I have with Christianity's decline is that it opens the flood gates to uncontrolled trannie faggotry.

>you retards cant be religious and racist ur just as dumb as those black hebrew jews

Niggers and jews aren't real humans

Hasn't this guy been the one making
>THIS IS THE END TIMES 20XX-20XX
videos for years now?

Don't lose faith. Other generations have gone through even worse turmoils. Imagine being a young person after the end of WWI and the Spanish flu epidemic. Or living in the Midwest during the Great Depression. Or living in Poland after WWII. It probably looked like the end times to these people. But they kept going and rebuilt. I think there will be hard times ahead but we can easily overcome it and build an even better society afterwards.

yet some ignorant racist fucks are good point faggot

No shit nigger

>XXXXXXXXXXXxxDDDDDDDDDDDDDD U RACIST
That word is redundant to people who have spent more than a day on here
Get the fuck off my board reddit/shill

I've always wanted to visit Israel, but the Jews control the land, i don't want them to enslave me. White slavery is legal in the so called "modern" nation Israel.

>taking the bible literally

summer

So are we to become Mormons then?